My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 16

Story Info
Group Sex Party #2 The Skirts Come Off!
3.3k words
4.52
18.6k
14

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday came quickly and based on the last party at Ken's I expected this one to have some fireworks as well.

We walked two doors down around seven thirty for the meet and greet, me in my shorts and button down shirt uniform and Suzie looking like a sex lollipop in her bright yellow sundress and black stilettos with ankle straps. There were only two or three couples there but you got to know some people better as a result of coming early.

I talked a lot with Amy from the last party. "Thanks so much for making me feel comfortable last time and jump starting the party for me, she said. "I told Dave that I didn't want to do this but by the time it was over I didn't want to leave."

"Glad I could help. I felt unsure my first time too but ended up really getting into it."

With no warning she grabbed me by the back of the neck and planted a big juicy one. Comments flew around the room including Suzie's "I think somebody's getting laid tonight."

Suzie had commanded the usual amount of attention. She was sumptuous in that sundress and it was becoming common knowledge that she would do virtually anything to please or be pleased. The other girls followed her path to get their share. Janey let me know that she had invited two singles to join in the revelry. She said it with a funny tone in her voice and in about five minutes it all became clear about a lot of things.

The door opened and OMG it was Maddie, our communications director at work and OMG what am I going to do with this? The last thing I wanted to do was mix my lifestyle with work, OMG. She looked around the room and our eyes connected. So much for hiding in the garage all night. OMG What was I supposed to do?

She said hello to a couple of people and eventually made it to me. Thoughts of flight had morphed into resignation.

"Hi, Maddie," I said awkwardly, "I'm feeling like the kid (shut up) with his hand in the cookie jar (shut up, Jim). How did you get here (Jim, please stop talking)? And do you know what kind of..."

"Jim, please," she pleaded, "I know exactly why I'm here and it's the same reason you're here so relax. I'd been into group sex long before I came to work in your department. My relationships never did so well but this lifestyle has never failed to turn me on. I found out you were into this quite by accident and...well I sensed a little crush so I had to come."

"You knew I had a crush on you?"

"Of course. Guys are so dumb they can't pick up on much of anything. See girl, like girl, ugh. I was never offended, believe me. I think I came because I thought if we hung out it would relieve some of the tension by virtue of having something in common."

"You're right, I've been clumsy around you at times because I have this dumb guy head."

I nervously pointed at my dumb guy head.

"Janey didn't tell me it was you, explained Maddie, "She just went on about her new neighbor fucking her socks off at the last party. She said, 'Jim', that was all and when she gave me her new address I recognized it and realized it must be near you. She never mentioned your last name, only that you had a hot wife named Suzie, so you can see it was random clues that got me here tonight. The main thing is if I hadn't known any of this I still would have been here. I hope you don't mind..."

"Maddie, its naturally weird but since Suzie and I started this everything has been weird. I'm glad you're here. You don't have to justify anything because our paths crossed outside of work and, frankly, everything you said was true, I've had a crush on you since you were hired. But tonight," I said, stepping back to take her all in, "you look unbelievable.

"Thank you."

She was about five foot five, a killer body with long legs, short waist and a jet black hair that hung straight. Out from that Cleopatra coif came a pair of blazing blue eyes that felt like they could cut through steel. Tying that together was a look that could only be described as purposefully slutty; short red skirt and red print top with nude shoulders. We were both at the party for one reason.

I looked around for the first time since I began talking to Maddie. More people had arrived, We listened as Chris welcomed everyone, giving complete access to the house and the liquor cabinet. He turned on some slinky dance music and we were off. Dave and our host were immediately plotting to undress Sundress Suzie. I turned to Maddie and said, "Can I maybe see you later?"

"Why later?" she said with lots of meaning behind it.

I had the feeling I wasn't in charge of the itinerary whatsoever. I thought she might have picked out a few studs to make her night but she was asking me directly and to prove it she unbuttoned her top, letting it hang open. "So in your fantasy did you imagine what my breasts were like?" She moved closer. "Did you ever think you'd get to suck my nipples?" We were face to face. "Did you ever guess that I'd want you to fuck me as much as I do right now?" She pulled back her blouse like a theatrical curtain and I dove into her magnificent tits. There was no bra to navigate as they stood taught and upright on their own. Wow.

I lost all sense of surrounding and people and let her undo my pants and begin sucking my cock. On her knees I had the perfect view of her exceptional rack and all it did was make me harder. Once she had me at her glorious mercy she took me to the living room couch, that already had plenty of action, and told me to "sit" like you'd command a dog. I complied without any thought and she mounted my cock and began a slow undulation, her tits so gently touching my face. Unable to resist I'd reach up, grab them and suck as her pussy made the rest of it's magic. She kept talking to me.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You're fucking amazing. I'm thinking of all the wasted times I passed you in the hallway."

The silky sound of her voice would have made me agree to anything.

She kissed me which caused me to lift her ass up and pump my cock rapidly. She touched her clit to move with me. The next passage of time was a blur as we fucked our way around the living room. It wasn't interrupted until, in the flow of a doggy fuck, some guy I didn't know stuck his hard-on in her mouth and she blew him while I did her. I must have felt territorial because I started slamming her so hard she couldn't keep his dick in her mouth and he left.

She turned her head and said, "Fuck me in the dungeon, Jim."

Now I had heard about Chris and Janey's dungeon from Ken and decided right away that Maddie was the perfect girl for the dungeon because I had lots of stamina and she seemed to know her way around the paraphernalia.

"Let's go," I said as we ran for it.

Everything was laid out and she already knew what she wanted. There was a double bed with straps on all four corners that she stepped up on lying face down, spread eagle. "Strap me down and punish me." OMG, I secured the Velcro restraints and she was naked and helpless.

"You've been very bad haven't you?" I asked threateningly.

"Yes."

I picked up a small cat o' nine tails whip.

"Tell me what you've done," and as I'm saying this I snapped her thigh as she winced.

"Owwwwww! I fucked a lot of other men!"

"How many?" I asked threateningly.

"I don't remember."

Snap!

"How many?!?"

"I don't remember!!!"

Snap! "Awewwwe!!!"

"You're a naughty little slut, Maddie," and I snapped her ass. "Uuhhhnnnn". "And what should you have been doing instead of fucking other men?'

"Fucking you?"

"That's right, but you didn't."

I put the whip handle on the side of her face and dragged it slowly down her chin, neck, down the middle to the small of her back stopping to snap it right across her legs, "Owwwww, oh, shit, fuck"

Jerking myself, I said, "There's only one way for you to learn," and taking a pillow I stuffed it under her hips, crawled up between her legs and penetrated her, pounding away like a crazy crush conqueror. I had to slow down a couple times so as not to cum too soon. I pulled her hair and pounded some more while she got louder. "Ahhhhhh, fuck me, Jim!!!!" I snapped the whip again on her vulnerable ass and she shrieked..."Unnnnnnn, I'm fucking cuuuummmmiinngg, fuck me harder!!!!!...Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Has the little slut learned anything yet? Who should be fucking you?"

"You"

"When?"

"Whenever you want."

"Now whose slut are you?"

"Yours to play with!"

I picked up the large vibrator and held it on her pussy until she exploded again. She was panting and sweating.

With her ass at my disposal I spread a thin film of lube. I picked up a huge vibrator and holding it in one hand, alternated between stimulating her pussy and fucking her in the ass. Finally the combination took her to a twitching climax that shook the apparatus. Putting the device down I entered her again and fucked her until releasing a my cum load in her ass. "Oh fuck...Maddie...fuuuuccccckkkk."

Trying to catch our breath we looked at each other and smiled. "That was the most debauched fun I've had maybe ever," she said, as I released her straps and helped her up.

"Now we have a problem," she said.

I knew immediately what she was referring to, "Yes, and for the moment I have no answer other than you quit your job."

She laughed. "Good lord, how many times do I pass you at work on a single day? And now I'm going to want you to drag me off to the restroom every time I see you."

"Well, one thing's good about this, I won't have to imagine what you look like naked anymore."

"Would you ever really want to drag me off to the restroom for a quick fuck?" she asked completely serious.

"Seriously, if we could figure a way, hell yes I would. I mean, what good is a unisex restroom if not for that?"

We both laughed and then I glanced at my watch and was shocked that we'd been at it for nearly an hour. We headed upstairs and joined the party once again and Maddie was scooped up before she even hit the living room. She winked at me as another guy fell under her spell.

***

I, on the other hand, went in search of a stiff drink and a boner recharging timeout. I looked around the house at the many people fucking their brains out. Another thirty minutes and I'd join them.

I figured if I wandered around awhile my dick would let me know when it was time to jump back into action. Some people I still didn't know by name were hooking up. It was remarkable to see that many beautiful nude and eager women in one space. I didn't see Suzie anywhere in the party and wondered who had her where? On a hunch I went back to the dungeon and sure enough I could hear her. I creeped a couple steps down the stairs and there she was hanging from chains anchored to a joist and Chris was driving her wild with the vibrator. Another guy had attached metal clips to her nipples and then teased her by holding the long chain connected to the clips until, without warning, he ripped the clips off as she screamed about the same time she orgasmed. I watched for awhile and moved on.

I was surprised how many people were at the party. More than I thought were into this kind of thing. In literally every room in the house there were groups going at it. Some were friends of Janey, maybe some were friends of friends. Some were probably newbies that would either love it or some that would never be back. There was no denying the hedonism of the lifestyle but if you liked sex with a passion, this was the place to taste lots of fabulous flavors.

I passed a bedroom where Amy was holding court for two guys who were ravishing her at both ends. One was dining at the Y and the other was sucking her tit. She saw me in the doorway and smiled that smile of bliss right before the climax. I got on the other side and tongued her other nipple until she came with a shudder, her body arching up with the orgasm's intensity. I quietly left as those guys took turns fucking her. I was tempted but smiled and left. It was gonna be a long night.

Leaving Amy's room I bumped into a gorgeous girl in the hallway. She looked Latina. After the initial apologies, "Hi, I'm Jim." I was distracted by the 'landing strip' she shaved into her pubic hair and she surely saw me looking there.

"Oh, you're Jim! Hi, I'm Alanna. Janey sent me to find you."

"Really? Well, here I am. What did she want?"

"She wanted you to fuck me. She told me I wouldn't be sorry."

"Pressure much? Geez, Alanna, I'm starting to worry that my press might be better than the product."

She was an out and out fucking hottie and I felt my cock rejuvenate. She saw the same thing and reached out to stroke it. While she did that she placed her hand on my chest, something that surprisingly got me hotter. Then she took my hand, leading me to an upstairs bedroom where Janey waited. Once inside the door I ditched the foreplay and went after Alanna. I stood behind her slightly bent over body, grasped both of her tits and began grinding her ass with my dick. Then pulling her hips up I shoved her against the wall, my member finding her wet spot. My thrusts pushed her tits against the wall over and over, lifting her off her toes at times.

Janey sat on the edge of the bed masturbating and moaning as I nailed her friend. I was aware that someone else was in the room. I couldn't tell who but I caught the shadowy figure out of my peripheral.

I continued driving my cock hard and she slapped up against the wall and it knocked the wind out of her. I roughly tossed her on her back on the bed next to Janey and stuffed her immediately. Facing her I was blown away by her sheer beauty, a long regal profile with deep brown eyes. As I pummeled her cunt she said, "I like it rough. Fuck me rough." Janey was the same way so it didn't surprise me they wanted to do this.

The sting of a slap or a spanking was something that Suzie and I had enjoyed for years. The pleasure/pain combination was an inexplicable sexual fire starter. I couldn't tell you why but it always upped the intensity.

I slapped Alanna across her beautiful face and then kissed her. As I pulled back she slapped me in return. Still buried deep in her pussy I stood up, lifting her and holding her thighs while she bounced on my cock. We kissed more and then out of the shadows towards us came Dave who had surly been enjoying the show. Without saying a word he lubed her exposed asshole and entered her. She looked back over her shoulder at Dave and I could see that the double penetration startled her but when we put it in motion it was clear she had done this more than once.

Janey, meanwhile, had gotten down on her knees and was licking our balls while we fucked Alanna. That put Dave over the edge and although he said nothing it was clear from his expression he had released his load into her ass. He quickly left the room and I put Alanna back on the bed and slapped her tits and fucked her. Then Janey jumped in and started eating her, still masturbating her own clit, and the energy of the three way action caused all of us to orgasm about the same time, my cum splashing Alanna's box and the side of Janey's face.

As we laid together Janey said, "Thank you, Jim." "Yes, thank you, Jim," echoed Alanna, "that was delicious. Mmmmmm."

Trying to be funny I said, "It was my pleasure, girls," and stood up and bowed.

I left the room but, note to self; I needed more Alanna. If I had the chance with her in the future, nothing would get in the way.

***

I spent the rest of the night trolling the sea of fucking couples, threesomes and more, getting an invitation here and there. It was a great way to sample most of the women at the party. I crossed paths several times with Suzie, always entertaining one or two guys. At some point she had decided to put her sundress back on because, I'm assuming, it was visual bait and she could still fuck her way through the party by flipping up her short dress with no panties. She wouldn't stop until she fucked the whole party.

Not being aware of it when we got married, Suzie had blossomed into one of the most sexually ravenous women I'd ever met. She craved getting attention and, moreover, getting lustful attention. For so many men to chase after her was a source of reward and maybe some feeling of power. How a psychologist might interpret that would be left for a therapy session but there was no denying her animalistic desire. Prior to our group sex immersion Suzie's desires were tempered for domestic reasons, i.e. our marriage. That had been her choice, but when we joined the lifestyle together we got to keep our marriage and completely open up our sexual side. Without me being so intent on fucking Jenny, perhaps it might not have happened at all. We agreed it had to be both of us or we would've filed divorce papers.

While Suzie was on a crusade I needed to chill out for a bit so I gathered up my clothes and headed back to our house and a respite in the backyard. It was night and the neighborhood was fairly quiet and the serenity was just the tonic I was looking for. It was dark except for the glow of random backyard and street lights.

I fell asleep on our chaise until Suzie woke me up sometime around 3am. And so ended another day in the neighborhood for Caligula.

***

For the next week I wrestled with the reality of fucking a woman I worked with and how in the world we'd work that out on a daily basis. Then I thought that I was blowing everything out of proportion and it would be no big deal. Then I obsessed over a phone call I got from Maddie worrying about all the same things. The resolution we came up with seemed silly but somehow practical to avoid awkwardness and, ultimately, discovery:

1) Avoid prolonged eye contact.

2) If eye contact is unavoidable then no flirtation of any sort.

3) If avoidance and flirtation were too much to overcome, resolve the tension in the unisex restroom down hallway 2C, that being the least occupied.

We lasted ten minutes into the 'welcome back' luncheon and after a quick text I fucked her in the unisex restroom.