My Wife the Campus Slut

Story Info
Sandy has fun on campus with me and others.
2.6k words
3.74
9.9k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my second year of college and Sandy was a senior in high school when we met, introduced by a mutual friend. On our first date, I took her to the drive-in movies. We started making out right after it got dark and the movie started. She was wearing a sexy little tube top and shorts that showed off lots of skin. She let me strip off her top, play with her tits and suck her nipples right away. She didn't seem to mind having her tits exposed, even when a couple guys walked by the car and looked in at us. When the windows started fogging up, we gave up watching the movie and she let me strip her naked. I fingered her pussy and brought her to an orgasm. She rode home naked that night. When I got to her house, she pulled out my cock and gave me a blow job. She confided that she had had several boyfriends before me and she had sucked off most of them. I knew right then that she was a keeper.

We continued to date and after just three weeks she let me fuck her. Sandy loved sex and her sex drive was incredible. We fucked in my car, on walks in the woods and in my dorm room when my roommate was out. Once I went over to her house when her parents were not home and she greeted me at the door stark naked. We made out in the living room, then fucked all over the house. When her parents got home, we took a break but then, later that night we went for a walk in the neighborhood near her house and fucked in a little park.

One late spring day it was hot out. We went for a walk around my college campus, then I invited her to go up to my dorm room. Once the door was closed, we both stripped off and Sandy was all over me, but the heat of the day made us both feel sticky.

"You want to go take a shower," I asked. "There's usually no one in the dorm showers at this time of day and even if there is, I know you aren't bashful."

"Okay," she said, "but I want to fuck in the shower."

"That sounds like fun," I replied.

We grabbed a couple towels and we both wrapped them around our waist. She walked out of my room with her bare tits on full display and headed to the men's room, just like there was nothing unusual going on. The coast was clear and we quickly made it into a shower stall. Under the warm water we pressed our bodies together and I rubbed my hard dick on her thigh. We kissed then disengaged and began to soap each other up. When we were soapy, we smashed our bodies together and kissed again. I turned her around and bent her over a bit. It was easy for me to work my cock inside her wet pussy. I slowly started slowly fucking her just enjoying the feeling and she started moaning.

Suddenly, we heard a noise from the outer room. Sandy and I froze. I didn't know what to do. Both of us were facing the shower opening which was covered by a sheer curtain. We saw a guy walk by, but he did not seem to notice us.

I started to fuck Sandy's harder. She must have loved it too, because she was pushing back. I increased my tempo, then felt my cum erupt inside her. I had to be quiet, but it felt so good. I pulled out, and we both stood under the water.

Convinced that the other guy was in another shower stall so I moved out of our stall. Sandy remained in the shower. I gathered my towel and started to dry off.

Imagine my surprise to find another naked guy standing several feet away waiting for a shower. It was Jeff, my neighbor from across the hall. Without looking fist, he rushed into the stall where Sandy was. I didn't know what to do. He didn't pull the curtains all the way closed so I could see that Sandy's back was towards us. I could not see her face, but I did see his. His eyes bugged out and a smile crept over his face. He turned and looked at me. I just smiled and nodded my head to indicate I wasn't upset or angry. I could see that his cock was now getting hard. My girlfriend turned and to my surprise, just looked him in the eyes.

She smiled and said, "hi! My name is Sandy and my boyfriend told me it was okay to shower in here. I hope you don't mind."

"Heck no, not a problem," Jeff replied.

"Would you like to shower with me?"

"I would indeed," he said.

My horny girlfriend looked down and saw Jeff's cock now half hard. She reached down, took it in her hand and stroked it. Jeff responded by embracing and kissing her on the mouth. They separated and I watched as Sandy dropped to her knees and took his cock in her hand and stroked it to full hardness. I could not believe it. She then took his cock in her mouth and closed her eyes.

Sandy soon stood back up, turned her butt toward him and bent over. He rubbed his cock up and down over her pussy lips then slipped it inside. Sandy was insatiable. She had her eyes closed and an expression of ecstasy on her face. The tempo picked up and Jeff started to groan.

Soon, he stopped. He must have cum inside her. My girlfriend's expression on her face changed to disappointment as he pulled out of her. I could see him rinse off a bit, then walk out of the shower. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me looking at him. I just smiled. He smiled back, then grabbed his towel and continued out of the room.

Sandy stayed in the shower to rinse off the copious cum running down her legs. She then stepped out and I handed her a towel. As she was drying off the other guy that was in the shower stepped out and saw my naked girlfriend. Sandy greeted him saying, "hi, hope you don't mind me using the men's bathroom,"

"No problem," he replied.

She finished drying off and we walked back to my room. Sandy didn't bother to wrap the towel around herself this time, clearly enjoying being naked in my dorm. Once inside the room she apologized and asked if I was angry at her for what she just did.

"I know you were just having fun. No harm done. It's not cheating if I know about it so don't worry about it," I told her. We then attacked each other and quickly moved to my bed. She had two orgasms before I came inside her.

Sandy graduated from high school several weeks later. We got married and moved into an apartment together. She wanted to go to college, but we wanted to buy a house and my part time job clearly was not going to allow us to save anything. So she settled down and went to work full time to support us.

For the next two years she helped put me through college and paid most of our living expenses. Our marriage was monogamous during this time, but Sandy still loved to show off. She would often walk around the house stark naked or go for a ride in the car with me, wearing a sexy dress with nothing on underneath. When no one was looking she would flash her tits or pussy for me.

I got a degree in engineering and a well-paying job after graduation. We settled into a nice house and she almost immediately started taking classes at the community college.

Fast forward two more years. She graduated from the local community college but wanted to continue her education and get a Law degree. She applied at several different schools and got accepted at one. It was going to take several years for her to get her degree and we were over a hundred miles from the university, so she was going to need a place to stay on campus.

Sandy was a beautiful young woman with large full breasts. I began to tease her about all the young men she would be around and how attractive they would find her. She teased me back by saying she was looking forward to partying with them. But I was wondering if she was really teasing.

We found her a nice apartment a mile from campus. The owner of the apartment lived next door. I met Harry, who was older than us, friendly and nice looking. He also had a young son about our age named Jason who was also a student at the college.

Sandy had now been in school about four weeks and was settling in nicely. She called every day after class. She had a small deck behind her apartment and liked to lay out in the sun. When she called tonight, I started teasing her about laying out in the sun in her little bikini or nude. She was in the habit of tanning naked in our backyard as we had lots of trees and bushes that provided privacy.

She laughed. "You know I would love to do that, but Jason's bedroom window looks out right next to it."

"So, do you really care if he sees you?"

"You're right. I'm not very modest, I guess. The question is do you care if he sees me?"

"I wouldn't. Heck, you have a nice body, and I am rather proud of having such a sexy wife.

"Dear, he came over last night and had a drink with me. I was nearly naked in my summer light weight robe with nothing on underneath. Before he left, he asked me out for dinner Friday night. I told him I would think about it."

"Well tell him you will go. And I think you should wear something sexy for him. You know I'm not the jealous type and if you want to do more than just show off, I'm okay with that too. I know you must be getting horny not having anyone to fuck with."

"Well, I also have a new study partner and he is coming over tonight. He is my age, cute and he is black."

"Are you going to wear the thin robe for him tonight?"

"If you tell me to wear it, I will. But I think Mike wants to fuck me. I had two study periods with him already and he kissed me. I sat on his lap and let him fondle my breasts. He is coming over in a half hour.

"Don't bother with the robe. Answer the door naked."

Sandy didn't commit one way or the other. She hung up and I didn't hear anything from her for several hours.

About midnight, my phone finally rang and it was her. "So how did your study session go, Sandy? Did you answer the door naked, like I suggested?"

"Yes, I answered the door in the nude. I am now an interracial wife. I loved having sex with him. He made me cum twice."

I told her that I wanted to hear all the details when I saw her next and she could tell me about it while we fucked. I then asked her about her plans to go out with Jason. She said that she was still undecided.

"Sandy you are a mature woman and our relationship stunted your school days sexually when you were younger. You now have the chance to revisit them. You have a new study partner to enjoy now. You should enjoy him and I'm sure you will enjoy Jason too."

"You are truly an understanding husband," she replied.

She had another study session three nights later. Afterwards she called me about midnight and confessed to having sex with Mike again. She added that he wants her to meet some of his friends. He invited her over to his apartment on Sunday afternoon for a joint study session with him and a few other students. I told her to go and to report back to me everything they did.

Friday night came and Maddy went out with Jason for dinner. I didn't hear from her until afternoon on Saturday. When she called, we chatted for nearly an hour.

"Sorry I didn't call but Jason and I had a good time and I slept at Jason's house last night."

Sandy was excited about the new lovers she now had. We talked about Jason then finally came back to Mike's invitation to his apartment and meeting some of his friends. She was to go over the next afternoon.

"Mike, bought me a sexy new dress. It is very low cut and short. He asked me to wear it without underwear and I told him that I would."

"I wish I could be there to see you in it," I told her.

The next day slipped by slowly. At six thirty my phone rang and it was my wife.

"Did you have a nice time at Mike's apartment Sandy?"

"Yes, sweetie I did and I wore the dress for him that I told you about."

"Well, I bet you didn't wear it the whole time you were there, did you?"

"Yes, he had me take it off and everyone saw me naked."

"How many of his friends were there, Sandy?"

"There were three other students, all young guys. After I stripped naked, they got naked too and we started playing around. I played with their cocks and they all got big hard erections. I sat on their laps and let them put their cocks in my pussy. Then they took me into his bedroom. I had sex with all of them."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I never imagined anything so crazy or so exciting: pure raw sex. I loved it. My God, they are students here and I see them in class. I think the word may spread to others."

We talked at length about the door she had opened, with her new friends.

She did not call again until the next evening. She told me that she had spent the night and next day with Jason. They sat and watched a movie on TV. When a sex scene came on, they both got horny and she let him strip her naked. She gave him a lap dance, sucked his cock and fucked him right there in his living room. Harry, his father walked through the room and saw them but didn't say anything, so they just continued. She didn't get dressed until the next day when she left.

I was very turned-on hearing about her new fuck buddies. I encouraged her to have fun and enjoy herself.

When she finally came home for a weekend, we spent most of the time in bed and I had her describe in great detail everything she did with her fuck buddies while we screwed. I took her out to a movie and she wore the dress Mike bought her with nothing on underneath. Later that evening, she stripped off the dress in the parking lot and rode home naked. We are both enjoying her return to her youthful more uninhibited ways.