My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 17

Story Info
Swinger’s night out!
3.3k words
4.52
12.4k
12

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In casual conversation with Ken and Jenny we talked about how good we were getting at spotting swingers on the prowl. Suzie and I were pretty sure we'd correctly identified more than a few couples at our hotel haunt. "They have this dazed look, scouting the room for other swingers," Suzie said, "and they are sitting together but don't look together.

"How about the four of us go on a hunting trip at the hotel and see what we end up with? We set up a room ahead of time just in case we make new friends."

"I love the idea," chimed in, Ken. I was trying to think of an idea involving sex he didn't love. Probably why he was so obsessed with Suzie. The challenge for this outing would be to correctly identify them, let them know we were interested and then consummate the deal. I wasn't sure we could pull it off although we were aided by the irresistible Suzie and Jenny. If that wasn't premium bait I didn't know what was. And If all still failed, we'd have the hotel room ready and waiting for us.

We went for a Friday because of the increased traffic by couples looking for relief from working all week. It was busy as we imagined but lucked out and got a four top. Everybody put up their personal swinger's antenna and went to work. After twenty minutes we pooled our suspects and everyone got an opinion as to the possibility. It got pretty hysterical fast.

"No, he's too straight."

"Seriously, they're not looking for anything, they just don't want to talk to each other."

"I wouldn't fuck those two and that's final!"

"Umm, he's kinda cute but I'm getting 'other' vibes."

"Maybe we can convert him?"

We paired it down to two couples and so we each took one couple to approach and whoever scored got bragging rights. Suzie and I went one way and Jenny went the other, leaving Ken guarding the four top.

When we got almost beside their table, Suzie dropped her purse in front of her and then bending over to get it she did it via one of those straight legged moves just to get attention. That left her ass about level with the table and the skirt she was wearing revealed just enough panty white to draw the eyes of both of them.

We didn't discuss this tactic so I wasn't sure where it was going. "I'm so sorry you got to see my best side," she quipped to their laughter.

"Really, not a problem," he said.

"No, believe me," she said, "it brightened up the ambiance."

We all laughed and a charming Suzie asked, "Well, what are you two lovely people doing out on a Friday night?"

The guy said, "Ahhhhh, I guess you could say we're people watching and, thanks to you, we got the best view of the night so far."

Suzie stuck out her hand to the woman, "Hi, I'm Suzie and this is my husband, Jim."

"I'm Sara, and your admirer here is Harry."

"Very nice to meet you," and he held her hand with both his. "Very, very nice."

I thought I'd better chime in before Harry forgot I was there, "Ya, we're out people watching as well," I said, "but we're with some people watching friends so we better get back."

Harry, with haste said, "Oh, I was going to suggest that you join us, you know, since we've made the introductions already."

That was about all Suzie needed to hear and said, "You know, we and our friends have almost identical interests and something tells me they'd love to meet you two. If you can't 'swing it" we understand but we'd love for you to join us."

It was craftily put but clear in its intent.

Harry and Sara took a brief look at one another and said, let's go. Since the four top needed some help, Harry and I picked up the deuce and landed it back at home base, expanding our swinger's compound. There was still a small chance that we had reeled in the wrong kind but what encouraged us was Harry's eyes tracking Suzie and his further excitement when he met Jenny. All this obvious lust in front of his wife said that we had picked well.

Harry's intent was obvious but Sara was far more subtle so everyone was still feeling their way around her since she might have just had a horn dog for a husband and nobody was yet willing to put all their cards on the table as of yet. The devilish Suzie wrangled the seating so she sat to the left of Harry and I sat to the right of Sara and next to Jenny.

Sara had this retro look, circa '60's Hollywood. Her long brown hair piled on her head, deep brown eyes and full lips and modestly accented by a simple pair of black framed eyeglasses. Her look was so flexible she could have been anything from a hooker to a librarian. I was pretty convinced there was a hot bod under the conservative dress.

Harry was a car dealership manager so there were a fair amount of car questions. After we'd all given our verbal resumes...

"So what do you do, Sara?" asked Jenny.

"I'm a librarian."

There I was silently congratulating myself on my sleuthing skills since I'd ruled out hooker. We were sitting relatively close so maybe that's the reason but Sara's leg rested against mine and she took no initiative to remove it. Even when I moved slightly she kept the touch. She was explaining her work and when she leaned forward to make a point her hand came to rest on my thigh. It was a mystery no longer. It was a formal offer.

"We should probably head on up to our room," I said. "The party can't start without us."

"Would you two like to join us for some fun?" jumped in, Suzie. "We stocked it with a couple of bottles and Ken's making martinis but we can call room service for other drinks. It's on us."

And here she offered them a blunt life preserver in the guise of a joke. If this offended them, they would get up and leave immediately and we would have guessed wrong.

"Hopefully no one goes home wearing the wrong underwear." (Laughter all around)

"What do you think, Sara?" Harry asked her.

"I think I might really enjoy it. Besides, you seem to have made a new friend there," referring to Suzie. When she said that she gave my leg a subtle squeeze.

Ken was happy as could be, "That's great. Nobody leaves without a smile on their face!" All the way to the elevator, with Suzie on his arm, Harry was checking out Jenny's ass. After we'd gotten in the room and toasted the evening, the surprise suggestion came from Sara: "Anyone care to play spin the bottle?"

"Me, me, me," Suzie said excitedly, "except it should be strip spin the bottle."

"How about this?" Jenny added, "We spin the bottle for who we kiss but then the recipient has to remove one piece of clothing. In other words, if it's pointed your way, something comes off."

Using an empty wine bottle we'd killed earlier, everyone gathered in a circle on the floor. We decided that Suzie be the first to spin and according to Jenny, "You have to kiss whoever, guy or girl, it lands on. And if you should lose all your clothes and the bottle lands on you then the spinner gets to choose one thing they want to do to you. We'll make that one only apply to the opposite sex unless the same sex agrees. There, too complicated?"

Everyone agreed and Suzie spun. It pointed to me, we kissed and exchanged "I love you"'s and everybody went, "Awwww".

Moving left Ken spun and it landed on Suzie. I swear he manipulated that bottle. He buried his tongue just like I figured. They went at it until Jenny said, "Break it up you two. Other people want to play."

Jenny spun and landed on Harry. "You won't have to ask him twice," cracked Sara." They went into a serious lip lock and when they came up for air, Jenny said, "Mmmm, I think I like the new guy." Sara's spin landed on me again and though I intended to be brief, Sara went for it. Her introverted exterior belied a fire that was hiding somewhere. I had already lost both shoes.

Harry's spin landed unbelievably on me. "He was aiming for you, Suzie, he just came up short," said Sara. Even though we settled on a fist bump I lost a sock and wondered aloud, "What the fucks up with that bottle?" Of course, it hardly mattered since we'd all be naked soon. My spin landed on Jenny, to her delight, "Come and get it, stud boy." It was a serious kiss that even Suzie commented on, "Ever since he got rid of the shed it's been like this." Of course, the newbies didn't get the reference but Suzie promised to fill them in later.

Many rounds, many drinks and many piles of clothes later, the party was about to get interesting as the bottle and the whim of the spinner would decide what went where. The spinner had three minutes to carry out their act and they had to do it in the middle of the circle. That's the way Jenny explained it but everyone guessed that she was making the rules up as she went along.

Harry spun and got Suzie. He stood in the circle. "I want Suzie to suck my cock." "You've got three minutes," said Jenny who timed it on her cell phone. "Go," and Suzie gave him an all star, three minute, nasty, sloppy, guy-loving blow job. "Time," said Jenny, as Harry complained about it not being long enough. "Consider that a sampler," said a sexy, slightly inebriated, Suzie.

Now it was my turn and if you weren't immediately involved then you had no choice but to masturbate because it was such a turn on. My spin pegged Sara and she stood up. On the floor I hadn't gotten the complete picture but it was like finding a rolled up canvas and discovering a masterpiece. I gently touched the side of her face. It clearly surprised her as I sensually kissed her body all over, ending the three minutes at her clit. She looked at me and mouthed the words, "I loved that."

Jenny joked to Suzie, "Now I see why you leave him tied up in the basement."

Suzie, in a surprise move picked Jenny to eat her out. We all accused Suzie of getting extra time because Jenny was in charge of the clock. Jenny also let us know that there was now an additional rule: the spinner could also bring in a third person to carry out their wish and since it was Ken's turn there had to be a way to incorporate his obsession...even when the bottle, as in this case, pointed towards Harry.

"I pick Harry to help me spit roast Suzie," and off he went again, much to the delight of his new pal, Harry, who wanted her ever since she flashed her panties in the lounge. Even though they had both gotten gratification from both ends they had drifted away from the game entirely, disregarding Jenny's repeated call of times up.

I suggested to Sara and Jenny they join me in a three way and off we went to the other side of the room. Me, sandwiched between two beautiful naked women whose sole mission was to give pleasure and be pleasured. Life was good, I thought to myself. Intertwined with their exquisite forms, we randomly connected with our senses, our fingers reaching everywhere. I climbed over Sara while she kissed Jenny, lifted her leg and fucked her slowly. She pushed her ass into my thrusts.

Someone knocked on the door. "Hope you don't mind," declared Jenny, "I ordered more drinks while we were playing spin the bottle." She went to the door and popped it wide open so the hotel bar guy got a complete panorama of the fucking and sucking. His eyes were wide as he saw Suzie getting tended to and me drilling sexy Sara. Then after he'd placed the cart Jenny got frisky.

He was a deer in the headlights and she was deer hunting.

"I want to tip you the right way, baby."

Keep in mind that I'm trying to give a good fucking to Sara while all this is going down.

"Would you shut the door while I tip you?"

"Well, management tells us to..."

"Fuck management." She put her naked body next to him and said, "Would you like a five buck tip or would you like to fuck me?

"Well, I might lose my..."

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"Yes"

"What does your dick tell you to do right now, hold out for a five buck tip or fuck the shit out of the hottest girl you've ever been with?" She framed her tits with her thumbs and forefingers when she said it.

"You"

"Me what?"

"You. I wanna fuck you."

"Then take me. What's your name?"

"Charlie"

"Nice to meet you, Charlie. I'm Jenny. Let's get that hot rod ready for action."

She got down and undid his pants and sucked him until he got rock hard. "So fuck me with that thing."

He pushed her on to the bed, grabbed her ankles, legs in the air, and she guided his cock in her pussy. He looked like he was half in shock, half greatest day of his life. He just kept saying, "God, you're beautiful...damn. I can't believe this."

Then there was a seismic shift in the fuck fest. Ken came over and cut in with Sara. Suzie cut in on Charlie and Jenny. Harry picked up Jenny and I was odd man out and took a break. It was always fun to watch.

Charlie had apparently overcome his shyness and now had Suzie up against the big hotel window, pushing her tits against the window and working her over pretty good. Jenny was now mounted atop of a deliriously happy Harry and, sensing an opening, I crawled over both of them and with the help of lube I entered her ass and we DP'd her. Jenny was moaning and Harry had this constant smile on his face. To get Jenny more vocal I really started pumping her ass and she yelled out, "Fuck me harder you bastards!"

Charlie shot cum up Suzie's back. Ken had taken Sara back to the other bed and lying her face down with a pillow lifting up her hips he fucked her as hard as he could until he came on her rear. Then Harry dropped his load in Jenny and she came at nearly the same time and then I came in Jenny's ass. When she stood up it was dripping everywhere and she took off for the bathroom.

Everyone was lying back on the beds exhausted. Charlie, still not clear what he'd walked into, said to Suzie, "Hey, you are so cute. Would you go out with me sometime?"

She laughed, "Well, thanks, maybe, but I'll have to ask my husband first."

"Oh, I didn't think you'd be married!"

"Oh ya, but let me ask him anyway. What do you think, honey. Can I go out on a date with Charlie?"

"What are your intentions with my wife, sir?" I said tongue in cheek. Everybody except Charlie was chuckling. "Am I to just step aside while you romance my wife with flowers and chocolates?" I said with mock indignation.

"Oh no, sir! I didn't know..."

"Sir," I blustered, "you may fuck my wife but you may not date her!"

Everybody lost it. "When you get older this will hopefully make some kind of sense. Until then, how'd you like my wife?"

"Wow."

"Play your cards right and I may change my mind."

"Really?"

"No, not really...just kidding."

"Do me a small favor, you're now our special guest when we visit the hotel but we'd prefer that we remain exclusive so if you could keep it to yourself. That way we can invite you back!"

"Absolutely, but next time can I bring my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend!? You were just trying to date my wife!"

"Ya, but look at her," nodding to Suzie, "I'd be trading up."

I thought about it for a second. "Ya, you've got a point." Suzie started giggling.

"Really, Melissa's a sex nut who wants to fuck all the time. I think she'd like you guys."

"Do you have a picture of her?" I said, feeling pervy for having asked.

"Sure," as he picked something out on his phone.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but the pic exceeded it. She was kind of unconventional looking but very pretty. It was a beach shot and she was in a bikini and totally rocking it. I handed the pic to Ken; "Holy shit," and gave it to Harry for his two cents; "Oh, wow."

Handing back the phone I said, "Well, Charlie, my esteemed panel of experts and I have decided your girlfriend is a hottie. You may bring her but only if she knows what she's walking into. Not everyone is in to group sex the way we are."

"I got ya. I gotta get back. I've been gone way too long. I wrote my number on the tab." He jumped in front of the bar cart and took off out the door. Just before the door closed he stuck his head back in, "See ya, Suzie."

After we'd said our goodbyes and were driving home I pointed out that Charlie was "smitten with you. When I married you how did I not know what a guy magnet you were? These guys are tripping over themselves to be around you. Now, the young stud, Charlie. What do you think about all that?"

"Sometimes I'm convinced I should go back to escort work. I'd make money hand over fist."

"Why don't you do it?"

"Because I'm afraid."

"Afraid?"

"Afraid of liking it too much and losing the thread to you."

"Do you think that would happen?"

"I don't think it, I know it. I would get lost in it and soon nothing would be more important than men fucking me for money. I left the first time because I felt that happening then. Ken begged me to keep working for him and I wanted to but I needed more of a life. I still can't believe we moved in next to him. But now I can have most of the sex and be with you at the same time. But, believe me, I want to do it again. Having men give me whatever amount of money I wanted because they desired me that much was a powerful drug."

"I see what you mean I think. I know this is probably a dumb idea but does it help if I became your...manager?"

"You mean my pimp, my enabler?!"

"Well..."

"No! Never! If you enter money into the equation the problem remains the same. Let's just do what we're doing and that's enough. I'm just telling you this to warn you that my problem is like gambling or alcoholism.

"I fight off the urge to sell myself every day.

"When we took all that cash from those porn executives at the Hotwife convention you don't know how that played with my head. I was so close to taking up their offer to make those videos. Sex addiction is one thing. At least we can share that and it's fun, but the business of sex is like falling into the abyss for me. I won't stop."

"I love you," I said reassuringly.

"I love you too," she said as she took my hand.

I created as many sex thrill rides for her as I could. Most of them for us together but a fair amount just for Suzie and the rush that she craved.