All Comments on 'My Wife, My Queen Ch. 01'

by Dilberts_dream

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent Start

I enjoyed it a lot. Nice pace and progression, and you really seem to have a feel for the dynamic of this situation. I'm eager to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another cuck writer

Same old tired wimpy husband themes. You're destroying the loving wives genre with your fetish. Zero score for a zero writer. Go away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
trained

He has lost his wife forever. She is training him as a sub. He could not go down of the cream pie. Her reply was ok that he would learn to do it in the future. He was hard for her but she told him that she was tired and take care of him tomorrow. Hopefully he will have her tomorrow because it will be few and far between the next pleasure he receives from her. Her main goal is her new lover and she will enjoy him while her husband suffers in frustration. Over time he will just be a servant to his wife and her lover and just someone to pay the bills and raise the lovers children. Nicely written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just another cluck in the making!

Writing was okay, quite a few plot holes but workable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not my kind of story

but a good read. Don't let the trolls get to you. They were all on the wrong end of a woman who found what they could not give them elsewhere and hate stories like this regardless of how well written they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your Theme Rose

The writing was good, not great. I sense that your theme, your main priority in writing this story, was to showcase the love of a husband for his wife in a cuckold relationship. You accomplished this quite easily and clearly. In the further chapters, I recommend that you steam up the sex. Please keep writing.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 14 years ago
good read

If you post a cuck story on this site and don't get at least 2 trolls it's a fail. Looking forward to more from you. ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

Great description, can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Love the story, looking forward to more.

Where can I find a woman like that?

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
Good

I have enjoyed reading this story and look forward to more.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sure

That's it...he'll learn to like sucking dick by proxy. What man wouldn't? Then you can have him learn to suck dick directly, take one up the ass, blah blah blah. FFS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your Queen? More like your cunt.

Why would any man stay with a self centered, egocentric bitch that had no concern for his well being?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

loved it, more please.. you capture cuckdom so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SICK, SICK, SICK

THESE MORONS DESERVE EACH OTHER.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous