All Comments on 'My Wife the Campus Slut'

by Bluejacket67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Impo_64Impo_647 months ago

Stupid! Why in hell did she want to keep studying and get a Law degree? She already had a job: To be a well paid whore! Fucking for free, how much money did she lost all those years? Why the need to "settled down and go to work full time to support them"? It would be enough to be paid for fucking around every male she met! Below 1*

deadonedeadone7 months ago

Always am amazed how the husband "has so much fun" when he is literally doing nothing!

Yes, she screws any and all men but he gets nothing!

This story kills neurons, -5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A good story of an open marriage and a slut for a wife. She should just charge and become rich!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sounds like a fulfilling relationship. I could enjoy a woman like her.

patilliepatillie7 months ago

Hot arrangement, we need to hear more about Sandy's activities. She really jump started being a slut, by doing all those guys within a month, gangbang to boot. Did you eventually get photos and videos? Or watch in person? Reclaiming a sloppy used pussy is also fantastic, did you get to do that?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess after screwing that many people physically, it makes sense that she would move up to being a lawyer so she could expand and start screwing them figuratively as well...

-

Learn to use (good) tags. As is, you're missing so much of your target audience by putting this in the wrong category and not including tags. The best category for wimpy/willing cuckold stories is Fetish, and this is confirmed by comparing overall ratings and comments, despite what the trolls in Loving Wives might say.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

Just a childish story. Not one aspect of a loving wife involved. Just some mentally impaired, loser husband and a slut wife who fucks anything that walks. we'll probably hear about the animal sex next chapter.

BodolfBodolf7 months ago

5 stars

Please continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous