My Wife or a Whore 2

Story Info
More hot surprises.
3.4k words
4.38
4k
9
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," I said tentatively, "you were the prettiest contestant."

She smiled faintly. "Thank you," Nancy said softly.

"So you've won eight times now."

"Not exactly. The first runner-up gets two fifty, and the second gets a hundred. Tonight was my fifth first place, but I've finished in the money fourteen times. Everybody keeps her tips."

"How long have you been dancing?"

"About a year. I knew how you'd feel, so I limited it to when you were out of town. I wanted to be good at it before I told you."

"You definitely are a good dancer. That routine was really hot."

She grinned broadly. "Are you trying to kiss my ass?"

"I'm apologizing. I was being an asshole. I'll do the ass kissing when we get home."

She laughed. "I love you."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "How often do they have the contests?"

"Every Friday and Saturday night, but a contestant can only enter once each weekend."

We got home fifteen minutes later. I was a little apprehensive as we approached the front door. Did she have a bunch of our friends waiting inside for a surprise party? Considering how many unusual events had occurred that evening, a party would not have been a surprise. I set my suitcase down in the foyer and furtively glanced around the living room. "Don't worry," Nancy said. "There's no surprise party waiting for you."

"That, in itself, is a surprise," I said.

She chuckled. "Come on. I'll help you unpack." She saw the bulge in my pants. "Maybe we should unpack that first. It seems my dancing turns you on."

"You turn me on."

"You are an ass kisser." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I like that in a man."

I picked up the luggage and carried it to the bedroom. We quickly tossed the dirty clothes into the hamper and put away the one clean suit I had packed as a spare in case another accidentally got dirty. I sat on the edge of the bed and patted the spot beside me. She sat down. "What's next?" I asked.

"Let's go skinny dipping."

"Okay, but first...." I put my arms around her and pushed her onto her back. "...Roll over."

She gave me a questioning look and rolled. As she turned onto her tummy, I lifted up the bottom of her dress exposing her naked ass. Quickly I planted my lips on her left buttock and gave it a loud smack; then right one got its smooch. "You're a very good ass kisser."

"I represent that remark. You said something about going for a swim."

We both undressed. She got a couple towels from the linen closet, and we headed for the kitchen door. Nancy turned on the lights for the back yard. I went outside onto the deck.

Wait a minute! Where did the deck come from? We didn't have one when I left Wednesday morning. Nancy crossed the deck to the hot tub and flipped the cover back. The hot tub was new too. I stood dumbfounded as she turned on the water and air pumps. "I didn't say anything about swimming," she said. "I said 'skinny dipping.' Happy birthday, darling."

"I,,,I don't understand. Where did all this come from?"

"I had it put in while you were gone. Don't you like it?"

"Yeah, it's great. I didn't think we had enough money for all of this.:

"I paid for it with my dancing tips and prize money. I had to tip the workmen pretty good to get it all done in three days."

"Now I really feel like a jerk for criticizing for your dancing. I am so sorry."

"I forgive you. Let's try it out."

We climbed into the foaming hot water and settled down onto the seat. I hadn't realized how tense I had been until the heat began to penetrate into my legs, arms, and back. "This is heavenly," I sighed. "Wake me in the morning." I laid my head back against the edge of the tub and closed my eyes. Nancy cuddled up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. For several minutes, we just sat there enjoying the swirling, bubbling water. I let my mind go blank while my body relaxed.

Nancy had hit me with a ton of surprises. Going out in public without any underwear, not that anyone would know unless she deliberately exposed herself, which she hadn't. Her completely bald pussy; that was erotic. The blowjob in the restaurant; again no one had noticed; the waiter had seen to that, bless him. The strip joint: that had been a shock, but no harm had been done; no one had been hurt. But what did that guy mean by getting "real person" thanks? The hundred had been the first bill that I had put my hands on. I had just wanted an opportunity to touch her for a second. The deck and hot tub were totally unexpected. We had never talked about either one, but each one made an excellent addition to the house.

Did I want her to continue entering the stripper contests? There wouldn't by any way I could stop her when I was out of town. I certainly couldn't hog-tie her and keep her home when I was away. My trips had to be boring for her. She was a big help taking calls from clients when I was out of town. A machine could do the same thing, but talking to a live human was a big marketing plus for my business. Her friends all had their families home in the evenings; she was alone when I was gone. She loved dancing. What right did I have to deny her a little fun? The crowd had seemed rather rowdy, but it was all under control. If someone had gotten out of line, the bouncers would have grabbed the miscreant immediately. Peer pressure among the audience members was probably the biggest deterrent to anyone attacking her. In many respects, she was probably safer there than at home.

I kissed her forehead. "Any more surprises?" I asked her.

"Do you want any more?" Nancy asked.

"I don't know if I can handle any more."

"Okay, I'll save the rest for later."

"I hope you're kidding."

Her hand stroked my thigh under the water. Light fingertips traced a path up my leg, around my crotch, and back down my other leg. She kissed me on the cheek. "I love you," she whispered. "Please don't ever leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you." Even very relaxed, I was getting a stiffie. I opened my legs to offer greater access to my privates. My arm was around her shoulder. I kissed her cheek in return. Raising her chin gently with my free hand, I kissed her lips very lightly. I placed my hand on the back of her neck as I pressed my lips to her neck.

I hadn't realized how big the tub was until she floated up with her legs stretched across the middle. Her nipples pointed up above the water. I kissed each one. The air was cooler than the water, and they stiffened as if exposed to frigid winter air. She smiled as she closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath, I ducked under the water beneath her and surfaced between her legs. My tongue sought out her slit. The smoothness of her bald pussy was a delight. If she continued to shave, I would never again have to pick hair from my mouth. She gasped at the first touch of my tongue as it probed between her lips in search of her clit. I dipped my chin into the water as I lapped at the folds surrounding her button. Her breathing quickened as pleasure moans escaped from her throat. She gripped the sides of the tub as her entire body shuddered. I held my mouth on her cunt until she stopped trembling.

Nancy lowered her body back down into the tub. It was my turn to float. Because I was taller than her, my feet touched the opposite rim as my periscope broke the surface. As she engulfed my dick with her mouth, I made a mental note to shave my groin area. Shouldn't we both benefit from the razor's touch? She cupped my balls with one hand and got a strangle hold on my cock with the other. She sucked one of my nuts into her mouth, then the other, before reapplying her vacuum cleaner action to my instrument. With her tongue wrapped around my glans, she began a low humming that made me inhale sharply. I looked down to watch her head bob up and down on my meat. In a manner of seconds, my nuts contracted, and my seed spurted into her hungry mouth. Every drop slid down her gullet with ease.

As I settled back down in the water, Nancy stood up. "We'd better get out before we become a couple of prunes," she said. She turned off the air and water pumps as we climbed out onto the deck. We flipped the cover back into place.

Picking up the towels, we dried each other off before going back inside.

In the kitchen, she took a bottle of champagne from the refrigerator and got out the tulip glasses to toast my birthday. That was the first part of the evening that had not surprised me. We sat on the sofa while we sipped the bubbly fluid.

Everything hit me at once. My trip had been hectic. I was tired, but I still wanted at least one fuck before going to bed. As a result of the last blowjob and the relaxing effect of the hot tub, I was fighting to stay awake. I set my glass on the coffee table to avoid dropping it. I think she put her glass down also and squeezed her breasts against my chest. Maybe that was a dream.

I awoke on the sofa late Saturday morning with a blanket over me. The aroma of fresh coffee drifted from the kitchen as I sat up. Nancy was seated at the table in her bathrobe as I stumbled into the kitchen still half asleep. "Good morning," she said cheerfully.

"Morning," I mumbled as I found a mug in the cupboard and poured myself some coffee. I awoke completely as my bare butt touched the cold vinyl chair seat. She reached behind herself and picked my robe off the back of her chair and handed it to me. "Thanks," I said as I put the robe on. "Anything special on the agenda for today?"

"Not really. I need to grocery shop sometime this weekend. Did you want to start on that manual today? They said they would like it as soon as possible, preferably in a couple weeks."

"I suppose I could do that while you are shopping. I just have to put their flow charts into words. A lot of it is in the tech manuals. It's mostly translating technical jargon into operator speak. If I start today, I could have it ready by Wednesday. Did you want to do anything, like a picnic or a walk in the park? The work can wait a day or two."

"Let's go up to the lake. The fresh air would do us both a lot of good. Oh, they want you to deliver the manual personally."

"That's not a problem. I'll fly up in the morning and be back in the evening. I'd better go shower and shave."

I wore my swim briefs under my shorts. Nancy wore an oversized t-shirt over her swimsuit, which I assumed was her yellow bikini. The drive was only forty-five minutes, but Nancy made it seem a lot shorter. Just as we passed out of town, she took the t-shirt off. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at her. Blaring horns brought me back to reality. Her swimsuit consisted of a G-string and two paste-on bra cups. "You did have more surprises," I gasped.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"I love it!" I saw a semi a hundred yards ahead. "Shall we get that trucker's opinion?"

She smiled. "Are you sure it would be proper for a strange man to see your wife like this?"

"Hundreds of strange men saw even more of you last night. There's a big difference between seeing and fucking. I know that now." She smiled again, but with a little less enthusiasm. "Nancy, I love you. I don't care who knows it. I don't care who sees the woman I love. The only thing that counts is our love for each other. What do you say? Do you want to flash him?"

"Sure. Should I take these off?" She indicated the cups.

"Are they difficult to take off and put on?"

"They just peel off, and I have more adhesive in my bag."

I gave her a thumbs up, and she took the cups off as I increased our speed to catch up with the truck. A couple minutes later we were beside him. I couldn't see the cab from my seat, but Nancy could. She pointed at the horn button, which I tapped. Moments later she was rubbing her breasts like she had done when she was dancing the previous night. Her prominent nipples were rigid. A blast from the truck's air horn signaled the driver's approval of what he was seeing. I saw rig a quarter mile ahead and rushed to get beside him. Watching her put on her private shows gave me a hard-on I couldn't believe. I had never put such a strain on my swim trunks before.

We entertained another half dozen drivers before we came to the exit from the freeway to the lake. Nancy put the cups back in place as I turned onto the off ramp. Her eyes dropped to my crotch, and she smiled with satisfaction. The lake was a couple miles down a back road. The parking lot only had a dozen spaces. There were only three other cars in it.

Nancy started to put her t-shirt back on, but I took it out of her hands and tossed it into the back seat. Mine joined it a few seconds later along with my shorts. The G-string barely covered her pussy. Her bare bottom brought a grin to my face. As she reached into the trunk for the picnic basket, I made a loud kissing sound. Her face lit up as she led the way to a secluded spot we knew about. I prayed no one else was using it. Luck was with us. We were alone.

I couldn't keep from staring at her chest as we spread a blanket on the grass. I felt like I was on an erotic date with someone I had never met before. I was giddy with nervousness and excitement as I laid down on the blanket beside her. Memories of fear and uncertainty on my first date in high school flooded back as I looked into the eyes of the goddess beside me.

The Nancy I had married five years before was young and pretty. This Nancy was a little older, but still young, vibrant, and gorgeous. She was a confident, worldly, exotic sexpot, and she was all mine. Through her actions, she had forced me to confront my jealousy and insecurity. I was certain that I could deal with anything now secure in the knowledge I could always trust her. I propped my head up and gazed wistfully into her eyes. I was breathing quickly as she put her right hand on my neck and drew my lips to hers. With trembling lips, I returned her kiss. "What's wrong," she asked.

"I'm just so damn happy," I said with tears in my eyes. "I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to have such a confident woman as my wife."

She put both of her arms around my chest and squeezed herself tightly against me. The pressure of her breasts sent a signal to my cock to wake up. "Thank you, darling. I've been so afraid the past twenty-four hours that you would leave me."

Our mouths locked together, and our arms tightened in a prolonged embrace. My left hand stroked her back and ribs. "Your have never given me a reason to leave you. The biggest problem has been my own prudishness. Thanks to you, I have conquered it." I ran a fingertip along the edge of the right bra cup. "This is damn clever. It just glues on?"

"Yes, and it doesn't irritate my skin like I thought it would. I was thinking of wearing them when I'm dancing. Is that all right with you?"

"Of course, it's all right with me. You're the best judge of what to wear and remove on stage. Maybe you should wear this outfit when you go grocery shopping."

"Are you trying to get me arrested?"

"I guess that wouldn't be a good idea." I kissed her lips gently again. Proceeding very slowly, I kissed her cheeks and chin before continuing to her long neck. Her right hand caressed my butt through my swim briefs, then slid around to my crotch.

"I see I have your attention," she cooed as she kneaded my straining cock.

I extended my trail of kisses down her chest between her tits. My lips circled one breast, then the other. She began removing the right cup. I kissed and licked the skin beneath it. "That paste doesn't taste good." She pressed the cup back into place. I moved down her tummy and kissed back and forth across the base of her rib cage. Her breathing became slower and deeper as I worked my way closer to her pelvis. She attempted to push the waist cord down her hips as I planted kisses around the cloth of the G-string, but I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away from her sides. Her legs opened wide when I began brushing her sensitive inner thighs with my tongue. After going down both legs, I crawled up and dry humped her through my briefs and the cloth triangle covering her dripping pussy.

She rolled me over onto my back. "You're a damn cunt tease," she growled as she placed her mouth on my neck. "Let's see how you like being on the receiving end." Her warm lips caressed every part of my neck, then moved on to my shoulders and chest. Light suction brought my nipples up to hard points. My cock begged to be released from my briefs, but I dared not to lower them without her permission. Determined to subject me to a taste of my own teasing, she slowly kissed each of my ribs before crisscrossing my belly. I felt as though I could shoot my wad any second, but she kept me just away from the point of no return. My head was spinning with passion as she kissed my legs completely to the ankles rather than stopping at the knees as I had done to her. "How do you like them apples?" she asked as she dry humped me.

"I love it," I had to admit, "but it's making me hungry."

"Eat this," she said as she sat on my face with the fabric of her minuscule garment between my tongue and her lovely shaved snatch. I held her buttocks as I tried desperately to snake my tongue past the fabric into her slit, but the elastic waist cord was too tight. After a few licks in the crevice between her pubis and her legs, Nancy shrieked as her whole body trembled. I tugged at the G-string, and she raised up to let me pull it down. The string between her legs slackened enough for me to probe her swollen pussy with my tongue. She climaxed again the moment my tongue brushed the tip of her rigid clit.

Emblazoned by pure animal lust, she stood up and shoved the G-string to her feet and kicked it aside. I raised my hips as she jerked my briefs off. Frantically grabbing my dick, she held it as she rapidly impaled herself on it. She screamed again as my member filled her dripping cave. Her love muscles squeezed my cock firmly. Her hips jerked violently back and forth on my boner with such force I thought it might break. Our breaths were deep and labored as our loins became the sole part of our consciousness. My balls jerked as I blasted my hot sperm into her womb. Nancy's orgasm rode in on mine as I lost all awareness of our surroundings. The pulse pounding in my ears drowned out our vocalizations of our passions. She collapsed onto me as we both fought to breathe.