My Wife Starts Dating Black Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily has a fabulous first date with Black stud of dreams!
1.8k words
4.21
23.8k
48
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers

WARNING: This is an interracial cuckolding story, with plenty of humiliation and gay cuckold behavior. If these themes make you squeamish in any way, then PLEASE do not read my story. Just skip it. For folks who enjoy interracial cuckolding with humiliation and gay cuckold behavior, I hope you do enjoy it. Let me know!

ALSO: Do read Ch. 01 first. This will not really make sense otherwise. You have been warned!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Boo!" Emily shouted from the living room. I was in the kitchen, fixing us drinks.

"Be right there!" I replied.

And in a moment I brought the drinks and sat on the sofa facing my adorable beloved. She looked as cute and sexy to me as ever. Maybe even prettier now at 30 than at 18.

She was wearing a little green dress, her favorite jewelry, some beguiling perfume, and just a hint of make up. She didn't need much to look amazing. She had maybe the tiniest amount of eye shadow and mascara. She looked fabulous, and alluring.

It was a couple of days after my agreeing that Emily could go out with Malcolm, the hung black stud basketball player that our friends Ciara and Nick had mentioned to us, with Emily intent on making him her boyfriend--and of course Emily was craving getting blacked by his giant cock. And now it was time for their first date. Emily was all dressed, and it was nearly time for her to get picked up.

"Golly, you look great, Boo!" I said, using the nickname we shared between us.

"Do you really think so?" my wife queried. "Do you think Malcolm will find me attractive, Dear?"

"Oh, definitely! He's going to think you're the most adorable white wife he ever saw!"

"Do you think I'll be able to get him to makeout with me?"

"If you want him to! Is that what you're planning on, Boo?" I asked.

"Oh, I think that would be great for my first date with him, just to make out. I can't give it up all at once! Even if it is for a hung black stud athlete!" she declared.

"Are you sure, Boo? I thought you were pretty eager to get to business with a big black cock again!" I pointed out, reminding her of our frank conversations.

"Oh, you're right, Jeff. I really would like to get blacked. But from how nice Ciara and Nick made Malcolm sound, I think I will probably want him as a steady boyfriend. And for that to happen, I have to make him work for it. So I can't let him fuck me too quickly. Even though I might want it... And though you might want it, too!"

Emily teased me, poking a finger lightly into my tented crotch. I always got hard right away whenever I thought much about Emily getting blacked--and especially if I talked with her about it directly--ever since we first started talking about it a few days prior.

We chatted for a few more minutes, and then Emily was off on her date. Malcolm's driver picked her up from our place. He was a distinguished-looking older Black gentleman, and he did his best to suppress smirking at me when I came to the door. "I'm sure he's seen this 'movie' before," I thought to myself. "Cute white wife going on a date with his studly Black athlete boss."

The evening passed slowly for me. I was very horny thinking about Emily flirting and probably making out with the studly Malcolm while I sat at home awaiting her return. I was barely able to keep from beating off. But I had a feeling Emily would reward my patience. Lucky for me that my wife really loves me, and wasn't intending to abandon me for this new stud!

Eventually, I dozed off with the TV on in my living room lounge chair, not to be awakened until about 3am, when I heard Emily on the front stoop. There was some low talking, then some quiet, some more talking, and finally a cheerful, "See you soon!" Quite presumably said to Malcolm himself. And at last, Emily's key turned the door open.

I rose from my chair to greet her. She was positively aglow. I said just one word, "Well?"

"Oh my, gosh, Jeff! I had such a nice time! I had such a great date with him!! Malcolm was a total gentleman, and really fun to spend time with and talk to!" Emily cooed, as she led me to sit on the couch beside her. "He's still really sad about his wife, Loretta, passing away last year, but he was great company anyway!"

"Yes! I can see that you seem positively aglow from your evening! And also that all of your lipstick seems long gone!" I observed with enthusiasm.

"Oh! Yes... Well, we talked for hours over dinner, and then I did invite him to sit with me in a cozy bar booth for some time afterwards... And we made out! We made out a lot! In fact, I can't remember the last time I French-kissed so much! I probably haven't Frenched that much since you and I first met!" Emily observed.

"Wow! I'm so happy for you that it went so well, Boo!" I said.

"Really, Jeff, my Boo?! Really?! You're really happy that I had a great first date with Malcolm? Honest??" she asked.

"Yeah. I mean it. I know how badly you want to add a nice big-cocked black stud boyfriend to your life--and we've established that it turns me on, too... So, yes! I *am* glad it went well! Honest! I'd rather it be that you're dating the friend of good friends--Nick and Ciara vouch for him being a good man--than some stranger who could be a problem in our lives. Yes!!" I explained.

"Oh, Boo!" she cooed. "You're such an understanding and supportive husband! I love you!"

She leaned over, gave me a hug, and--I noticed--a chaste peck on the cheek. I couldn't help but comment.

"Golly! That was a pretty chaste kiss, Em! What's up?" I asked.

"Well... I didn't expect that things would necessarily go this way... But Malcolm said that if I wanted to date him in a relationship way, with kissing and maybe more, that he needed me to be a one-man-woman in almost every way... He and I talked it out for some time," she said.

"Oh," I said, pretty flatly. I wasn't ready for things to move this quickly and thoroughly to limit my access and intimacy with my own wife!

"Don't worry, Boo. I'm still allowed to give you handjobs--which you love best anyway... But that's it," Emily explained. "French kissing and everything else has to be reserved for Malcolm. Not necessarily to give up right away... but I can't do the usual wifely sexual things with you--except for the hand jobs--or Malcolm would feel funny dating me, he says... He feels weird about the handjob exception, but he understands you're my husband and that your minimal needs of release need to be met... You're not to touch me sexually, though, I should clarify. For example, I'm only allowed to cuddle you very minimally when I give you hand jobs, even--and you are not to fondle my special parts!" Emily explained.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting this, Boo! Us not even kissing and touching?! Wow! This is a lot to take in!" I said.

"I hear you, Boo. I really do. But don't forget... You have my commitment, my solemn promise that you'll end up happy, no matter what it takes... So we can keep exploring and seeing where this leads for me and us, yes? I still think you're going to like it... I have a feeling you're really going to love seeing me get blacked... And if Malcolm is the kind of guy I think he is, he will eventually let you watch. Maybe not at first--but before long!" Emily reminded me of her promise and what she thought would happen.

"Thanks for the reminder, Em! That is a comfort!" I said.

"Now, hold still while I check something, okay?" my wife said, rhetorically.

I obeyed as she leaned toward me again. When she got close enough, she gave a quick grab of my crotch. It had been covered not just by my pjs but by a throw blanket.

"Yup! Just as I thought! Completely hard! Good boy, Jeff, Boo! You *ARE* turned on already! I bet just hearing about me soon getting blacked and getting to watch it did that for you, didn't it?" she asked. "Tell me. I need to hear you admit it!"

"Uh, actually, sort of, Em... Actually, I got hard a little earlier... It surprised me, but hearing about you only giving me hand jobs going forward got me hard!" I confessed.

"Oh, that makes me so incredibly happy to hear, Boo!" Emily replied. "Now, I'm sure you've been waiting all evening with anticipation of some release... I'm really tired, though... So I don't have to take my mind off my amazing first date, how about you just masturbate yourself this time, so I can relax and daydream a little--and get myself off with my dido alone? Would you be a dear? Can you go beat off in the guest room and sleep there tonight, too? I'll try to have loud cums that you can hear, as a treat for you!"

I acquiesced, and Emily gave me one more little "thank you" peck of a kiss on the cheek before sharing some more, "Also, we won't be able to sleep in the same bed anymore, I'm sure you'll understand. I don't want to risk us doing something by sleeping in the same bed. It would make me feel disloyal to Malcolm."

That last statement stung. But it was also a huge turn on. My wife was quickly on her way to becoming primarily Malcolm's girlfriend and much secondarily--perhaps barely?--my wife. However, the serious perverted cuckold that I am, I was excited! I was incredibly excited! I had so long dreamed of seeing my wife being blacked, and now that was the journey that finally we were on together!

My dick was super hard in my pants. I could barely wait to go beat off.

I had a fabulous time masturbating while listening to Emily's groans and shrieks of excitement as she too masturbated herself, on the other side of a wall from me. Emily was incredibly loud entertaining herself with her recently acquired big black dildo. She revealed later that she knew she would need the dildo to keep her from fucking Malcolm too soon.

My new room was immediately adjacent to my formerly marital bedroom, that Emily still occupied, and I could hear nearly her every breath. She even yelled Malcolm's name as she orgasmed that night.

I beat off twice, since Emily didn't say anything about a limit, and I slept like a baby.

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers