My Wife, My Lover, My Best Friend

Story Info
Just a short story about life with my wife.
2k words
3.88
15k
9
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, my lover, my best friend.

(Writers note: Okay, this is a little different for me. It is a short story about my wife Luisa and I. It is a couple of scenes that actually happened in fact are still happening. You can believe it or not it's your choice, I do however have a very adventurous and beautiful wife who is up for almost anything.

The one thing she will never do is share me. Equally I will not share her. That is how we live our lives, if you are into sharing or Swapping do not read this story. Oh and spoiler alert no cucks or size queens in this "story" just a married couple having fun together.

Yes I know that is an alien concept to certain readers and writer's. This "Story" is in the LW category because its about a married couple, it could also be in Romance. But I think there is room for stories where a married couple have fun together.

One last point, my wife speaks Spanish and English, Luisa speaks much better English than I do Spanish, I have used some Spanish words in this story. And just for the record we do call each other "love" and "Bb" they are terms of endearment.)

My lover, my wife, my best friend.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○☆○☆

My name is Gary and my wife's name is Luisa. I personally think I am the luckiest man alive, my wife Luisa is from Mexico, we met four years ago, online and now we are very much in love.

There is a theory that long distance relationship never last, well honestly it was hard in the beginning for both of us.

I made some stupid and childish mistakes early in our relationship, I truly regret the things I did and said and I admit I took Luisa for granted, now I can honestly say I love my wife very much and always will, fortunately Luisa has a heart of gold and has mostly forgiven me for being an idiot.

Okay, a bit of background about me, I am 6ft tall and medium build. Due to working in manual jobs all my life I am strong, I have worked most of my life is warehouses and factories.

As for my age? Well I'm 53, my wife Luisa is 25, yes I know the age difference could be a problem, but in our case so far its not.

Luisa is a beautiful woman, far too good for a bald middle-aged man like me, but that's why I consider myself the luckiest man alive.

The day that Luisa accepted a date with me and then said she would like to be my girlfriend and then later my wife are the happiest days and memories of my life.

Luisa is 5ft tall with a beautiful body, curves in all the right places and beautiful breasts. Since we first met Luisa has been kind, loving and very adventurous and very patient with a grumpy middle-aged man like me.

She is incredibly patient with me, I admit I'm not the most lovable person in the world, but Luisa loves me for who I am.

One of the ways we stay close to each other emotionally is we tell each other what we mean to each other, yes by that I mean text each every day, in fact we send many fun and loving messages stating how much we love each other, yes some couples like their partners to reassure them.

Luisa and I definitely tell each exactly how we feel, Luisa is a very emotional person and over the time we have known each other she has broken through the ice around my heart caused by my troubled family life and my troubled previous marriage.

When we are apart and feeling "hot" as my wife puts it, meaning we are both horny, we send sexy videos to each other, and role play, many times we have both been at work and both felt hot and horny and masturbated together while telling each what we want to do to each other when we meet up nothing is forbidden both Luisa and I have strong imaginations.

Our fantasises are only limited to the two of us making love and having sex with no-one else ever entering into our dreams or Role-playing.

I love seeing Luisa cum and she loves seeing me cum. As I said earlier we have known each other for four years and we have had sex and made love many times.

We know what turns each other on and how to get each other feeling hot. What follows is one of those times. This scene has happened many times over the four years and each time it gets better.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

During one particular day Luisa and I had been texting each other most of the day, and I admit our texts were hot from both of us, this day I had snuck off to our locker room in the warehouse where I worked, and locked the door to the shower cubicle. Luisa did the same where she works. We then video called each other.

Luisa normally wears smart clothing to work, she works in the office handling the book keeping for her brother.

Today she was wearing a short skirt and white shirt with hold up stockings and high heeled shoes. Her screen showed her in a toilet cubicle.

"Hello my love, how are you today?" I asked already undoing my belt as Luisa stood up and took off her shirt and took off her bra showing her beautiful breasts her nipples were already standing up.

"Hello my love, do you like my breasts like this?" she said as she pulled and stroked her nipples.

She then sat down on the toilet seat and lifted her legs up and pulled off her knickers her clean shaven vagina was on show, she slowly moved a finger up and down her vagina lips. She continued touching her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"Mmmmm bb, am I making you hot?" her voice had gone soft and seductive.

"Yes my love you know you do," I stood up and lifted my hard cock out of my Jean's.

My cock isn't the biggest in the world but it satisfies Luisa and that's all I care about. My cock is rock hard, I can see Luisa is enjoying touching herself as she looks at me.

We didn't say anything as I stroked my cock and Luisa played with her nipples and I could see she had two fingers inside her vagina, she was moving them in and out in time to me stroking my cock, I was slowly and steadily stroking to start with and Luisa did the same moving her fingers slowly and steadily.

Her vagina was already glistening with her juices, occasionally she would pull her fingers out and lick her fingers while looking at me then she would put them back inside her vagina.

"Bb, I'm very hot, I can see you are hot too bb." She said as I moved the camera down to show my cock and show her my cock was very hard.

"Mmmm bb, your cock is very hard bb, bb I want to ride it my love, I want it inside me." Luisa gasped out.

As she said this her fingers were moving faster inside her vagina. I could hear the noise her juices were making as she used her fingers to make herself cum.

We were both breathing heavily and both of us were very turned on. I was stroking my cock fast now, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Luisa, I'm very horny now, I'm going to cum soon.." I said breathlessly.

My wife stood up and pointed her camera at her vagina as she moved her fingers to bring her herself to a climax.

"Si, bb cum my love Gary," Luisa was also breathless as she shook as her climax went through her body.

Seeing this beautiful woman cum was too much for me, I was stroking my cock really hard and fast and shortly after Luisa shuddered and sat down gently stroking her vagina I climaxed too.

We both slowly got dressed again and then after saying we both loved each other and to take care for the rest of the day we disconnected the call and we would see each other later at home.

These phone calls are a regular occasion and the start of our loving making. Some days at work I would spend all day with a rock hard cock because my wife is sending me sexy photos of herself.

We have fun teasing each other with photos and videos it is fun and part of our love life.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Luisa was home before me, I could see soft light throughout the house and wondered what surprise she was going to give me.

I got out of the car and walked towards the front door, I was about to open the door, but it opened and a beautiful sexy woman stood there in the doorway all she was wearing was one of my black t-shirts.

On me the t-shirt fitted me and reached the waistband of my jeans. The t-shirt on Luisa reached to just below her crotch area.

She looked stunning, without speaking she handed me a glass of red wine and led me inside. We both drank our wine then put the glasses on a side table.

"Gary my love, I am here for you tonight, follow me bb." She said this in a soft voice, Luisa reached up and put her arms around my neck and jumped slightly so I could catch her.

My hands touched her pert and beautiful arse, I stroked it as her lips locked on my lips and she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues touched as we walked into the living room towards the sofa, still kissing my wife and now stroking her arse and dipping a finger into her vagina, her juices were flowing over my fingers.

Meanwhile Luisa was lifting herself up and down, rubbing her vagina against my jeans.

I turned around and sat down on the sofa with Luisa still kissing me.

She lifted one arm from around my neck and lifted up her arse, she undid my belt and then unzipped my Jean's.

She reached in and took out my cock, she stroked and played with my cock until I was close to cumming.

She then took hold of my cock lifted up and then sat down on my cock, almost immediately she started moving up and down on my cock.

I lifted off the t-shirt and started kissing and licking and sucking on Luisa's beautiful breasts.

With both hands I stroked and caressed my wife's arse cheeks. As she rode my cock I lifted her up and drove my cock into her body.

"Mmmm bb, si just like that bb, te amo mucho mi amor..." my wife gasped.

Luisa had her eyes closed as feelings and her impending climax were too much for her. When she felt me starting to tense up Luisa redoubled her efforts and was bouncing up and down on my cock, her breasts were also bouncing and I was licking and sucking them as much as I could.

"Luisa, bb, mi amor im going to cum soon bb." I gasped out as I felt my climax building.

Luisa locked her lips to mine and with our tongues touching she climaxed all over my jeans. My wife is a squirter, and wow did she ever squirt.

A few moments later I shot my cum inside her. We both carried on moving until we were both too drained to move anymore.

Luisa was content to just have her arms around me and feel my cock inside her, even if it was deflating. Luisa opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Bb, te amo much mi guapo esposa...mucho gracious mi amor." (bb, I love you very much handsome husband, thank you mi love.) She then kissed me softly.

"Bb, take me to bed." She said resting her head on my shoulder.

With her in my arms I carried her upstairs and pulled back the duvet and laid her gently in bed. I then climbed in behind her curled around her and we both slept. Its a new day and our adventures will continue.

Te amo mucho mi hermosa esposa Luisa. (I love you very much my beautiful wife Luisa.)