All Comments on 'My Wife Wanted to be an Ironman'

by delayedaction

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

this story like the female lead needs to go to a trainer, cut it in half and you have something 3/5

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Nice story, Mr. Action. Write another, please. Randi.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So, she loved him, but doesnt speak to him for for nearly a week except to blow him off so she can spend an evening listen to her ex whine about alimony and beg for a blow job, and when informed of her ex bragging about bagging her just hang up on the man she loves to pine for him in solitude for months rather than spend 30 seconds explaining?

Sounds like an average woman

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

Not groundbreaking, but workmanlike. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Past tense of drag is NOT drug. Try dragged.

There were a number of typos throughout, though not huge amounts given the length. A proof reader probably would have caught them.

Read this story a number of times in various guises from various authors. The ironman aspect was a new cause. Pussy running across the country making assumptions about women he meets was not.

Pretty decent for a 2nd attempt, thanks, keep going.

widower72widower72over 3 years ago

Gingerhunter.

What story are you talking about? It is as sure as hell not this one.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

@gingerhunter - pretty certain you've posted your comment under the wrong story...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Empty Calorie Histrionics from Moronic Tart + Salt of the Earth Hubby

At first the wife has a brain and job skills during courtship and early phase of marriage, then suddenly the author lobotomizes her and she becomes unemployed, lying, delusional ditz. This story had all the dramatic tension of a Harlem Globetrotter game versus the Washington Generals minus the laughs.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a great story, I loved it

Scores a deserved 5/5

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

BTW, can u write another story as good as this one, please????

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
the wife got what she deserved......NOTHING

Laura was a fucking idiot. And for the rest of her lonely convict life, she'll miss everyday with husband.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

gingerhunterabout 3 hours ago

Using a racist trope does not add spice to a bland story.

If you are going to comment on a story, please make sure you know what story you are commenting on. At this rate you'll make Skippy feel bad.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Very good story

Thank you that was very entertaining. (Not sure what gingernut is on about in comments...I must have missed a page about Erin? ...and a Black baby?). Please write again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whaat????

Is gingerhunter talking about? Did we read the same story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
gingerhunter

wrong story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was good

but there were a lot of pages not to get the woman's side.

I trained for a marathon. I understand the allure. But the wife character seemed poorly developed: on one hand, she values her training. On the other hand, she's bedding the guy doing the training, which is NOT how a real ironman triathlete would train. So, not understandable and not discussed in detail.

To be honest, who cares about biracial babies. It happens so much all over the world, who even notes it anymore? You may want to do some introspection as to why the black penis is so intriguing to you.

Finally, the male character seemed strong. Too strong to be involved with this woman, who either changed so dramatically-but again, we don't know--or was completely mis-matched with the male lead.

The story was written decently, just didn't make much sense and played to some stereotypical tropes. Most black men are not trainers. We're just regular people, we're in all sorts of businesses, real estate, CPA, truck driver, SharePoint engineer, teacher, President, you name it. Try to use one who is NOT a trainer once in a while.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsover 3 years ago

Well done, a well written tale. Look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
to gingerhunter

Did anyone else notice that gingerhunter was so anxious to discredit

someone else's work that he spent two paragraphs dissing the wrong

author......READ THE STORY AGAIN .......THERE IS NO ERIN

Maybe he will keep in thoughts to himself next time

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago
I thought it was far and away better than 90% of what we usually get.

It was well thought out and well written.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Thought the story was about the wife, the trainer, and the husband but except for the epilogue the wife was gone right away and the story was about the girlfriend. Not as advertised and the same old ending hubby gets everything and a hot wife, old wife gets fat and ends up alone. Not very realistic, but it did start alright but went off on a tangent.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: gingerhunter - I think ginger was thinking of Skippy's story!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

That was a nicely executed story. 5* angst with a new start.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 3 years ago
Ok, Two Stories Here..

The one with Diane is a winner...should have been the only story, with his ex as an aside. The Laura story was just plain silly, once she revealed her marriage had no value there was also no more story. Don't be so ambitious, pick your favorite story and leap in with both feet!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I liked the story for all the reasons that timriv didn't . Great karmic consequences for the cheaters and a happy life for our hero. I have not read your other story yet, but I will do so very soon. You are a real talent compared to 90% of the new authors on LW. Keep writing.

Anon, who the neck is Erin?

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 3 years ago

Good job. Pls keep at it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

She needed to quit her job to train, bit now that he won't pay she'll get a job. So why did she have to quit in the first place. In any case, unless she's a pro or Olympic caliber, in which case she would have a sponsor, her life doesn't need to revolve around her training.

Since he's already talking divorce, does it really matter if she fucks the trainer now?

"Jacob, I'm sorry, but you deserted me." - Not exactly - he told her to choose him or Jason; she chose Jason.

How could she finish in ANY place if she was disqualified after the first leg?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@timriv, if it ended with him leaving the first wife, then people would be complaining wanting to know what happened to him next. You can't win.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
A triathlon, in Wisconsin, in April?

The lake water would be about 37º for the swim, there could even be some ice, and the roads could be covered with snow and ice for the bike and run.

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

Decent story and well put together. Keep it up.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Well Done

Thanks for an entertaining story. I thought you were going to totally drop his first wife after he left her but I liked the way you gave us little snippets of her demise through the rest of the story. Enjoy your stories. Looking forward to your next one.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Anonymous about 4 hours ago

It was good but there were a lot of pages not to get the woman's side.

I won't insult you by saying something that will make sense, but when you write in first person, unless you set it up ahead of time, you will never know the other persons side. How about you take what delayedaction started and write us your vision of her side?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't usually give out 5*'s

But this was a solid 4*, and there has just been a ton of crap in the category. Well written, and not a lot of gleaming errors.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much and give you full marks for it. I'm looking forward to your next contribution.

MFH

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Nice job. You touched all the basics for me. Well written and defined story. Characters well defined and the plots flowed smoothly. Top marks. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a bad story

Life moves on. He almost blew up with Dianne . Hard nosed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Entertaining story.

He made some bad choices, some good choices. The end went well except he's now living in the frozen tundra. That's no fun. And unless Colorado law is different, after being married three years David would not have had to pay any alimony. They weren't married long enough and she has a job. Other than that, well played.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@anonymousinred

Wow, you seriously have be joking, right? You DO realize this is a fictional story and not real? I guess not, otherwise you wouldn't be giving the made up characters advice. That was almost as dumb as some of the things that come out of 26thNC's mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Good story. I can see how beliefs, thinking (or lack there of), being bitten in the past can lead to poor or miscommunication with Diane.

With his first wife, he called it right -- cut the losess and move on. She was a selfish lost cause.

Your first two stories here have been enjoyable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I found his first choice for a wife was asking for trouble anyway, . . .

with or without the Ironman ambitions. Would you want a marriage partner who was that compulsive and driven about anything or endeavor? I've known only 1 woman who was that physically driven. She had a beautiful athletic body. She ended her marriage fucking her teenage foreign exchange student who had a beautiful athletic body. She claimed she could really Talk to him.

I've never found people like that to be very intelligent, especially about things like quality of life, relationships, and setting priorities. Lets hope Diane is a decent woman and they can be good partners.

But in fairness to Laura, she was true to her nature, so he got what he married. I can't imagine he didn't get a taste of her compulsions and her priorities from her diet, her schedule, and her willingness to end her job so she could compete in a pointless contrived contest of endurance and strength. What kind of personality does that? OK, one willing to kill her first child if he/she gets in the way of her competition. What a crazy sick fuck. The trainer did him a favor.

Not a bad story, just a bad woman. Thanks for the effort.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 3 years ago

Good job; you wrote a very entertaining story with a happy ending. I enjoyed seeing a decisive husband who won't tolerate cheating and refuses to stay with someone who so easily disparages him. Well done. Thanks for posting.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 3 years ago
Splendid story

I can’t think of a single thing that could improve it

DearfieldDearfieldover 3 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed the fictional story, especially the ending “He now gets the Birthday presents”

texxmantexxmanover 3 years ago
Good story

I liked the novel plot. Look forward to more

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 3 years ago

An enjoyable trip over well-traveled ground, I liked it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, thanks for the read. Nothing say happy ending like your ex gaining 50 pounds.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

awesome well rounded story. the disqualification was a satisfying moment.

diminutivedemisediminutivedemiseover 3 years ago

Protagonist is a dumbass. On deeper consideration Laura comes off as more tragic and sympathetic than him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So damn boring

you have way too much time on your hands. No personal life?This was very, very ,very...............snoozing off ........boring.

This is a site for SEX stories, not "Lifeline" stories

muncher354muncher354over 3 years ago
Lmfao

man I gotta say, old divorced men make some spiteful writers.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
WELL WELL

A VERY GOOD STORY WITH VERY LITTLE SEX. NOW IF THE SEX PART WAS JUST A LITTLE MORE GRAPHIC, IT WOULD BE A 6 AND NOT A 5***. I LOVE A GOOD STORY THAT CAN STAND ON IT'S OWN WITH THE PROPER AMOUNT OF GRAPHIC SEX AT THE PROPER TIME. IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN READING 98% OF THE STORIES HERE THAT HAVE GRAPHIC SEX SCENES LOOKING FOR A STORY. FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR JUST SEX, WATCH A VIDEO ON PORN HUB. DELAYEDACTION, KEEP ON WRITING. YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

I liked the way he did not put up with Laura's shit and moved on right away. The fact that she ended up in a Trailer Park. and then being Dis-Qualified from her Ironman and putting on fifty pounds was a Better payback then he could have come up with.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
I do

(or did) like Leadville. But that was 30 years ago. They used to have the most wonderful Mexican restaurant in a residential area. Great town. Great story.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wary

Wary about the ending,as I don't fully trust her.When he asked her if pillow talk

with her husband involved sex she didn't answer him put just put the phone down.I think the ex husband is always going to be there.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

An entertaining story, nicely told. I'm looking forward to the next one. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Much to like

Lots of subtlety and detail. Nice tentativeness in protagonist. A very good story until late. Then author chose to throw more shade on the ex than was warranted; some was okay but this was way overdone for the tenor of tale. Such that it dropped from a 5 to a 4 for me. It was rather rich that he took off with her expensive competition bikes, when she had given up her job; how were those for him to take? There was no clear indication that wifey had crossed the line until well aft his departure; after that, they were estranged. At which point, yes, she did take up with a married man, but she was vulnerable and dependent on him as her trainer. And our hero exposed the guy's infidelity to HIS wife. That was enough. This should have stuck to the basic premise that her training took precedence to her marriage, so he took off. Otherwise, this was not material meant for BTB stuff--and this veered false when it went there, piling on with the breakdown in WI and her jail time. It would have been enough that she simply did not do so well. Focus should have been on his new relationship, rather than going back for cheapening snark.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Good story, but...

...the Diane/ex-husband dynamic didn’t really work for me. The narrator’s reaction was overly harsh, considering they’d been on 3 dates and didn’t seem to be in any sort of exclusive relationship. She took Jacob back far too easily. A woman scorned...But maybe she’s just really desperate. And Jacob’s ex-wife really gets hammered, to the point where I had more sympathy for her than anyone else in the whole story.

And now I’m being too harsh maybe. It’s a good story and worth a read. Nice to see a protagonist that doesn’t end up cucked.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story! Love happy endings. Nice flow very engaging very readable and few errors. Hope you have more fantasies to write about like your stories.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago
Same old thing

Wife cheats, divorce happens, hubby get new hot chick and remarried lives happily ever after, ex-wife loses everything, gets fat and lives alone Probably with cats. Nothing new here sorry.

manstergesmanstergesover 3 years ago

There was a line in your story: "There has never been an ugly breast or pussy." It reminded me of a humorous adage taught to me by my wife's Russian friend which translates "There are no ugly women... just sometimes not enough vodka." You made me smile at the memory.

I liked your story and send my thanks and appreciation of your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring! The only interesting thing is the title!

This is a very sad story about two sad people. It took forever for things between him and Diane to get going – like watching paint dry. Average is all I can say! The most interesting part of this story is its title! And... I am NEVER this critical!

TorgauTorgauover 3 years ago

Great story. I'm glad hubby survived and came out on top. Not sure I buy the ex gaining 50lbs, but it's your story. I hope you write more.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Jake acts like a proper bonehead with Diane. If he wasn't the protagonist, she's probably have lost patience with him way earlier.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Good one, but...

Why do authors feel it incumbent on themselves to punish the straying partner beyond just a simple divorce. How could it have damaged the story if Laura had finished 538th in the Iron Man and retired from training and didn't gain 50 lbs. Laura sacrificed everything for that competition and if she was a little misguided in her priorities, well no one is perfect. I admire people who have a goal and give their all to achieve that goal. They could have worked out some way for her to continue with her trainer and avoid the sexual overtones of the interaction. If you talk you have a chance. If you deal you have a chance. If you're completely intransigent you don't. It was a novel story so I rated it a 4*, but the author hasn't a single sympathetic bone in his body and doesn't really understand how to handle a character who is really driven to succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too vindictive

Much too much vindictiveness by male protagonist.

Laura was given no depth to her character. Theft of clothing, wallet, money, car keys, unlawful entry at motel would get him felony conviction. Petty towel incident at ironman especially for contestant 3rd from last officials would not bother with and her slapping trainer for his stupidity would never get her arrested and 6 months jail absurd. Gaining 50 pounds extremely unlikely. Diane's ex working at Home Depot, yeah that's a nice touch.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Promising story line.

It was a promising story line and should have made a good story, but the author didn't make the most of it. He is a new author with much to learn, he shouldn't get upset with the criticisms, but learn from them, most of them are constructive not vindictive. My problems were similar to what the others thought. The revenge over his wife was way over the top, uncalled for. His treatment of Diane was childish, dragged the story out, in real life she wouldn't have given him that many chances, nor did he deserve any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I can agree with some of what Helen says, she has to remember that people whether in life or stories, deal with things differently. Some times under stress we DO stupid, childish things. Besides, if we all reacted the same in life or stories, things would get boring. I enjoyed your writing.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 3 years ago
Really good

I like the premise of the story, it's a fresh viewpoint on an ancient theme. Is there room for improvement? In my humble opinion, yes.

But I'd tell Shakespeare the same thing, as well as almost any author you can come up with. Would I be right, am I right? To my mind, yes. To others I would be guilty of heresy. And such is life.

Keep up the good work, I'm also sure that given time and a bit of encouragement you'll knock 'em silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Minority

I am probably in a minority of one,but I don't think he should have married Diane.The first time he mentioned her having sex with her husband,she didn't deny it,nor did she tell him why she was cancelling their date.Later when she said she and her ex only talked did she only say that to get him to go back out with her?.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@gingerhunter — Re.: racist tropes & Erin

Who’s Erin?

What racist tropes?

Maybe referring to wrong story? If reading a lot of stories it’s easy to do (you might ask why I know this).

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@RR — Re.: weather in Wisconsin in April

“Average Weather — April 11th in Madison Wisconsin, United States

Daily high temperatures increase by 13°F, from 52°F to 64°F, rarely falling below 37°F or exceeding 77°F.“

Probably not much, if any, snow. And even if... that’s why they call it “Ironman”. LOL

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@sbrookes103 —Re.: “... her life doesn't need to revolve around her training.”

Doesn’t “need to”, but I suppose you never fell into the “overly obsessive about something” trap. Get caught up and it becomes your life. Political party? Particular candidate? Ecological movement? Particular sport? Work? Late teens-early 20s is THAT age for that.

I knew some guys who got so caught up in Ultimate Frisbee during university. They travelled/drove around the Western U.S. for club tournaments during the year, almost putting their academic life into jeopardy. Personally I did almost the same with Volleyball. Looking back I know I wasn’t very good, but at the time I thought I was getting better and better (true, just not better enough... finally disabused myself of that by playing against some NCAA varsity level guys).

So, it’s a bit of a stretch to see Laura throwing away a marriage for the Ironman dream, it’s not too much of a stretch. And that’s what makes a story good. Have some suspension of disbelief occurrence towards the MC, then have them react in a believable way to the situation. E.g. martians land in an Iowa cornfield, emerge in towering tripod machines with killer rays... then MC reacts — War of the Worlds.

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 3 years ago

Great story! The naysayers will always find something to complain about, I wonder if they complain just as bad when reading magazine articles and novels.

Loved the story! Great entertainment! Thank-you for a good read. 5 stars!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Likeable

Likeable story,given an happy ending.How ever if I was Jacob,I would have had a long engagement to see just how Diane behaved,after all she chose to meet her ex husband on a night she was meeting Jacob.Why did she not pick a different night in stead of standing him up.If he hadn't rung to confirm,would she have told him?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Crazy twists and turns and showing male pride can get carried away (Diane). And for anyone who hasn’t been to Leadville CO in the winter the author nailed the description perfectly its one cold SOB. Hell its cold there in the summer

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I agree with NVDiceGuy: the crazy twists and turns show how males can be easily wounded and confused. However, I think this is what keeps women from treating us like stooges; we have a secret language of our own.

I also agree with Nitpic that this is a likeable story but the ending is rushed. This guy should take his time. He fell for a crazy sociopath moron once, and should tread carefully lest he do it again. Sociopaths are really good at appearing normal for social events.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Nice, Fun Story

Okay, the nit-pickers are out in force in the comment section...

The Ironman obsession is an interesting plot device and the bony bitch's blindness toward her trainer's actions and intent carries the theme. I find the shift from training for Ironman to training for a Hot Dog eating contest mildly hilarious.

Personally, if I found out my confirmed date had been cancelled without a makeup date or explanation so Diane could have dinner with her ex, for ANY reason, is adequate to simply walk away from her.

Overall, a great, well written story with room for improvement via a proofreader. Thanks, Mr. delayed.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cancelled date to meet her ex without any explanation

Was dodgy & made me doubt her. I can’t figure out why the author put that in.

Well edited & fun to read.

Bill

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. This was a great story, even better the second time through. I really enjoyed the 1297th out of 1300 Ironman finish for Laura. The rest wasn’t bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reasonably well written but too much machismo fantasy and too little plot and character development to make this anything other than a wholly predictable and quite ridiculous BTB story.

LA

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

This was a fun story. Done if it was a little over the top but it was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't understand how he could like having sex with his first wife... sounds like screwing another man... I gotta have a little fat on my woman... not a lot, but enough where she feels soft and cuddly... not hard and cold.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Yeah, woman are soft and cuddly. Nothing like curling up with your wife in bed. At least the guy woke up and started communicating with the right woman.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 2 years ago

A very good tale of betrayal and love. The only thing was that I found Laura’s attitude and demeanor a bit implausible and she was just too flat as a character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JACOB IS A STUPID WEAK CUCK AND DIANE IS JUST ANOTHER SKANK

Opinionated1Opinionated1almost 2 years ago

keep writing friend! You write solid middle of the road stories not quite as detail intensive as some

of the really great LW story tellers on LIT, but way better than a lot of the new writers who's brains are stuck in 'cuck land'. The little tricks and intensity will come in time as you feel it..IMO you have the makings of being one of the great ones! You so far have avoided the short cuts of making the protagonist hubby into a blubbering POS so keep it up! We need to feel hubby's pain and consternation, but don't quit on the ending like many do. The story ALWAYS needs to reflect the

pain felt by the cheating wife and her antagonist partner.. NICE STUFF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, and enjoyed it. This was the best part I thought; Almost two years of training, a divorce, an affair, a rumored abortion, and she finished 1297th out of 1300 in the first event. All that training for nothing. Not surprised. And she lost it all on top of everything.

Definitely keep writing, as this was very good, and I stayed up past my normal bed time to finish reading it. I'll have to check out your other stories when I get a chance. I gave you 5 stars for this one, as I found it to be a good read, was well paced, and funny at times. :-)

katiegirl212katiegirl212over 1 year ago

Not very erotic for Literotica. Hardly any sex, and also in the wrong category.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Not bad stories. Just boring.

I would highly recommend going Noir for a couple of stories.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

nice ending line but predictable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So much testosterone and so few brains - what an example to us all.

Ridiculous male fantasy bullshit.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Could not read anymore

She cheated But he waiter till his friend basically sets everything up and then he divorced her

Never did say on what grounds. Adultery or irreconcilable differences. And why waiting?!

Was he just wishy-washy or shit for brains.

Gave up and figured mental and quit reading

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"After two or three dozen kisses, she drug me to my front door and helped me unlock it."

Why don't Americans use the correct word?

"After two or three dozen kisses, she DRAGGED me to my front door and helped me unlock it.

Omart57Omart578 months ago

Very good story, D! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty good story, DA, thanks for bringing it.

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

How did she finish 1297th if she was disqualified?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Glad that they actually did get together... but if he knew who her father was in the hardware store, how did he not recognize him in the restaurant ?

Maybe I missed something there, but that one thing doesn't change my giving this 5 stars.

Nicely done !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdelayedaction@delayedaction
Enjoy reading the stories here especially those of Blackrandl1958, harddaysknight, sbrooks 103x, ephesus14, and others.

SIMILAR Stories