My Wife the Unaware Model

Story Info
A man begins sharing unaware photos of his wife on the web.
1.3k words
4.4
11.7k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David lay in bed looking at the ceiling. He was 45, bald and suffering from depression. It wasn't a great position to be in, and that fact that this bed was in the large bedroom he shared with his beautiful wife, in the large house in the nice town, didn't change the fact that he just felt so damn flat all the time. It was 6am in July and the morning light was shining around the edges of the bedroom curtains lighting the room up. There was something missing but he couldn't work out what it was. Most of his days began like this.

Today was likely to go the same way as most others. His wife, Heather, would get up, have breakfast then shower and get ready for work. He would doze on and off and, when she left, go to the home office where he would begin his own work in IT consultancy. That was supposed to be his work, but to be honest he spent a lot of time just watching porn, reading erotic fiction, and masturbating.

David sat up a little in bed and looked over at Heather. Her blonde hair had been brushed away from her face and her eyes were closed as she slept. Lay on her side, her bare arm was over the top of the cover. She looked so gentle like this, but she could be a bitch when she wanted to and, most of the time, that was in her job as the Director of Human Resources for a company in nearby Manchester. David often had to hear about the incompetent people Heather had to deal with and how everybody else was lazy and terrible at their jobs. To be honest, he tended to tune it out and not pay a lot of attention. She was just one of those people who wound down of an evening by venting about work. David was the opposite: he switched off by forgetting about the problems of the day until he had to face them again tomorrow.

Picking up his phone, David started hitting some of the porn sites and chatrooms he tended to favour. Feeling his dick begin to twitch as he did, he went through all the normal channels and rooms without seeing anything to particularly peak his interest. Deciding that caffeine was what was needed he headed down to the kitchen and put a pot on the stove. As he did so, he sat on one of the counter stools and carried on flicking through the porn sites and chat rooms.

It wasn't unusual for people in the chat rooms to link to galleries or other sites and David always liked to follow these links to see what new sites there might be or if he saw some photos that he liked the look of it. This was what he was doing when he saw the message in the chat room: "Not mine, but I saved her from the unaware wives site." David messaged the poster: "link?" and within a few seconds was looking at a logo and new site for unaware wives. It was pretty obvious that this was for guys who got off on other men seeing candid photos of their wives, what were usually called 'creepshots'.

There was the usual array of overweight and unattractive women, blurry photos and obviously stolen material from other websites, but one post jumped out. It wasn't a photo but a comment by a guy who had clearly been posting photos of his wife earlier on: "It's so hot knowing that she is sat at her desk now with no idea that she is effectively an adult model for so many pervs". David felt something in his chest. Imagine if that was Heather: candid undressed or underwear photos of her on the Internet for men to masturbate over whilst she was at work bossing everybody around. David bookmarked the site and went back to making coffee.

Heading back upstairs David walked into the bedroom and saw that Heather had moved. Still asleep, she had turned on to her left side and pushed the cover off her. She looked so innocent in her black satin pyjama shorts and top. She was basically in a foetal position on her side so the shape of her thigh and leg were clear, but nothing was really exposed in terms of her bum or boobs. David took out his phone, double tapped the home button to activate the camera and framed the shot. 'Click' and 'flash' -- he hadn't even thought about the flash going off. Luckily, she was still asleep so it hadn't done any harm. Sitting on the bed, he brought the site back up and clicked the 'New Post' button. He titled it simply 'My Wife' and uploaded the photo of Heather in her satin pyjamas. Within a few seconds it appeared on the site. The knowledge that aroused men were looking at his vulnerable wife really started to get him turned on and David waited in anticipation to see if there would be a reaction.

Almost immediately, the number of 'Likes' started to go up and the comments started appearing. Some of them were genuinely complimentary, things like: "gorgeous" "beautiful" and "what a stunner". Others were more direct: "I would hit that" "needs breeding" and "that bitch needs ruining." Oblivious to that fact that men were ogling her body, Heather woke up and turned to David: "Morning hon".

The next few days passed with David focussing a lot of time on a project he had been avoiding until it couldn't be avoided any longer. Life continued and, although the fact that he had posted a photo of Heather online came to his mind from time to time, he didn't spend much time going back reading the comments. They had slowed right down anyway as her picture dropped off the page to be replaced by new ones of other so called unaware wives.

July turned to August and to those nights were it is impossible to sleep. David and Heather had an electric fan in the bedroom but it didn't do much other than move the hot air around. David managed to doze on and off, but when he awoke again at 7am on a Saturday morning he knew he wasn't getting back to sleep again.

Looking over at Heather, his heart skipped a beat. Lay on her left side, with the sheets completely off her, Heather was stark naked. The beautiful dip in her waistline before the curve of her hip made her look like a statue. She was slim, but when she was in this position her naked bum looked big and her back and shoulders looked tiny. Her c cup breasts couldn't be seen as she was lying with her back to him.

Without a second's hesitation he grabbed his phone off the bedside table.

'Click'

The photo looked almost professional. The lighting was enough to show her body in detail and it was absolutely the POV of being lay next to her in bed. He uploaded it to unaware wives.

The first comment appeared within seconds, but it wasn't one he was expecting: "Age?" He posted back: "34". Then another comment appeared: "Location?". David paused, before typing "UK". There followed the normal mix of sexy and crude comments and he felt himself growing hard knowing these men were getting horny for Heather and could see her naked bottom and back, just as though she was actually sleeping naked in their beds. Another comment appeared from the first poster: "Name?" Why would they want to know her name? David was reluctant, but the submissive side of his nature had been triggered by the confidence and uncompromising approach of the man asking the questions. "Heather".

"Close up of ass? :-)" was the next comment David saw. Activating the camera again, he framed her naked bottom and took the photo, uploading it immediately. He was busy reading the comments and enjoying the adulation and congratulations when Heather yawned, and rolled on to her back.

To be continued?