My Wife Starts Dating Black Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily is about to get laid! And I get an amazing "talk job"!
2.9k words
4.23
18.4k
36
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,331 Followers

WARNING: This is an interracial cuckolding story, with plenty of humiliation and gay cuckold behavior. If these themes make you squeamish in any way, then PLEASE do not read my story. Just skip it. For folks who enjoy interracial cuckolding with humiliation and gay cuckold behavior, I hope you do enjoy it. Let me know!

ALSO: Do read all three earlier chapters, first. This will not really make sense otherwise. You have been warned!

NOTE: Everyone is over 18. "Girl" is used in the vernacular, not literal, sense.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seemed Emily was gone on her date with Malcolm for maybe ten minutes when the doorbell rang. I had been sitting on the couch spaced out. I was stunned--and excited nearly beyond belief--to think that my adorable blonde wife was out with and about to get fucked by a gorgeous, huge, built, and massively hung black athlete. Not only that, she was intending on a relationship with him--possibly a long relationship!

I was so looking forward to watching Emily getting blacked, with a huge black cock taking her to a whole better galaxy of pleasure... Even as I was also trepidatious. "Would I ever get to fuck my wife again?" I wondered. "If I do get to fuck her again, will she even like it?" also crossed my mind.

The ring of the doorbell jolted me from my contemplative state. It took a moment, but I remembered that Malcolm and Emily had sent a girl for me. A "hand job honey" to beat me off and satisfy me. Some girl named "Megan."

I shook off my stupor and moved slowly the dozen feet to the door. I opened it and was flabbergasted. The girl there was the spitting image of my wife, Emily, at a young age. She didn't look a day over eighteen.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" she asked sweetly as I stood there shocked.

"Uh, yes, sure... Do come in!" I motioned for Megan to sit in the lounge chair in the living room and offered her a drink. "Would you like some beer or wine?"

"Well... if you don't mind that I'm only twenty, sure! A beer would be great!" she said.

"In this house, twenty is old enough for a beer!" I said cheerfully, trying to seem confident. A moment later, I was back with one for each of us.

"You know, Jeff," Megan said, "I think you're the bravest and most generous man I may have ever met!"

"Golly, that's a nice compliment!" I said. "But how so, Megan?"

"Well," she went on, "To allow your beautiful wife, Emily, to date Malcolm, to encourage her to fuck him, to allow and encourage her to develop a relationship with him so she can have a more satisfying sex life, to forego sex with her so that she can have the relationship--to forego even kissing her or any woman... It's just so generous and brave! I mean, you can't possibly know for sure if you will feel okay about it in advance... and yet you did it anyway... I mean, wow!! I hope one day that I have such a brave and loving husband! I mean, I prefer fucking Black guys--but it would be nice to have a white beta cucky husband and Black alpha lovers, both... I hope I can find my own 'Jeff' one day!"

And she moved onto the sofa next to me and put her hand on my knee as she looked deep into my eyes.

God, it was just like sitting with a younger Emily! This girl was cute, sweet, affectionate--intoxicating.

"You know, Jeff," Megan added, with a flirtatious grin, "I know Emily thinks I'm only to give you a hand job... But Malcolm is in charge here, and he gave me *different* instructions!"

Megan then proceeded to offer to go all the way with me.

But I just couldn't.

It was a combination of reasons, really.

First of all, Emily was expecting me only to receive a hand job. I didn't want to go around her back.

Second, I felt awkward. Megan was a very cute girl. And I was turned on to her. But being turned on for a hand job is different from wanting to make love, from wanting to be fully inside a woman. I've always needed to feel intimate and connected to want to have sex.

Third, besides feeling awkward, I didn't really have the desire. I scarcely had interest in Megan being there at all. In fact, my mind kept wandering to my wife on her date even as I managed to hold a conversation with Megan at the same time... Was Emily getting fucked yet? Nah! It was still too early in the evening... Or was it?

In the end, Megan's cuteness and sex appeal won out over my distractibility... And after we relaxed together with a couple of beers, I did ask Megan to beat me off as had been planned on.

There was a lull in us chatting, and we locked eyes. "Megan," I said. "As you know, you really are super attractive, and you did come here with a kind and generous purpose... even if it is also to ingratiate yourself so that you get fucked more by Malcolm's teammates... That's okay, I get that... So, what the heck, I do think it would be nice to see how your hands feel... You know, down there... Are you still up for it?"

"Aw! Thanks for being so sweet and gentle, Jeff! Gosh, you are such a doll of an older white cuckold! Yes!! Of course! Of course, I'm still up for it! I'll snuggle up and get started!"

Megan was extremely skilled with her hands, and I ended up enjoying the hand job a good deal. Much more than I expected!

"Oh, that's nice! Yes! YES! YES!! YES, Megan!! Oh, God! OH, GOD! YES!!! YES!!! YESSS!! AAARRGHHHH!!!" I howled as I came after only about five minutes.

Megan smiled at me with a big grin as she licked her fingers and then wiped them on my tummy. "My pleasure to take care of you, Jeff!" she said.

Megan helped me clean up, we chatted just a little bit more, and before long, I showed her to the door.

Phew! That was a close call, I thought. During the hand job, I did have some second thoughts about whether I might like to fuck Megan. I even came close to asking. But I didn't.

Such a relief!

I would have really felt like I had been cheating against Emily's wishes. I know it's weird since she was out getting laid by another guy--but her getting laid was with my buy-in. We never, ever had even discussed reciprocity.

I decided to relax with a glass of wine and watch interracial porn. As is usually my favorite, I focused on interracial scenes with women who reminded me one way or another of my Emily.

My hard on quickly came back to life as I relaxed with porn, wine, and thoughts of Malcolm and Emily making out, going "around the bases," and--of course--fucking.

Golly--I wondered another 80 times--is Emily getting fucked by Malcolm yet, or are they still chit-chatting?

"Oh, shit!" I realized after maybe an hour of nursing an erection. "I'd better knock it off, or I'll have no 'juice' left for when Emily gets home and tells me about her date!"

Emily had promised me one notable, exciting thing that I had on my mind versus total abstinence from any sexual relations between us. She teased that she could still give me what we would call "talk jobs." In fact, Emily had even discussed it with Malcolm to get his blessing and agreement as well!

A "talk job" would consist of Emily being in the same room as me but not very close and definitely NOT touching me--and talking sexy to me while I beat off.

Literally, Emily's proximity and her conversation were going to be her only tools of intimacy during a "talk job."

It may not sound like much to you, but for a horny beta cuck like me, who is craving any sexual intimacy that might still be possible with his beloved soon-to-be-black-only wife, a "talk job" sounded like heaven.

Tonight, when Emily got home from her date, that was to be my first "talk job." I was immensely looking forward to it!

So--realizing I might cum soon if I kept watching porn and remembering the promise of an imminent "talk job"--I summoned the willpower to turn off the porn and turn on a sci-fi movie instead.

One sci-fi movie ended and then I watched another. And then I started a third.

It was 2am when a key turned in the door and woke me up. Emily was finally home. She was aglow again!

Of course, I expected her to be aglow and energized, but it was still an impact to see it!

Emily's usual pale (and beautiful) skin was instead a gorgeous bright pink (pink from excitement, of course!) and again all her lipstick was gone. But she also seemed a little pensive and reserved.

I spoke first, offering a simple question, "So??"

"Hi, Boo! Yes, I had a nice time again with Malcolm!"

"Yeah... and you know that's not what I'm asking!"

"Well... We *did* have an overall pleasant date... but, no, we didn't go 'all the way,' which is what I know you *desperately* want to know!"

"Oh... You didn't?! Uh..."

"Nope! When I found out what Malcolm had ordered Megan to do for you without discussing with me--against what he and I had discussed--I just could not go all the way with him! I don't care how sexy, built, and hung a man is, if he's sneaky, I'm *NOT* going to fuck him!!"

"Oh, wow, Em! I don't blame you! So is that it, then? Is that going to be your last date with Malcolm then, Boo?"

"No, I don't think so. Although Malcolm did use up his one chance at being sneaky with me... When I told him off, he responded well, said he admired me for being a strong woman--and for being a protective wife, for being someone who wants to defend her home... He said he admired me even more, and was even more interested in me now! So I decided to forgive him once... *YOU* on the other hand! *YOU*, I'm not so sure! That depends... Did you fuck that girl? Did you fuck her, Jeff?! Because you know that I did *NOT* give you permission to fuck her!!"

"No, I didn't fuck her!!" I shouted back to my adorable wife. God, she was even sexier when she was angry! "No--she offered... That's true... But I had no interest in fucking her! In fact, I almost didn't even accept her hand job. But I knew that much you were expecting, so I thought I would see if I would like it, so I went for that much!"

"Oh, Jeff!" Emily cooed. "I can't even tell you how happy and relieved that makes me, that you stayed so loyal! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!"

"Of course, Em!" I replied. "I could never live with myself if I let you down!"

A few more sweet pleasantries were exchanged between us before Emily added: "It's too bad, Jeff, that I still can't get you off with any kind of touching! As we've established... You and I are both people of our word, and I have promised Malcolm--and you as well--that I wouldn't touch you sexually again while I'm dating Malcolm... And I *am* dating Malcolm! But do you want the 'talk job' that I promised you? *That* I can still do!"

"Oh, Em! That would be swell! Would you? Thank you so much!!"

"Yes, take out your little penis now, honey. Do it right here in our living room. Why not? And I'll tell you how excited I am to get my pussy stretched by Malcolm's black cock--his *massive* black cock!"

"Yes!! Tell me how you hunger for his cock, Em! I want to hear about it!"

"Oooh. I hunger for it so deeply, Boo! I want his cock almost as badly as a person needs to drink water! I *need* his massive cock almost as badly as a person needs breath! My pussy is wet most of the day because I can't stop thinking about getting blacked by Malcolm! I can barely wait!"

I was rock hard, stroking myself heartily, and oozing precum as I made my next remark. "Ooh! I can hardly wait until I can watch him black you, Em! You're going to look so great getting blacked! I bet I explode in five seconds from watching you get blacked!"

"I bet you will, Jeff!" my wife responded. "Your little weiner is going to be rock hard, bright red, and oozing juices instantly, as soon as you even see Malcolm's enormous cock, I just know it! As soon as you see his cock--which is twice the length *and* twice the girth of your little boy clit... Oh, you're going to love to see him thrust up inside me... You're going to love seeing me sheath the whole thing balls deep inside my drenched pussy! You're going to love seeing his sexy tongue plunder my mouth!"

"YESSSS!!!" I moaned. "That sounds SOOOOO amazing!! Tell me MORE!! MORE!! PLEEEASE tell me more, Boo!!"

"Hmmm," Em teased, "I dunno! I bet if I just stood here looking pretty, you could finish, couldn't you?!"

"YES! But PLEASE tell me more!!" I pleaded.

"Oh, okay, sweetie! Since you're such a good beta cuck husband!" my wife responded. "You're going to love how submissively I'm going to receive Malcolm's cock, his hands, his tongue--his everything!! You're going to love seeing Malcolm's hands grab me everywhere and squeezing and slapping my ass as he fucks me! Is that enough for you?"

"PLEASE!! More!!" I begged. I was near cumming but I was holding off because it was so erotic and exciting to hear my wife tell me as much as possible.

Like a dear, she continued. "You're going to love seeing Malcolm's truly enormous dark brown naked shaft as it takes long, deep strokes in my cunt! You're going to love watching his balls bounce off my ass as he pounds me, and then you will stare transfixed as eventually his nuts contract over and over as Malcolm blasts his seed deep inside me! Malcolm is going to blast his seed at the very end of my pussy and right into my womb, Jeff!! You're going to love watching that!! His seed will stay in me for days! Maybe his seed will even overpower my birth control and breed me!! Wouldn't it be hot if Malcolm bred me on our very first night fucking, Jeff? It could happen!"

"Oh, god! Oh, GODD!!! Yyyess!!" I replied. "All of that sounds INCREDIBLE, Em! That sounds so exciting and fabulous! Oh, my GOD!! Yesss!! That would be sooooo hot!! It would be soooo sexy if he breeds you, Boo!!"

Emily continued. "I'm so wet from even talking about it with you, husband!! Isn't it so sexy to think about how Malcolm is about to take me and OWN my pussy?! I'm so incredibly turned on, Jeff!! Can you smell me, Boo? Can you smell how turned on and wet I am? Can you see me, Jeff? Can you see the wetness through my pants?"

Emily began playing with herself lightly as we continued our banter. First, her right hand went down the front of her pants as she remained standing across the room from me. Then, her left hand cupped her breast and pinched a nipple through her top and bra.

Emily looked so incredibly sexy. She looked the sexiest and most beautiful that I had ever seen!

This was turning my wife on, too, the "talk job."

"Oh, Emily!! Yes!! I can smell you!! You're so turned on from even just talking about fucking black!! Yes!! I can see your pants are wet at the crotch!! You've already wet yourself through your panties and your jeans, both!! You're so turned on and horny!! I love it!! When can you see Malcolm next and get fucked?"

"As soon as you finish beating off, Jeff!!" she said. "As soon as you cum to give us your 'blessing' through your orgasm, I'm going to go back over to Malcolm's tonight and get fucked! I'm going to stay until the afternoon and fuck him for HOURS! Cum for me Jeff so that I can go back over to Malcolm's place and get laid properly! Cum for me now, my little dicked hubby! Come on already! Let's see you cum so I can get a good and solid fucking by a real mean with a giant cock! Like I deserve!"

"Yesssss! It's coming!!!" I bellowed, as my ejaculation started. It quickly built to a massive orgasm. The strongest orgasm I could ever remember having in my whole life, as I shouted my lungs out. "Yesssss!!! Soooo goood!! Aaaaarrrrgghhhh!!! Yyyeessssss!!!! YYYYEEESSSSSS!!! Yyyesss!!! GGGGODDDD!!! YYYYEEESSS!!!!! YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!! YYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!! Uuuuuunnnnnggggghhhhhhh!!!!"

After I calmed down a bit from the giant orgasm, I added, "Thank you, Emily! Thank you so much!! That was *AAMMMAAAZZZZIINNGGG*!!!"

"Thank *YOU*, Jeff!" my wife said. "I so greatly appreciate your loyalty *AND* your blessing me to go black--to go black-only! To go black-only maybe even for a *very* long time!! To go black-only maybe even *FOREVER*!! You're such a great cucky husband, dear!!"

Emily leaned over to kiss me on the forehead, as I was still cleaning up my cum from all over my chest and stomach (I had really sprayed a mess all over myself!).

And before I even finished cleaning myself and catching my breath, Emily was back out of the house and on her way back to Malcolm's place!

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,331 Followers