My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Upstairs fucking our neighbor."

"Ahhhhh. Sounds like you two have 'hall passes'."

"Hall passes?"

"You know, you both have a green light to fuck anything on two legs."

"Ya, I guess that's so. Where's your hus...significant other?"

"My husband is upstairs, invited to fuck another guy's wife while he watches. I'll eventually get my turn as the hotwife." She smiled that mischievous smile again.

She was as she advertised herself, a hotwife. A beautiful brunette with deep brown eyes, full lips and legs for days. It was nice to talk to someone but then when she put her hand on my thigh the talk became something else.

"How rude of me," I said, breaking the tension, "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Yes, you may. Cosmo, please...and then take me somewhere and fuck me."

"I'll say this, you're very direct."

"It's your wife's fault for making me so horny."

"She does the same thing to me but I'm sort of deep in thought so...."

"Wouldn't you rather be balls deep in my pussy?"

I would kick myself later for passing up such a delectable treat but there was always day 2 before flying home...

Part 1

12