My Wife's Halloween Party

Story Info
My 50 year old wife attends a fancy dress party alone.
2.1k words
3.78
74.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of my stories are true, some are partially true and some are all fiction. I leave it to the reader to decide.

This is an account of a recent Halloween Party which my wife attended alone.

If you do not like cuckold stories, this one is not for you.

My Wife Jane, does occasional bar work when we reside in Spain. It's really out of a desire to socialise, I like to exercise so I don't spend a lot of time in the bars. Jane is now in her early fifties but she has maintained her petite slim sexy figure after thirty years of marriage.

The bar she works in was having a Halloween party and she was asked to attend. She didn't really want to but I told her to go, that it would be nice for her to have some fun with her friends. She was still hesitating and I joked as I often do that she could have a hall pass, even though she hasn't had any adventures like that in quite a while.

She was looking for an outfit and finally found a plaid school skirt in a charity shop. She tarted it up with a new sheer white blouse and white knee length stockings. The skirt was short and tight, reaching mid way to her knees. She looked very sexy in the whole outfit and despite my pestering her for sex as she dressed for the party, it was not forthcoming. "Later Baby, if you're good, " she giggled as she started our car to drive the ten minute drive to town.

I settled down to watch a film and just relaxed. At around eleven thirty she messaged me.

'Glad I came, having fun. The men are around me like flies, lol💋.'

I replied,

'Ha ha, be careful BTW, You have a hall pass.'

Jane sent a simple message saying,

'Be careful what you wish for lol, don't wait up, it'll be a late one, the bar is rocking.'

Jane was with her girlfriend Jill and I knew she'd be safe, the village is a very safe and small village.

I awoke from sleeping when I heard a car pull up outside our house. Then I heard Jane giggling and a Mans voice speaking English saying something like, "Bye Bye Chica Sexy." To which Jane replied, "Mas Tarde, Guapo." I could hear Jane fumbling with the front door lock, and then I heard her shoes landing in the hallway. She was obviously tipsy because she was losing the struggle to be quite.

Then our bedroom door opened and Jane entered a little unsteadily. I asked her if she had a good night and she replied that it was very very enjoyable. Jane approached our bed and turned on our night light. Then she blurted out, I used up my hall pass. I could feel my manhood getting very hard as it had been years since we had any adventures like this. "Do tell please", I said as I reached out and took her hand with its wedding ring glittering in the light.

She began her tale, she told me of Rocco who was a young British ex pat, he was very muscular and worked in a neighbouring villages gym. He is constantly flirting with the middle aged ladies, often calling them MILF'S, he has fucked many of them also, but he never tells tales. I could imagine tall muscular Rocco, pleasuring my Wife and it made me hard. I pulled Jane towards the bed and sat her down like the naughty school girl she was dressed as. I then began to unbutton her sheer blouse and display her lace lined flimsy bra which held her pert breasts in place.

"Rocco kept telling me how sexy I looked in my outfit and he began to caress my legs. He actually pulled them apart beneath the table and began to massage my sheer white silk panties which I had worn because I was wearing a short skirt." No one else at the table had any idea what was happening and soon I got very wet. I think it was because of the naughtiness of the situation." While everyone was drinking and laughing, Rocco was making me very horny, he slipped two fingers into my panties and spread my lips I excused myself and went to the lady's room, there was a damp patch on my panties. I wanted him the, and I remembered you said I had a hall pass so I gave in to desire, I hope your not angry".

I was breathless with excitement and said that I wasn't angry at all that I was extremely horny picturing the situation. "Ohh thanks Tom, I suppose you'd like to hear all the details," she said smiling like a slutty school girl. I told her that I certainly would and I continued to unbutton her blouse. I could smell tobacco and wine and other unknown smells as I removed her Blouse and pulled her onto the bed beside me. She still wore her white knee length stockings and her school skirt rode upwards as she lay back on our marriage bed.

Jane confessed that she had been a very naughty little girl. She had snuck off with Rocco and gone back to his apartment. When they arrived she said that she had teased him mercilessly as if she was a young schoolgirl again. He unzipped his flies and Jane said a monster popped out. With his tight jeans at his knees she had masturbated, sucked and teased him until he couldn't hold on any more. He was moaning like the young lad he was and Jane said he was a little rough as he pounded her red lips and mouth. He had come without warning, spurting a thick voluminous load into her mouth, she said she swallowed some but there was too much and lots spilled onto her cheeks, neck and down inside her blouse onto her bra and breasts.

"Ohh goodness, I would have loved to see that," I exclaimed while my hand crept up inside her skirt, Jane parted her thighs unknowingly to her, she continued with her story. "There's more?" I asked. Ohh yes exclaimed Jane. She proceeded to tell me coyly that just as she was using a tissue to clean up Rocco's creamy mess, the apartment door opened which startled Jane. Another young muscular English man walked in and caught both of them in a compromising situation. Rocco was standing while Jane sat on the sofa cleaning the cum stains off her open blouse and breasts. Rocco was still standing beside her with his trousers gathered at his thighs.

The young man smiled and said to Rocco, "You sly devil, you've been holding out on me." To which Rocco explained that this was Sean, his flat mate and work colleague. Sean sat beside Jane and asked if he could feel her breasts through her open blouse. Jane knew it was taboo but she was wet and horny from her sucking of Rocco. She also felt young and desirable like the slutty schoolgirl she was dressed as. Jane surprised everyone by saying, "As long as you don't kiss and tell."

I was getting more excited listening to my wife's night of pure fantasy and I ran my hand up her leg and was rewarded with the feel of her sopping panties. They felt sticky and wet. My wife had indeed been a very naughty schoolgirl tonight. Jane groaned at my touch and said, "Wait, I want to confess everything, I've been very very naughty."

She told me that very quickly Sean had her beneath him on the sofa with his trousers off. Rocco had taken her arms and held them in a gentle but strong grip above her head while Sean put his hands up under her school skirt and pulled her white sheer silk panties to one side to expose her shaved wet pussy. Rocco pulled her Bra up over her firm breasts and she said her nipples were rock hard with excitement. When Rocco started sucking her nipples while pinning her arms above her head she said she almost came right then. But when she saw Sean's cock, she gasped with excitement knowing that this large cock was about to enter her salivating womanhood.

She then confessed that Sean had pulled her wet panties further to one side tearing them slightly, then he slowly pushed his young hard manhood into her fifty year old married pussy. She told me it felt incredible and she roared with pleasure. She said he was a skilled lover and teased her by slowly pushing shallowly inside her and paying attention to her swollen clit with his fingers. He whispered dirty things to her about her being a naughty schoolgirl caught by the bully's behind the bicycle shed. Jane groaned to Sean that she was about to cum and Sean started to pump her deep and furiously.

I groaned as I removed her bra, observing the reddened swollen nipples and slight bruising on her pert white breasts. He must have sucked very hard on them I exclaimed. "Ohh yes, I wanted these two young men to use me and they did," my wife confessed sluttily. "I've been a bad little girl, I let a young man into my panties," she teasingly told me.

She went on to confess that Sean brought her to orgasm with his large young vigorous cock and his skilful fucking. She admitted that she squirted ever so slightly, something that had not happened with her lovemaking to me in years. Then she said Sean cried out and began to cum inside her she could feel his cock pulsating as he pumped his messy young copious load inside her. She told me it made her feel powerful and young to have these young men desire her. She went on to admit that afterwards she just lay on the sofa with her knees trembling while the two lads caressed her whole body.

When she fixed her dishevelled state and pulled her panties back in place she said she told the lads she better be getting back to me. She told them I might be worrying about her. Sean gave her a lift home after both of them asked if they could do this again with Jane, Jane was tempted and said that she'd think about it but that she was a mature married woman. "So that's brought me home to my husband at this late hour, and I've been very naughty and ought to be punished and reclaimed by my him," she said smirking like a naughty schoolgirl.

Jane was now just wearing her skirt, white stockings and damp panties and without any direction from me, she turned face down on the pillows, with her bottom raised slightly. Then she pulled up her short skirt to expose her stained torn panties that were covering her pert bottom and exclaimed huskily, "Punish me." I did as commanded.

I brought my hand firmly on her ass causing her to cry muffled cry into the duvet. I did it a few more times getting progressively harder and then I lowered her panties to her ankles. I gasped in shock when I saw the sticky mess inside her panties and also oozing out of her womanhood. It was even staining her inner thighs where it had leaked from her sheer panties as I lowered them to her ankles.

I told her she had indeed been very naughty and I took my leather belt from our wardrobe. I cracked it on her firm bottom about ten times making a sharp crack each time. She cried out on about the fourth slap and by the tenth her bottom had red marks on it, despite me not really striking her too hard. She continued to cry out for the rest of the spanking, but I could tell she wanted it.

Then I turned her over into the missionary position, hiked up her little school skirt and put my cock inside her, and she moaned in pleasure. I knew I was going to come fast, but so was Jane. She kept telling me how she had enjoyed having the attentions of two young men and how they had asked her to do it again. Then Jane started to come with a shuddering moan, and I could hold on no longer and I felt my spurts of come flood into her already slick and sticky womanhood. Afterwards we just lay there, Jane still wearing her skirt and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we made love again and showered together. We discussed Jane's Hall Pass and we were happy with the situation. We both agreed that it spiced up our love life. However Jane said she wouldn't be doing it again........... "Until maybe the Christmas Party."

The end.