All Comments on 'My Wife, My Boss, & I Ch. 02'

by James Quiller

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I READ A WHILE BACK THAT WRITER WRITE ABOUT

I READ ONCE THAT WRITER WRITE ABOUT THEMSELF,IF THEY ARE WIMPY AND SO THEY WRITE WIMPY MALE ROLES.HE SHOULD KICK THE BITCH OUT AND BEAT HIS BOSS ASS,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I loved it

I think its great, I hope part 3 comes out very soon. If you like cuckold stories, how can you not like this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GAY

Should be in Gay section!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely Delicious * Brilliant

Brilliant job with this erotic series. Little hubby has just too much to handle with his gorgeous long legged young bride. He finds himself serving in oral servitude to his tall sexy wife and her domineering master. Hubby is reduced to submissively worshipping his beautiful bride as he is denied, teased and humiliated. Little hubby learns his place as he is turned into a wife watching voyeur with a fetish for his teasing off-limits wife. His bride learns to tease him with her stilletos, seamed stockings, garter belts, lacy bras, and sexy scented lingerie. Hubby is under her overpowering spell and finds himself powerless.

Thank you for a great job and we hope this series continues with many twists and turns along the way. We will all be watching with baited breath. Excellent contribution to the forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yah, what the guy said about authors

Notice hubby's name is jimmy, author's name is James?? Either it is him or a pathetic fantasy. I can understand submissive play, but giving up a wife and all that. Yeah, either kick the bitch out and kick the boss's ass, or turn her into your slut. besides, stuff like this never happens, if it did, the puss deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Some thoughts...

The husband's character is a completely one dimensional submissive with no self respect. The wife's character is a classical "I only care about my own pleasure even to my own self destruction" one dimensional character. This combination is classic in "loving wife" stories. The problem is that these two one dimensional characters cannot carry the weight of the story. Even when the story is fairly well written as this one is, the characters cannot hold the plots value as they are simply not complex enough. I would suggest letting the wife either get a taste of her own medician from her husband, or let the wife wake up alone and forced to search out her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is the worst

This story makes me feel sick..but the person who wrote it is definitely sick. No love in the wife..he is a gay loser who should get away from his sadistic wife and boss. Very poor story with no redeeming qualities in any of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
what Jimmy should do?

Jimmy did what he had to do for his wife and to save his job. He did not know that his wife had been cheating on him for about 2 years. We do not like violence, but in this case it is necessary. Jimmy should let his wife and boss go to the play on Saturday night, but they should never return alive. Also, Ted should meet with an untimely tradegy on his way to see Jimmy and Jimmy should have an airtight alliby for Saturday nights events. His wife broke their marriage vows and she should not live to engoy the rest of her life.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight

Both chapters awesome. I wish he would hurry up with chapter 3 and 4, and throw in an orgy.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
She used it, I can't believe she used it.

The funniest line in erotic stories. After she has fucked another man and had him fuck her husband. After setting her husband up to be blackmailed and turning him into a sub-wimp, she says it.

"You know that I love you."

HAhahahahahahahahahaaha. That is the funniest thing on this site. What a crock of bullshit that phrase is when spoken in a situation like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant storyline, and gets the humiliation aspect 100% right and sooooo hot! Keep it up bro!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Is there any trace of maleness in him?

Is there any part of a wife in her? Turn in next chapter and see who dies and how!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

That was too good. I was rubbing my penis the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
????

this is just crazy ....fuck a job people get a bat and bust some knee caps 1, 2 butt fuk ur whore wife and leave the whore bitch !!!!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Actually the 2nd paragraph says it all..

..." treated me like I had no backbone at all"

He doesn´t have a backbone whatsoever..

No way a man who claims to have been secure, happily married and sucessful could mutate into a helpless cuckold within a few days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous