My Wife? Really?

Story Info
How I found out about my wife...
1.6k words
3.46
36.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife of over fifty years died a while ago, leaving our kids and me devastated, she had always been my best friend, lover, wife, and the glue that kept us all together.

We had run a country guest house for over forty years, we both enjoyed having people stay with us and, of course, they paid for the privilege. However with Mary no longer by my side I just didn't have the will to carry on, so I sold up and moved to a lovely cottage, also in a rural location.

A fair number of our guests had, over the years, become good friends, these I still kept in touch with, and it is one of these that this is about.

Brian worked in a major city about a two hour train journey from our local town, he had stayed with us once a year for about fifteen years, he used to help at a local event that was held annually until he fell out with the organisers. After that he visited every month or so until his Dad, who he stayed with, died. He then had no one to look after his pets so stopped coming. Somehow Mary had arranged that I take him to and from the station, not something we normally did, but Brian didn't drive.

Anyway, about six months after Mary died he rang me and said that he wanted to get something off his chest, the following is what he told me. I will try to tell it as it happened...

————————————————

"Hi Mark," said Brian when I answered the phone, "how are you keeping?"

"I'm coping thanks, but it doesn't get easier," I replied, "how about you?"

"Um, I'm fine thanks, but the reason for the call is that I have something that I need to get off my chest, it's been bugging me since Mary died," he said, "but you may be upset, um, er, Mark um, did you know that Mary had an affair with me?"

Gobsmacked, I held the phone, it felt like the air had been knocked out of me... My wife, my Mary, an affair... No way!! My brain was whirring, how, when, why, no, surely not, not Mary! We were so happy... he must be imagining it, surely not, no way!

"Mark are you still there?" he asked.

"Brian, I don't know why you have fabricated this, if it's a joke it's in extremely poor taste!" I replied.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry Mark, but it did happen, hear me out please, I need to unburden myself," he said, "please listen to me."

Did I want to listen to a lot of lies? Was he telling the truth? If I listened I would probably be able to prove that he was lying... my mind was in turmoil, "Ok," I growled, "talk."

"Um, well, you remember the last time that I attended the event?" He asked.

Thinking back I replied, "yes, you had a row with the organisers and came back to us, so what?"

"Well, what you don't know is the state that I was in, I was a mess," he continued, "Mary was in the kitchen, she asked what was wrong, I just broke down, she held me to her and calmed me down, slowly calming I became aware of her body against me, her breasts crushed to my chest and became aroused, she felt it, and holding me she pulled her head back, looked into my eyes, gave me a kiss and said, 'you need some proper loving, would you like to go to bed with me?' "

"Just like that?" I asked sarcastically. Actually, I remembered my first time with Mary, and that was a similar invite, maybe he was telling the truth. "So then what?"

"Um, oh, er, whew, well I was dumbstruck!" He said, "I never expected that! All I could do was nod, she took my hand and led us upstairs, when we got to the landing she kissed me again and said 'go and shower then come to my room, don't knock just come in,' with that she went to your room, I dashed to my room stripped, showered, put on a robe and went to your room, Mary was in bed with the duvet up to her chin, she smiled, lifted the duvet and I saw those beautiful tits for the first time, 'come, get in'...

Suddenly remembering the day he had had the row I butted in, "hold on! where the hell was I while this was going on? I'm sure I was here."

He sighed and said, "yes you were, you were in the woodland, we could hear the chainsaw, Mary said that we had plenty of time."

That rang true, Mary used to complain that the chainsaw made a lot of noise and when we had guests they were disturbed by it.

"Okay go on," I said, not sure that I wanted to hear more.

"Well, as I said she lifted the duvet and told me to get in, I moved to get in she chuckled and said, 'lose the robe first,' I quickly shrugged it off, climbed in, she wriggled and pulled me on top, took hold of my cock guiding it to her, I still remember that exquisite feeling as I slipped into her, boy was she tight, I just lay there, my cock throbbing, looking down on this wonderful woman, her pussy milking me, I came in her without moving, she held me too her, I was mortified!" he said, his breathing laboured as he remembered.

He soon continued, "'don't worry, it'll be better next time,' she said as I slipped out of her, 'fondle and kiss me for now Brian', I remember that as I got hard again and was slowly fucking her, she exclaimed, ' oh Brian! Go quickly, the chainsaw has stopped, Mark will be in shortly!' I groaned as she pushed me. She said 'we'll do it again Brian, sorry but you must go, I need to be dressed before Mark comes in!

So I left, dressed, and was in the kitchen when you came in. I remember you greeted me and asked where Mary was, I mumbled something but remember I was worried that somehow you would know. Mary came down just then and bustled about making tea, chatting away as if we had not just been fucking, it was surreal, anyway the next morning when you were bringing the car around Mary said that if I wanted her again to get in touch. You then took me to the station."

That explained why he started visiting more frequently than before.

"The following week I remember phoning," he continued, "fortunately Mary answered, she said that if I liked and we didn't do it too often I could come and stay and she would make sure that we had more time together. I, of course, wanted to come back the next weekend! Mary said no, but that you Mark, would be away one Saturday in a few weeks at the rugby, and would be gone from mid morning until about seven in the evening. I arranged to visit that weekend to go 'walking'."

I remembered that, I was surprised that he showed an interest in our local countryside... angry, I thought, not country, just my wife's 'cunt'!!

Continuing he said, "You picked me up on the Friday evening, and in the morning after breakfast I went 'walking' you passed me on your way out and I promptly went back. As there were no other guests Mary and I spent most of the day in bed fucking, I had taken a pill, I remember Mary saying that I had good stamina, I never told her about the pills."

I was reeling by this time as all he said rang true, how had I not had any suspicions? Why had she done it, she always seemed content, I shook my head in confusion, could feel my heart pumping, my hands shaking.

"And this happened every time you visited us?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, "sometimes we only had a couple of hours or so, Mary always seemed to know how long you'd be away."

"So what ended it then, I know you said you couldn't get anyone to look after your pets, but... really!!" I asked.

"Umm, Mary said that she had had her fun and we must stop before we were caught, I was gutted and begged her to carry on, I loved her, she was such a lovely person, anyway she said once more and never again. She said that there was a three day conference coming up that you particularly wanted to attend, she said that she would 'cry off' at the last minute, giving us virtually the whole weekend together. It was the most wonderful weekend that I had ever spent and although I tried and tried to get her to change her mind she wouldn't."

He was silent for a minute, then dreamily remembering he said, "that was the first time she let me fuck her arse, I remember how hard it was to get it in her, she made me lubricate her with olive oil, using first one then two fingers, eventually pressing my cock hard I 'popped' in, what an exquisite feeling, her arse tight round my prick, I came in no time at all." He then sighed, obviously remembering.

That is how I found that my wife had not only cheated on me but let someone fuck her arse! She always said that that was dirty!!

Needless to say I never take Brian's calls...