All Comments on 'My Wife Models The Old Neighbor'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

What is it with all these cuck stories? Almost every story now has wimp husbands who willingly let or encourage their wives to go with other men. Obviously this story ends up with her fucking all and sundry. Could you please end this with him taking a stand and leaving her once she becomes a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stupid, totally unrealistic story. Idiot husband, pathetic, gullible wife.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

Kissing is so sexy and intimate. Thanks for the story, hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little frustrating.....

Would have been nice to know from the start that this was incomplete.....would it have killed you to call it 'Chapter 1'?

richard_frichard_fover 3 years ago

It's awesome to see you writing again! This is a great start, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grow up

Or go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope I know where this is going. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

You can tell the 'sewer rats' are out in force today. They actually think this is an entertaining story. What the fuck is the matter with some of these people? Are they are willing cuckolds, who get off turning wives into slut/whores? Sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

I look forward to more.

capri_cd2capri_cd2over 3 years ago

Welcome back doctoryes, you’ve been missed and 2 fine, sexy stories now, back to back, thank you darling. This story is very sexy, as always, told from the cuckie’s perspective, few understand and portray the sublime thrill of submission and humiliation of being cuckolded, openly, publicly, dismissively, like doctoryes. I love what has now become the post-date night ritual of the foot massages while hearing of Cathe’s sluttish activities, being denied his marital right of access to Cathe’s pussy while he masturbates and then licks up his own cuckie cum in her presence. The photographs that are delivered to Cathe are an exciting detail as is Betty’s involvement. I can’t wait for the next chapter, will he soon be fed a steady diet of cream pie or perhaps he will be fed more, like he was at the end of the My Wife Groped at Movies wonderful story (my introduction to this amazing author). Thank you for your stories doctoryes who apparently always says yes to the requests and demands to surrender his wife’s pussy to men, your stories are savored, each humiliating and titillating detail. Please hurry with the next installment darling. Kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lord, do we really need characters that are as dumb as fence posts? 1*

galisongalisonover 3 years ago
Hot story

Glad to see you're still writing!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Oh, mercy. Am I the only one who wants to see a little more REALISTIC conflict in these stories? I mean, any normal woman would have some reservations about what she's doing. To wit, she was only chastely kissing these old farts at first. And the husband. There was a push-back, and then he fell into the cuckold syndrome (i.e. "Ohhhhh! My wee-wee is gettin' harrrrd! Ergo, my free-will, my basic nature and masculinity have just fled me!).

In writing, there is non-fiction, where real life events are described. There is fiction, which is a made-up version of real life, but with the occasional use of artistic license or of a contextual anachronism, but the work should have a feel of authenticity to it. Finally, there is fantasy, where the unreal, the fanciful and the magical suffuse aspects of the real world. The latter category is where this story belongs. Very good writing wasted on an unbelievable fantasy. Barely 1 star....

sweetmelisweetmeliover 3 years ago

This was a great start. Hope there will be more, soon^^

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 3 years ago
What The ?

Two fence posts were in field.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More to follow.

I hate, hate, HATE stories without a chapter number that end with something like this. All it means is that the writer doesn't give a fuck about its own story or its readers.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 3 years ago

I could not finish the story I was too pissed off. I Scowled forward to see if you kicked the shit out of them.

At the very least go with her and let her show off for them!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I see the mentally ill are out again in force today.

LordsharkLordsharkover 3 years ago
Disappointed

Well written. Kept my attention throughout the story. I was just disappointed to see another story where the hubby gets screwed over and the wife is made out to be something glorious and sexual. Just would like to see a story like this go a different way instead of like this. But each to their own.

Glad to see you are writing still. Better than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pathetic

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More to follow?

Pleaseeeeeeeeee noooooooo! This is pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow what tripe! Not erotic unless you find monkey training erotic and full of 1 dimensional idiots. They must be in a universe where the average IQ is 50...

MC should man up and admit and embrace being a cuck or find the party and burn the house down.

Cock cages and cream pies are his future... quite sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We all know where this is heading

Fucking the whole group. Pretty shitty writing.no story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"More to follow."?

Not necessary. This trope has already been worked to death more times than anyone can count.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Next step is fucking the old neighbors

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 3 years ago

Brilliant nice build, up I am appalled by some people on here if you don't like it jog on

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Made it through the first page before I'd had enough of this bullshit. The old man next door needs a good ass whipping and some attitude adjustment with a hickory pickaxe handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Has potential but...

The story is a typical cuckold story with a shy/naive wife with latent submissive traits being used by an older group of people with their own agendas. The husband and narrator is a timid person with latent cuckold traits. This is seen often enough, but so often the potential is lost through a very flimsy storyline. There is no real objection to anything from the wife nor any confrontation by the husband. The characters are two-dimensional at best and the writing is a bit messy at times. I do, however, like the slow build-up but it is all too predictable and bland to really be exciting. I suggest more character development and developing the story using fewer clichés.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please.

This is a great story so far with a great build. Keep it coming please

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Comments

This story reads like one of those anonymous “my wife and I “ comments idiots leave on most of the cuck stories posted in LW.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 3 years ago

This story has potential but this guy is hopeless. Why do you have to have such a passive aggressive individual that cannot communicate. If these two had some dialogue and were both involved, it would be so much better. This guy should not be so clueless. Have him grow a pair and let him tell her it is actually turning him on, and have him reclaim her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullshit

This story doesn't belong in the "Loving Wives" section as she is not a loving wife. He is a pussy cuck that should be kicking the asses of those fucking old shitheads and divorcing the slut that he married. Stop putting this shit in sections that it doesn't belong. Fetish is more like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

Have read and enjoyed your other stories. The build up in this story is great. Looking forward to more chapters and seeing where you take the story. Please ignore the haters and remember that you have fans that look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not all of us is 26thNC

@26thNC,

Why are you so riled up when the majority of readers in LW who are heterosexual hates this kind of stories? You know authors who are cuck like you 26thNC can post this kind of sick stories in Fetish or Erotic Couplings or Non-Consent or wherever but not on LW so as to spare us wasting our time and your kind getting bashed and riled up with negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ignore the haters

Thank you for sharing another of your great stories, doctoryes. This has more of the detail and gradual pace that I thought your 'Wife Dates' story deserved. Looking forward to the next installment - and just so pleased you are writing here again.

LPCreamLPCreamabout 3 years ago
Loving it ... please keep going

Hi Dr Yes, just had to pop by to share how much I loved this story. You've hit the nail on the head about so many kinks that I have. Please keep going as I've really enjoyed this.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Anonymous 2/9

What the hell are you talking about? You have me mixed up with 26Cuck, my latest blizzaro imitator. I obviously hate anything cuck with a passion. If you’re going to hate me, do me the favor of picking the correct reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
next instalment?

Waiting for the next instalment, lets hope it's not too long a wait

cuck54cuck54about 3 years ago
The kissing reminds me of my ex-wife

I love this story, especially the kissing. When my second wife started to really get into men she demonstrated how she kissed the guy she was then fucking. She approached me with her mouth agape and explored my tongue while she engulfed me with her lips. As she was kissing me, she pulled me close and kneaded my back down to my ass. I got so hard knowing that she was kissing another guy like this and that she'd be kissing her future men this way.

I know where you're going with this story, and I can't wait to read how you tell it!

Thanks for posting again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bravo

I throughly enjoyed this story and am looking forward to see how you develop it further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
amazing!

can't wait for more of this. hopefully he gets to see her doing stuff more in the future, loved the guy kissing her at the table in front of him.

ginnyablondeginnyablondeabout 3 years ago
Keep going

Thanks for the story. Wish you had added "Part 1" to the title. I am partial to such older men and the taboo aspect they entail for younger women. I can't wait to read more about Elmer flooding the young wife's mouth again!

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

I cannot suspend my disbelief that two people can be so stupid.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

The tags have the word cuckold in them. If you dont like cuck stories pass them by. If you read them any way it is all on you.

An author is allowed to write his or her choice of story line, and request the category it is placed in. So get over it and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As usual those who profess to strongly dislike shared wife or cuckold stories are on this page complaining about the topic! Thanks, doctoryes, long time since prior post and very good to see your writings again. Hoping later is not too long. Greg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As usual the readers who profess to strongly dislike wife sharing or cuckold stories are on this page complaining about the topic! Or how unrealistic this story is! It is fiction! Of course it does not have to be believable. Anyway, good to see you writing again doctoryes. The kissing as a way to helping ugly mankind is a different angle on wife sharing and made a stirring build up for the next date night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful, it is surreal and realize the husband would not give in that easily, but a wonderful story the idea of a pretty wife, almost proper, surrendering in this way as the husband feels like he is helpless to stop it. Great erotic story

galisongalisonalmost 3 years ago

Wow, a great one. Hope we get a part 2 or something this is fantastic. Also very glad to see you're still writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear Doctor. Your patients are desperate for the next part. Does it lead to this lady having sex with her kissers. Please don't keep us waiting for too long for more of this fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good, will we get a 2nc chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I know there is another chapter and I hope that is where she comes home with a pussy full of cum and her husband gets to suck it out of her. That will go on for a couple more weeks where he eats creme pies and loves it (even though he tries to talk himself into a hero of sorts and says he needs to put an end to this but doesn't). Hopefully Cathie will come to her senses after the first gangbang and plots her revenge on Betty and her husband for the sham; but that will probably not happen. After she starts spending several nights a week overnight with different men she will become pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another weak no balls sissy coward husband with a mindless wife POS.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

You could make the story more exciting if you had it a twist with her husband. Like him going out on dates with all the women and coming back late smelling of her making his wife jealous. Been invited photo party where it was just all females and he was the only meal but he never told his wife he found out from the next door neighbour. And naughty but we vent twist. Otherwise the husband is just a sissy girl and he said dress up in a skirt himself and wear knickers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to much jealous. the husband happy of event.i can not wail hear about wife posing naked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

leaving out info is lazy writing what happened at the parties? exactly the reader doesnt know.also you mix adultery and cuckolding in a bad way why?

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Oh goodie, another retard story. ahhh -duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the cucks are fawning all over this garbage, and us usual, complain that others don't share their fetishes. You cucks are really a disgusting lot. The comments are hilarious, you cucks are funny and laughable. Hope you all die of HIV or some other disgusting disease spread by your kind. LOL Now you got something to cry about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love all Of the Doctors story. I have been teasing my cuckold clit for 3 days dying to start this story... I shall read it in individual chapters, One a day so as I can enjoy it over a longer period of time. Tonight I will get to masturbate for my wife and guess what I will be thinking of. Oh I have to tell you. I will be thinking of all these Men taking my wife as I stand to the side. Crying inside that I am not man enough to stand up to them. Rubbing my inverted clitty, feeling the vib. between my legs making my perineum pulsating like the pussy I should have been born with. Finally crying out as a climax, my wife rubbing my shoulder and telling me I am a good girl when I cum for her. Love you all. Kisses and hugs to the Men who happen by and love to the sissies like me. 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

Day two of reading this exciting series, Yesterday I read page 1 and I had the most yummy cum that night as I masturbated to all the old men and my wife. She petted me and was happy. Tonight i will make a cummy thinking of those old tongues (covered with spit) dipping into my wifes mouth, her sucking on those tongues ingesting their spit, becoming one with them. I will not be able to read page 3 unill next Wend. because I am not allowed to cum on Sundays, Mondays or Tuesdays. My wife says that is to much and she needs a rest from watching me masturbate. I wish she would tell me more about the old men who hit on her. She just gives me little tidbit's of info. Untill then Love you all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck should say it. 1*

Born2watchBorn2watchabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for next part, she has got to give herself to these old men, either at a party then recount it or better in front of her hubby

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Ofd wrinkled balls, dentures, pot bellies, and gray everywhere, Gross. Come on gramps, this is not hot at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic wimp 1*

Mag58Mag58almost 2 years ago

A bit 'drawn out' but very sexy story ..... ignore the Trolls

Bones74Bones74almost 2 years ago

LOL, the comments feigning disgust and outrage are hilarious. Note that these hypocrites read the story through, just to then pretend they're disgusted. Busted!

homme619homme619over 1 year ago

Excellent slow burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SMH "What?! You agreed to go on a date with another man? You cannot. You are a married woman. Married women do not date."

"No, silly, of course it is not a date date. It is an act of mercy" boy sure didnt know fucking others was mercy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"LOL, the comments feigning disgust and outrage are hilarious. Note that these hypocrites read the story through, just to then pretend they're disgusted. Busted!" Bones74 the author isnt going yo fuck you quit sucking them off if you would :p

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Sexy, fun Femdom agitprop. What a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue! Love all your work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, hubby is a cunt, hope the old guys get his wife pregnant then see how he deals with it....

blackice51blackice5110 months ago

That was seriously a waste of time, his wife appears to be slow and he wimp.

rem503rem50310 months ago

More wives should model for our male neighbors. What a sexy group.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.