All Comments on 'My Wife? Really?'

by 20silverock16

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Sad

That Brian guy was a real asshole. What benefit did he gain except to destroy David's memory of his late wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
??

Did he go after this guy and cut his dick off since he could no longer take any action on his unfaithful slut of a wife. What about others? And then the inevitable questions like why, wasn't I enough? was he such better lover that they continued after the consolation… Whatever, could have been more entertaining with extended scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There's a category for women that cheat on their husbands

Course that commentariat is a bit harsher than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1

Doesn't really pass the *wow* test does it, boring and unrealistic.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
wow how horrible

So this guy wants to clear his conscience by destroying his "friends" memory of what he thought was a faithful loving wife. On one hand, at least he got the life insurance money rather than losing money in a divorce. I would clear out anything of hers that remained including pictures. I would hen risk jail time in beating Brian close to death SEVERAL times over a period of time so that Brian will forever look over his shoulder and fear shadows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a jerk!

So Brian wants to unburden himself by destroying Mark's memory of Mary. What an asshole.

jharpjharpover 4 years ago

Wow...that's fucked up. Wife must have had no respect for him to just so flippantly cheat on him like that with his best friend. And some best friend he must have been to continue to bang his buddy's wife. Seriously, this is just rancid garbage.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
Things like this are best left to die quietly

No useful purpose was served by Brian revealing his affair. He should have just kept his mouth shut, and enjoyed the memories. I can't understand why people have to share things that are best kept secret.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

What a prick. The woman is dead, her husband of fifty years is grieving and he calls up, admit to an affair and then relates the gory details. I'd break his knees and leave him in a dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did not finish reading it... He should have hung up immediately; he was probably lying anyway!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous