My Wife Starts Dating Black Ch. 03

Story Info
I encourage Emily to get laid on her 2nd date!
1.4k words
4.23
22.6k
39
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,330 Followers

WARNING: This is an interracial cuckolding story, with plenty of humiliation and gay cuckold behavior. If these themes make you squeamish in any way, then PLEASE do not read my story. Just skip it. For folks who enjoy interracial cuckolding with humiliation and gay cuckold behavior, I hope you do enjoy it. Let me know!

ALSO: Do read both chapters one and two, first. This will not really make sense otherwise. You have been warned!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malcolm had to travel with the team for several days, so it wasn't until a week after their first date that my adorable wife, Emily, was able to go out with him again.

The week had passed amiably for the two of us. I had been working a lot, myself, so we had not had too much time together. Now, it was Friday night, just before my wife's next date with Malcolm, and we were at home together.

I again kept Emily company as she got ready. She was over the moon with excitement as she primped and preened.

She taunted and teased me with her speculation about the evening to come. "I just can't decide, Boo. Should I fuck Malcolm tonight? I mean, what if he's not ready? He does seem still kind of hung up on Loretta. Or what if he really wants to fuck very badly--feels totally ready and amorous? Would it hurt my relationship with him if I give it up this soon? Or perhaps the opposite--would it hurt if I hold back? Golly... My pussy is so soaked from just thinking about it! Oh, my gosh! I can smell my pussy and I haven't even done anything sexual... Just *thinking* about being with such a stud is making me *soaked*! Can you smell me, Jeff? I can smell me!"

"Yes, Em," I assured her. "Oh, I can definitely smell you, Boo! It's so hot that you're so turned on! It's such a turn on! I hope you *do* fuck Malcolm tonight and come home and tell me all about it!"

"Oh, I doubt Malcolm wants me to tell you the details, Jeff! That would be kind of disloyal to him, don't you think?" she said.

Wow--how her loyalties were so thoroughly shifting! But I didn't call Emily on it. I didn't want conflict between us.

She saw the disappointment on my face and reassured me. "Don't worry, Boo! You *still* have my commitment that you are going to end up incredibly satisfied--more satisfied than ever before in your *WHOLE* life!! You're just going to need to be patient with me getting you there... Rome wasn't built in a day!! The black stud didn't get comfortable fucking his girlfriend in front of her husband overnight, either!!" Emily giggled.

"You still promise me that, Boo? You still promise that I'll be so incredibly satisfied?" I asked, insecure about how things were going.

"Yes, one-thousand percent." Emily responded. "I won't rest until you tell me of your own free will that you're happier and more satisfied than ever before in your whole life! I promise!"

"Okay then! Then I think you should try to go for it, Emily." I said. "You should try to fuck Malcolm."

"Really?!" she asked. "Why? Why do you think so?"

"It's not so complicated," I replied. "First of all, your first date covered a lot more ground--so to speak--than the typical first date. You have both been really clear with each other about your attraction, your wants, and your needs. As a result--and second--I don't think it will be any trampier if you fuck him now than if you wait one more date. Either way, you're a slutwife. And--third reason--neither would it mean that you would be too incredibly slutty--as I'm sure Malcolm appreciates how attractive he is to any woman. He won't think less of you for trying to get fucked on this second date. Malcolm is the kind of stud that usually gets laid on the first date and waiting until a second date probably is meaningful enough for him."

"Hm," Emily replied, as she thought over my remarks. "I guess you're right, Jeff. I guess Malcolm is probably expecting to get laid tonight based on all of that, and I suppose I could risk our rapport if I just don't go for it as well... You're such a dear for helping me figure this out!! Such a great husband!! Only a really special loving man helps his wife manage her stepping out on him. You're such a doll, Boo!!"

And she leaned in and gave me one of those now typical pecks on the cheek that I had been trying to get used to for the past week. Honestly, the best thing about them was that they reminded me that my adorable wife was about to get seriously blacked! And probably go black only, quite possibly forever! What a turn on!!

"Oh, one other thing we should chat on, dear." Emily began again.

"Yes?" I replied briefly, as usual trying to give her the room she needs to share her feelings.

"I'm feeling funny about this idea of giving you hand jobs, I realized, as I was mulling on things this week," Emily began. "It would really feel disloyal to me even though Malcolm says he understands."

"But, Boo!!" I protested, surprised and concerned.

"I know," she responded. "I know. I promised you hand jobs... And I do need to keep that promise, so I thought of a different approach. Or, rather, I was talking with Malcolm about it, and he came up with it."

"Hunh?" was my simple interjection.

"I know... You need me to explain... You see, Malcolm has groupies throwing themselves at him constantly... The team's security always lets the hottest ones get to the locker room after work outs... He and his buddies are going to get an attractive groupy to come by and play with your pecker while I'm out with Malcolm! Isn't that generous! *NO* kissing, though! In fact, you're not allowed to do anything other than receive a little cuddling and your hand job!"

"But, Boo! I was also looking forward to being intimate *with you*--not just the release!!" I said to her, pointedly.

"I know, Jeff, and I think I will be able to find a way to bring you some intimacy again soon without feeling disloyal to Malcolm, but I need to give it some more thought... This is another way that you're going to have to trust in me and my promise to you. I'm sorry..."

"Uh, it doesn't sound like I have much choice at the moment," I responded.

"Well-perceived, Boo. But I think you'll feel better soon. Have faith!" said Emily. "Now, I'm going to be late for Malcolm if I don't finish up my make-up. His driver, Tommy, will be here any moment!"

The deepening of my cuckolding excited me, despite my sullen protestations, and my little dick got rock hard in my pants.

Still, I was annoyed at Emily, and I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing that I was so excited. I tried to avoid getting up from the sofa to kiss her on the cheek goodbye and wish her a good time.

Emily was too smart for me, though, and called me on it. "Boo, aren't you going to stand up and give me a peck goodbye and wish me a good time? You know, like a loving husband?" she said with a knowing smile.

I got up and approached her, and while her eyes stayed locked on mine, and she hugged me lightly with one arm, Emily's free hand went right for my crotch to see what was going on.

"Ha!!" she exclaimed. "Just as I suspected!! You're quite turned on to be getting so thoroughly cuckolded after all!! Maybe you don't even need the groupie girl hand job?"

I looked at her stunned, not knowing what to say, and scared that I would be deprived of my consolation hand job. Even though it wouldn't be as good as being with my wife, it still excited me!

"Oh, don't worry, Jeff! Even if you don't fully *need* the groupie hand job, it's still the least Malcolm and I can do is to send you a groupie to get you off. You can relax! We'll send them!"

Emily shortly left.

A few minutes later she texted me: "Go shower and get presentable! Your first 'hand job honey' will be there in about an hour! Her name is Megan! :-) You can thank me later!"

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,330 Followers