My Wife Surprised Me - The Sequel

Story Info
The story continues.
2.4k words
4.18
14.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning when the phone rang. It was Ron. He said, "Tony, it's Gloria's birthday in two weeks and I want to throw her a special birthday party."

"You mean a sex party, don't you?"

"Well, yes. I am going to invite Bob & Diane too. It will a good time."

"Well, you can count on us. I'm sure Lisa will be up for it."

"By the way, did you see that cute red head in the townhouse next to mine?"

"No. Is she that cute?"

"She sure is. I spoke to her a couple of times and we exchanged some flirty innuendos & I think she might like to join our group. She's single."

"Well, see what she says. You never know. I got to go. Let me know. Bye."

I told Lisa about the party and she got all excited and said she was looking forward to it.

On Sunday, Lisa told me she had to attend a fashion meeting at the office the next day which will probably run late. I told her that was fine and that I would be ok with making my own dinner and that I would have something waiting for her to eat when she got home.

The next day Lisa left the house around late in the afternoon and I was on my own. I finished up my work at 5:00 p.m. and made some dinner for me & Lisa.

After dinner I cleaned up while enjoying some wine. Then it dawned on me to jump in the hot tub to relax. I went upstairs and got the hot tub ready, undressed and eased myself in. It felt great and I understood why Lisa spent so much time in it.

As I was relaxing and enjoying my wine, I looked out the picture window and scanned all the new townhouses that surrounded the courtyard. I could even see inside some of them clearly.

As I relaxed, something caught my eye. It was a woman across the way. She was naked. I knew I shouldn't be looking but she was in my sight and I watched her. The woman looked like she was in her twenties and had a dynamite figure.

I thought for a moment that it was Gloria but she lived in the townhouse to the left.

For about a half hour I watched her, even when she into her bedroom. I could clearly see the woman. Her tits were firm and moving slightly and finally she leaned back as she must have had an orgasm.

As I continued watching, the woman looked my way and must have realized I was watching. I saw her smile. She was now looking straight at me as she stood there completely naked. Hell, I could see every inch of her, including her pussy which had a red landing strip. She then turned away and that was when I got out of the hot tub. I wondered if that was the girl Ron was talking about.

I began to wonder if Lisa knew about her and that was why she was up here so much.

I got out of the hot tub and went to grab a towel and when I did, I found a pair of binoculars underneath the towels. I then realized that Lisa knew about the woman and was watching her with the binoculars. It hit me then that my wife was a voyeur.

I dried off and went downstairs wrapped in the towel wondering what I should do, if anything.

I quickly put on a pair of shorts & top and went to their townhouse to see if I could get their name, which I was able to do, her name was Bree and then I went back to my place.

Lisa finally got home around 9:00 p.m. I warmed up her dinner and we chatted but I did not say anything about my experience upstairs.

After she ate, she said she was going to relax in the hot tub. I wondered to myself if she was going to see another performance by our neighbor.

She was upstairs for quite awhile before she came down and by that time, it was time for bed.

I couldn't sleep thinking about what happened and then I thought of a plan which I would run by Ron & Gloria the next day.

When Lisa went shopping, I called Ron and asked him what he thought of my plan to find out more about Lisa's hot tub voyeuristic activities. I told him I was going to install hidden cameras in the master bathroom to see what she was doing. He said to give it a try and I told him thanks and we hung up.

A couple of days later, I bought a couple of spy cameras that I was able to link to my laptop. When I had the chance I set them up so I could see all the activity in the bathroom and even into the woman's unit.

One night Lisa went upstairs to relax in the hot tub and I activated the cameras and watched on my laptop. It wasn't long before I saw my naked wife getting into the hot tub . She was looking out. Then, she stood up in front of the big window and started playing with herself. She did it for 15 minutes then she sat back down in the hot tub.

Then, I zoomed one of the cameras and there was the female neighbor, standing up and playing with herself that Lisa could clearly see. It was like they were both enjoying being watched. It was a good thing I recorded the session.

I finally turned the cameras off and thought to myself that the two of them were playing some sort of sexual game of watching each other and getting off.

So, besides my wife into swapping with Ron & Gloria, as well as Diane & Bob, my wife found a new hobby.

As soon as I was able, I called Ron & told him what happened. He confirmed that the woman was in fact the red head he was talking about. He also said that he spoke to her and that she would be interested in our group.

I asked him what he was going to do next. He said, "I was going to ask her if she would be interested in doing a threesome with you and me. And, if she was ok with that, I would ask the group to give her a tryout."

"That sounds like a good idea. Are you going to tell Gloria?"

"Yes and you should tell Lisa. We don't want them to think we are sneaking around."

"Good idea. Ok, let me know what happens. Take care."

The next day Ron & Gloria came over for coffee and cake. It was then that Ron said, "I told Tony that I met a young woman who lives next to us and as we were talking, she indicated to me that she loves sex and I mentioned to her about I might be able to help her. She said she would like that. So, I have arranged for Tony & I to fuck her. Both of you can watch from Lisa's bathroom picture window. What do you guys think?"

Lisa said, "I thought we were going to keep the group as is. I guess we could see if she is compatible."

Gloria said, "I don't know...Maybe it will be ok if she is uninhibited."

I said, "We wouldn't always have to include her. It just gives us a little something extra when we get together."

Then Ron said, "Ok, then. I will set it up for the day after tomorrow.

The time came and Ron & I went up to Bree's place while Gloria & Lisa got set to watch.

Bree let us in and I introduced myself. She smiled and said, "We met, informally a few days ago. Did you enjoy yourself?" She was wearing tiny shorts and a white cropped top with no bra.

I turned red and stammered a "Yes."

Bree took us to her living room and as Ron & I sat, she brought out some wine.

Ron said, "Bree, like I mentioned to you, we have a very tight group of three couples. We get together every now & then for sex. Is that something you would be interested in?"

Bree replied, "I am guessing that you swap partners...I'm ok with that. I also like women."

She continued, "So, what's the plan gentlemen?"

Ron replied, "A threesome now. If we are compatible, we will introduce you to the group and go from there."

Bree said, "I'm guessing we will have an audience watching today?"

I replied, "Yes, our wives will be watching."

"I'm fine with that. Shall we get started?"

Bree wasted not time in getting naked and Ron and I followed. We started feeling her up, knowing we were being watched. She wasted no time on kneeling and sucking one cock then the other.

"Nice cocks," she murmured.

Then she got up and led us to her bedroom. "Ok guys, I'm all yours. Oh, I like both my holes fucked."

We got her on the bed on all fours. Ron went first and lined his cock to her cunt and slid his cock in easily. He fucked her for awhile and then he let me get my cock in her cunt. I wasted no time in pounding her. Her tits swaying with each thrust.

As I was fucking her, she was sucking Ron's cock. Soon, we were both ready to cum. We laid her on her back, stood over her and shot our cum all over her, making sure our wives saw everything.

We rested a bit and soon we were ready to go again. This time I lined my cock to her ass hole and eased it all the way in, right up to my balls. I pounded her ass until I came. I quickly pulled out and Ron slid his cock into her cum filled ass. He fucked her ass hard and in a few minutes he filled her ass with his cum.

We enjoyed Bree for a couple of hours before we left. Ron told her she would hear from him to let her know if she could join the group on a trial basis. She thanked us and we left.

As soon as we got to my place, Gloria & Lisa were waiting. Lisa said, "You two enjoy yourselves?"

I answered, "She is amazing. The group will love her. I say we give her a try."

Ron said, "I agree. She will really be an asset to the group."

Gloria replied, "Ok. Tell her she can join us on a trial basis. Hey, while we are all here, how about some fun?"

Before we started, I called Bob & Diane and told them everything. They said it will be interesting and were looking forward to it.

Then, in a flash, we were all naked and on our bed making out and fucking & swapping.

When we finished our impromptu orgy, Ron called Bree and told her that she is to join us at Gloria's birthday party this Saturday and expect to spend the weekend. She told him she would be there and was looking forward to it.

The day finally arrived and we were all at Don & Gloria's just waiting for Bree.

Gloria had snacks and plenty of wine and there were balloons & flowers all over the house.

Gloria was dressed in a black mini skirt & a white halter top without a bra. Lisa was wearing a micro minnie skirt that clearly showed she wasn't wearing panties. Her blonde pussy hairs quite visible and a nice contrast to her milk white skin. She had on a sheer top that clearly showed every bit of her naked tits. Her nipples were already erect and pushing the material outward.

The doorbell rang and in stepped Bree. Her long red hair hung down below her shoulders. Her white cropped top showed the underside of her unrestrained tits. Her red pussy landing strip was quite visible as she only had a short sarong around her waist.

Ron introduced her to everyone and we all sat in the living room snacking, drinking and chatting. I sat next to my wife and Bree sat next to Lisa.

After a couple of hours went by, Ron brought out a birthday cake and we all sang to Gloria and had cake as Gloria opened up her presents.

When we finished, we all helped cleaning up and then Ron told us to enjoy ourselves.

Bree wasted no time and started feeling up my wife. I watched as the two of them were going at pretty good. In a flash they were both naked. Soon, everyone was also naked, including myself.

As Bree had Lisa on her back and they were rubbing their pussies together, Bob moved over to Bree and he lifted her ass up and started pushing his cock into her ass. It didn't take him long to get his cock in her ass up to his balls. I went over and slipped my cock in her mouth and Ron's cock was in her hand.

The three of us pumped her hard and Bob came first, then me and then Ron.

Gloria & Diane came over and started sucking our cum out of Bree.

As we rested, the women had Bree on her back. Lisa & Gloria each sucking a nipple and Diane eating Bree. We could tell Bree was going to fit in nicely.

For the rest of the night and into the next day, Bree got a hell of a workout. I couldn't say how many times she got fucked. Her nipples were erect the whole time. She made sure she had her way with everyone and let everyone have their way with her. She was insatiable...she never said NO....

When we all did finally rest, Ron said, "Bree, Lisa is our designated sex toy. Tony gave her to the group for our pleasure whenever we want. In fact, we own her for sex. We would like you to also be our sex toy and own you for our sexual pleasures."

Bree replied, "That is a very nice compliment. Thank you. I would like to be yours. I will do whatever you want, whenever you want."

She continued, "There is one thing though. I don't care what guy it is but I want to get pregnant so I can lactate and let you all drink from my tits. Is that possible?"

I then replied, "Bree you don't have to get pregnant. There are pills & treatment for you to lactate. We should try that first."

Bree said, "Ok. Let's do that."

Look for the sequel