All Comments on 'My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 01'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The 'main actor' is right.

Just as long as you don't get carried away and start thinking you're really her husband and that she is any kind of wife - loving or otherwise. If your ambition is to be a pimp and hers is to be a whore, then you're doing fine.

Really, if you're trying to claim it as a 'true' story, you really should make more effort to make it seem just a tiny bit believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad to see Nancy and Cal Back!!

Calvin: Good start to another Nancy story. Look forward to more chapters. Soon?

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 11 years ago
Hot stuff...

...when a hotwife sticks her tongue up a man's ass it shows her hubby how horny she is for that other man. Nice detail. I like where this is going, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome back Nancy & Cal. . . . . . . .

At long last, my favourite 'Nancy' is back :)

Hope that there would be more episodes of their adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not normal story by Author

I like many of the stories by this author but none of the "seduction" in this one -- same good descriptions but wish more suspense leading to the "situation."

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Control

Great ongoing series. The wife, despite her lustful ways, still remains in tight control. That's what makes it so good when she lets go. She's controlling her husband really well whether he knows it or not.

MunchDKMunchDKover 6 years ago
Can someone explain

Why so many anonymous users seem to get off on yucking other people's yum?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Pretty close to the worst story idea that I've ever seen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous