My Wife, The Softcore Pornstar Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife shares her first edited video with me...
1.3k words
4.46
12.5k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby?" My wife asked in that questioning way I know is always an ask beyond the norm.

"Yes, love?" I answered back... my usual "what is it this time?" hiding in plain sight in the tone of my reply.

"Okay... so.... So you know how desperate we are for money, right?" She asked me.

Oh god... please tell me you haven't sold the car for Bitcoin or something.

"Yes love, always for us." I replied.

"So... I think I have a good way to really make a lot of money fast that... you might be okay with... or even like." She said to me.

"Okay, babe... what is it?" I asked.

She considered just showing me straight away on her ipad but decided to keep that in reserve in case I went off the rails.

'Okay... okay... and hear me out first before you react ok?" She asked. I said I would be patient and kind with my reply.

"Okay... so Reese called me to offer me some... work... a bit like the old days... but I could make several hundred bucks an hour..." she told me.

"Wow... that's... what exactly is the work?" I asked thinking prostitution or worse.

"Modeling... of a sort.... Softcore adult movies. But softcore--no actual fucking... all implied... I mean, there's some touching... it's gotta look real, but I'd basically just be naked having guys bump into me from behind to make it look like they were fucking me... but not. So you know, not porn porn... just...." She said, trailing off to see my reaction.

I sighed... and thought about all the ways it could go wrong... but honestly I really wasn't that opposed to the idea. I thought it was hot when she was stripping... my friends always wondered what it was like to date a stripper... I was a hero back then... would this be different?

"Tell me more about the uh... movies... and all that?" I asked.

"Well Reese says softcore is a real niche right now, so people are paying for it... bigtime... there isn't enough free stuff on the free porn streaming sites... and he has a kind second dimension where he's doing niche videos on top of softcore itself being a niche." She said.

"Like... what?" I asked.

"Things you like" my wife said with a wink.

She could tell I was pretty interested... so she pushed it further and said, "Do you want to see an example? I uh... they shot a short test for me today to show you. If you don't like it, that's the end... if you do... I can make $500 or more in an hour. Think of how quickly we could pay down the things we owe!"

"You... already shot one?" I asked in disbelief.

"I knew you'd react that way... it was just getting naked and a little touching... but if you don't want to see it, I'll delete it and we won't talk about this again." She said coyly. She knew there was no fucking way I didn't want to see it. We had talked about something like this before... it was a minor fantasy of mine to be honest...

"No no... please show me!" I begged.

I stared, enraptured at the sight of my wife being manhandled and coerced into stripping... my cock was instantly erect when I saw him strip her, spin her around, and begin sucking on her tits... and then he forced her to her knees and... the implied blowjob... the brief bit of cock-slapping and rubbing across her lips made me even harder... I wondered how softcore softcore was... but could see things change during the actual implied BJ. Then he moved her over the desk to fuck her... and her reaction and begging was perfect for me in this moment... and then a bit of anal lubing and threats to fuck her in her ass and that rough plunge from the back.... It was amazing. I was hooked.

This one faded to black as he supposedly penetrates her back door... you can see and hear my wife's perfect reaction to the supposed anal assault as it fades... then when it fades in again, Mitchell is in front of her stroking his cock... you hear him moaning... you hear the cum splashing onto her as he groans, but the video has already faded out...

"Holy fuck!" I said to my wife after kissing her madly.

"Do you want to see a slightly hotter version?" She asked with a smile.

"WHAT?! Hell yeah!" I demanded.

Same scene as before... but... better... "softcore" still, of course... but, I saw the guy rubbing his hard cock across her lips... her open mouth... her tongue running under his shaft... between his balls... her hand pumping away at his hard cock the whole time she rubbed it across her face and a few times across her tongue... the mouth hug... he showed that in slow motion.... The guy's cock bracketed by my wife's plump lips, her arm out to the side jacking him up and down the length of his shaft by her mouth.

The blowjob scene.... He leaves a sloppy edit... a cross fade between one take and the second which leaves on screen for just a moment, the fact that the guy actually pushes his cock into her mouth, however briefly, before the camera changes angle to show her from behind. And then the double handed full HJ/BJ shot in profile... his long dick obviously from time to time invading her mouth... probably... God I hated how great they were at hiding it.... But that's the niche isn't it? I had no answer but yes for my wife... no answer but yes...

Until we got to the anal scene... all of the lubing... the fingering... he put a lot of it in this one... and then another lazy crossfade as he pushes into her back door. Like holy shit... did he actually go in? You can't tell... it was just so.... Good... I hated it and loved it all at once.

And the cumshot... They used a bit of footage where you can't fully see the guy's cock being practically swallowed by my wife--but you can hear it... and see the reaction in her body through her hand position... her mouth... her cheeks... he has to be getting sucked off right? But you can't see it... and then the crossfade again from the behind her head view to the 3/4ths over his shoulder as he begins spraying her with cum. Only a few blasts of cum are included in the edit--just enough to see the guy actually cumming on my wife...

"Holy fuck! Did you really... did he really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hope you're not mad.... But yes." She replied.

"And that's... as far as you go right?" I asked.

"That's the design of the shoots, yes." She replied.

"Okay... okay... you have my support... but... you know... just... protect yourself... and protect us. Otherwise, I want to see them all!" I said to her.

"Can I ask you.... Can I ask you one thing?" My wife asked me, letting me know there was something else she hadn't shared.

"Of course, babe, what is it?" I replied.

"You saw the contact... the kind of touching required right?" She asked.

"Are you asking if I'm upset that the "no penetration" rule seems to be a little lax around the mouth? No... I'm not... it was hot." I replied.

"Okay... because... you know... you're doing sex scenes... and it's just... some contact is going to occur... the design is not to, but it's really... okay. Thank you!" she replied.

"I know it goes in your mouth sometimes." I replied bluntly.

"Reese says he's going to start a series of videos--all around me called "50 (Worst) Dates." I think you're gonna love it." She said to me.

I was very curious to find out, that's for sure!