My Wife Wants a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do whatever you have to do, but get it hard. Sara needs to see you your best. Proudly show Sara what you have for her tonight," I said.

Tom continued standing and started jacking off. It took several minutes before he was hard. He was circumcised and appeared to be about 5 to 6 inches long and about 1 inch in diameter. I have seen bigger carrots than this guy's dick.

"That's it? From all your successes, I assumed that you were hung like a horse. You don't seem to be very big," I said smiling.

"It is all in how I use it," Tom said.

Tom turned toward Sara so that she could see it better. I reached in my pocket and threw one of my condoms on the coffee table in front of him. He could see the XXL in big letters on the foil packet.

"Tom, that is one of my condoms that I wear sometimes when Sara and I have anal sex. I want you to put it on for Sara," I said.

Tom looked at the package and finally picked it up. He was just staring at the XXL on the packet and wasn't moving.

I said in a stern voice, "Tom, put the condom on. I won't ask you again."

I motioned with my handgun for him to proceed. He tore open the packet and took out the condom. He slowly rolled it on his dick. It just hung loosely on him. It was like putting a man's sock on a hot dog weenie.

"Sara, what do you think about your date's dick? Do you really want to fuck that tonight?" I asked laughing loudly.

She was trying very hard not to laugh. She shook her head no. Good! I have succeeded with Sara.

"Son, I fill out that condom and it is too tight on me and Sara loves it. With your tiny little dick, you are not fucking Sara tonight or any night for that matter. She is used to my dick and you just don't measure up. I doubt you could give her an orgasm with that pitiful little dick of yours. I cannot understand how you have satisfied so many married women," I said laughing.

Tom was turning red with embarrassment. I stopped laughing and pointed the gun at Tom's chest. Time to send him away.

"Tom, there will be no date for you tonight or ever with my wife! You have picked the wrong married lady because she has big requirements that you do not possess. You also picked the wrong husband to attempt to cuckold because I might just have to shoot you. I know: I could let you go to our bedroom and you could fuck my wife right now, and when you cum, I will shoot you in the head. That way we both get what we want.

Tom had turned white and his whole body was shaking.

"Tom, pay attention! You will not call, text or email my wife anymore. You will not take her to lunch and you will not kiss her ever again. If I hear about any attempt on your part to do so, several of my Army buddies and I will find you, and you will just disappear.

"For your safety you should consider moving to a different state where there is a fresh supply of married ladies - maybe Florida or Arizona - there are a lot of old ladies there. Get ones with poor eyesight so that they don't notice your tiny dick.

"Tom, if you think you can go to the police and tell them that I pointed a gun at you and threatened to shoot you, don't do it. They won't believe you. I own a gun store and my biggest customers are the local police and sheriff's office. I am on first-name basis with all the officers and deputies. My word against yours... they would never believe you.

"Get the hell out of my house! Now! Before I change my mind and shoot your dick off," I said as I fired the second blank near his feet. He screamed "Shit!" and my wife just covered her ears.

Tom was still standing, when he heard the gun shot. His dick started peeing again inside of the condom and running out on the carpet. As he reached down for his pants, the condom fell off on the floor. He hurriedly buckled his belt but did not even zip up. He ran for the front door, leaving it open. I heard him lay rubber as he drove away from our house.

I sat in my chair and started laughing. Sara looked at me like I was crazy but then she started laughing too. She reached down and picked up the condom.

Holding it up, she said laughing, "He couldn't even keep it on! You have never had that trouble, Honey."

I thought: Success! Sara sees that Tom is a womanizer and that his dick is not anywhere as big as mine. I have stopped the date and Sara is still mine. I have kept my wonderful wife from making a big mistake!

My wife and I sat laughing and discussing Tom's behavior, then I got up and closed the front door, locking it before I returned to the living room. The laughter took away all my anger but it was replaced with a hurt. My wife and I need to talk about all this and work it out but not now.

Now for the next part of my plan. I walked over in front of my wife on the couch.

"Sara, since your date for the evening has run off, I see that you are all dressed up with no place to go. I would very much like to be your date tonight, that is, if you would not mind. We can follow the same date plan you had set up, starting with dinner. However, I am not a very good dancer and I don't drink, so maybe we could skip that part of the planned date and move right into the making out in the car when I bring you home. According to what you have told me about the date, it would be up to you if there is a 'slight chance' for sex afterward," I said smiling at my beautiful wife.

"Honey, I would love to have a date with you and I think it is a 'sure thing' and not a 'slight chance'," Sara said.

I took her hands and lifted her up and I kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed for a long time. We told each other that we loved each other.

"I will return my handgun to my safe and then I will change my clothes, Don't run away," I said.

I put my handgun into my safe and then went upstairs. I shaved quickly and put on my favorite cologne. Then I took my best suit out of the closet and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't look too bad for 48. I came down stairs and I saw that Sara had touched up her makeup from crying.

"Honey, thank you..." she said before I interrupted her.

"Shhhh," I said and put my finger to her lips.

I took Sara to Elway's, one of the fancier restaurants in Denver. As soon as we sat down and the waiter took our drink order, I told Sara that we would not discuss anything until later because I wanted us to enjoy our meal.

When the waiter returned, my wife ordered veal cordon bleu and I had the New York Strip steak.

After a delicious meal and elegant service, we sat quietly while Sara enjoyed her coffee and I had an iced tea. I asked the waiter to allow us to have a private conversation. I decided to address the elephant in the room.

"Sara, let me start by saying that I love you with all my heart. Since you didn't go on the date and since you did not fuck Tom, there is nothing to forgive; however, we still need to discuss the making-out and the lying to me about the date." I said.

"How did you fall for this guy?" I asked.

"Before I got involved with Tom, I was feeling a little old. I noticed some gray hairs on my head and a few more in my pussy the last time I shaved. Tom came along; he was young and he saw something in me. Every time I saw him, he complimented me on my looks and I just fell for it. He didn't ask me to lunch for about 3 to 4 months after he started calling on us. Then came the 3 lunches and finally the date.

"I wish that I had not gotten involved with Tom. I didn't see that he was just setting me up, but somehow you saw right through him. When you asked him the questions tonight, you made him admit that he is a user of married women. The more he answered your questions, it became clear that he was playing me to be his next sex toy. Thank you for doing exactly what needed to be done and putting a stop to the date. I am so sorry that I am so stupid that I fell for his line of BS. I promise to never get involved with anyone again. I am willing to do anything to make it up to you. Please forgive me for everything that I have done with Tom," Sara said.

"Sara, the thought that you wanted to be with another man crushed me. I felt like I must have let you down somehow. Even though you did not go on the date, it still hurts," I said.

"You have never let me down; this had nothing to do with that. I am so sorry that I hurt you," she explained.

"I love you and always will love you. After being together for over 20 years, I know that you did not start this affair. I blamed Tom because I was certain that he smooth-talked you into all this. He convinced you that it was just a simple innocent date when he really planned on fucking you afterwards. As I thought about everything you had told me about the date, I became angry and wanted to hurt him. After some thought, I decided not to get physical with him because I didn't want the police involved. However, I had to show him that I was not a wimp husband and that he had picked the wrong woman as his next conquest. I did intend to embarrass him in front of you with the condom, hoping that would stop the date.

"Sara, just remember the old saying, 'If you would not do it in front of your Grandmother, your Mother or your husband, then don't do it'.

"Now, I want both of us to forget this incident; it is behind us and we cannot change it. However, going forward there will be some things that will change and there will be no discussion about it. Understand?" I asked.

"Yes, I understand and I will do anything you ask!" she replied.

"First, we are going to return to having sex every night and no more of this 'I am too tired' business. I don't care how tired you are, we will make love.... Every night! There will be no arguments from you. If I want try something different than what we have been doing for the last year, you will go along with it. If I want to have sex several times in a night, you will do it and, tired or not, you will be an active sex partner. The first time you just lay there or you are not very active during sex because you are too tired, I will kick you out of my bed for 30 days and there will be no sex with you. Since I cannot go without sex for 30 days, that would force me to get sex elsewhere -- maybe an escort but certainly not an affair. So if you don't want that to happen, then you will be the best sex partner that I have ever had. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes, Honey. Now I understand that I caused our sex life to be what it is. I promise to change. I have ideas for work to help relieve me of my stress and tiredness. We can get back to what we used to have. You won't be needing an escort because as your wife, I promise to take good care of you," Sara said.

"To add to that, when we get home tonight, we are going to make love and it will be a long night. I have a year's worth of sperm built up and you are going to help me get rid of some of it. As punishment for you lying to me about the date, I intend to have anal sex with you but I am not going to use any lube. If it is painful to you, then so be it," I said.

"I understand, Honey. I am so sorry that I have lied you," she said.

"Another change I want to make is that I want you to stop saying that you are sorry all the time and stop being cautious around me. After this dinner, the date thing is forgotten and it is in the past. Going forward, you will be the woman that I married - smart and spunky! I expect you to challenge me sometimes, after all, I see you as an equal partner in our marriage. Never be afraid to say what is on your mind and NEVER lie to me again!" I said.

"I will try, Honey," she said.

"Here is another thing for you to do: I do not want you to go to lunch alone with any men in the future. If it is a business lunch, then take someone with you. I will not be checking up on you, your emails or your phone. I am too busy running my business to be worrying about you and what you might be doing. I am trusting you to be faithful because there will be no third chance!" I said.

"I will do that. No problem," she said.

"Another change: I want us to have more date nights. Instead of once or twice a month, I want us to pick one day of the week as date night. We will do every Friday night starting next week. I expect you to dress better for me on our dates. You really pissed me off tonight by dressing better for that young turd than you do for me on our date nights. You never wear your perfume for me so you will start using it on our dates," I said.

"Yes Honey, I like the idea of a date night once a week and I promise to dress better for you. I am sorry about the perfume. I think I have been so preoccupied with work that I just forget to use it. I promise to be better about that," she replied.

"Also, I expect you to start initiating sex.... with me," I explained.

"I need to change some things at work so that I am not so tired. Maybe then I can initiate sex," Sara said.

"Sara, there is one last thing that you have to do regarding the date," I said.

"Sure, Honey. What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Tomorrow you will get rid of that black dress and the fancy underwear you bought for your date. You didn't buy them for me so there is no place in our house for them," I said.

"Honey, they were quite expensive...... " she started to say before I interrupted her.

"Remember, I said that there would be changes and NO arguments," I said firmly.

"I admit that I did not buy them for you, but I did not buy them for Tom either. I bought them just for me. I wanted to look nice for myself when I went out. It had nothing to do with you or Tom, I did it for my self-esteem. Since it has 'pissed you off', I will take them to Goodwill right after breakfast tomorrow," Sara said.

I thanked the waiter for giving us time to talk. I paid our bill with a very nice tip for the waiter, and we headed for my car.

On our drive home, Sara was rubbing my dick through my pants all the way. When we arrived back home, I started making-out in the car with Sara. While we were kissing, I slipped my hand under her dress and found some fancy underwear. I pushed it aside and stuck my finger in her vagina. We made out for several more minutes and I was able to give Sara an orgasm by stimulating her G Spot with my finger. Then, we hurried into the house and headed straight for the bedroom.

We made love until the wee hours of the morning. The sex was outstanding! I tried many positions with Sara which is something we have not done in over a year. I had sex with her in all three holes. I came inside of her ass twice and a third time in her pussy. She gave me oral sex to get me hard between my orgasms. I don't know how many times Sara came because I got tired and lost count at 9. Afterward, we laid in bed beside each other, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Honey, we have not done anything like that in years. With me being tired all the time, I can see now that our sex life slid downhill and caused me to almost make a huge mistake. You are the best lover there is! I have no desire to look around and I am sorry that I did....opps! I wasn't supposed to say that I am sorry anymore," Sara said.

She looks a little afraid. I rolled up on my side and put my hand on her pussy mound and massaged it.

"I love you, Honey; more than you can imagine. If you had gone out on your date, you would have missed this, and I think that would have been a huge mistake because our love making is the best that there is," I said.

"I agree, " Sara said.

"I love you too much to let you screw up our marriage. It may be that our marriage has not been as good as it could be over the last year, but I feel like we are on the road to fixing it," I said.

"Oh Honey, I am sorry that I messed up our sex life, but the tiredness was real - so real that I could not function sometimes. I can delegate some of my work and I have a couple of other ideas for work that will reduce the stress and tiredness when I come home. I do promise to be a better wife. I will make certain that you and I will have our time for loving -- when and how you want it. I promise!" Sara said.

"I need to go to the bathroom, but I am too sore to move!" Sara said.

"I think you have worn the outer layer of skin off my dick as well. I need to pee also. Let's hit the bathroom, do quick cleanup and resume where we were," I said.

We both crawled out of bed slowly and it was evident that both of us were sore from our activities. There were several red areas on the shaft of my dick where it looked like an abrasion; they hurt, but I better not put anything on it because my wife will be sucking my dick to wake me up in the morning. I wanted to punish Sara by having anal sex without lubricant, but I may have punished myself!!

When we returned to bed, Sara crawled up on my shoulder and put her arm across my chest. We laid quietly for several minutes.

"Honey, I want to ask you something. Why did you feel the need to use your Colt handgun? Tom isn't very big and I know that you could physically take him," Sara asked.

"I didn't have enough time to check out the guy. For all I knew, he was a huge pro football player or a body builder or maybe he was the type to get angry and hurt someone. I just felt that I needed an equalizer while dealing with your date regardless of whom he might be.

"However, when I saw the guy, I knew that he was a player because he was too pretty and he dressed the part. That is when I decided to use my handgun just to scare the hell out of him, hoping that he would leave you alone from now on. The condom thing was intended to embarrass him in front of you and thus put an end to the date," I explained.

"Honey, you never cease amazing me. Damn you are smart! You knew exactly what to do so that I didn't have the date. You are pretty damn intelligent because you didn't force me not to go but you made it be my decision not to go. Thank you! I love you so very much and I am so glad that you married me," Sara said.

"I too am glad that you married me," I replied.

"Honey, one other thing that is bothering me. You said something about divorce. If.... Somehow.... I had gone on the date with Tom and.... would you really have divorced me?" Sara asked.

"I download the forms this afternoon and filled them out, just in case. They are lying on my desk in my office. I planned to serve you with them to you when you returned from your date. You are welcome to read them," I replied.

"Oh my God! I had no idea you felt that strongly! You were talking about consequences but I just thought that you meant making me stay in the guest bedroom for a while or some other punishment. I had no idea that you meant divorce. If I had known, I would have canceled the date. He wasn't worth losing you. Honey, I will never let another man get that close to me ever again. I have learned my lesson. I promise that I will be the best wife in the world," she said.

"You are to forget what happened and concentrate on making me happy going forward. Remember?" I reminded her.

"I am going to make you the best breakfast later this morning," Sara said.

"Are you assuming that we will be done by then?" I asked with a chuckle.

Epilogue

About a week later, my wife said there was a new pharma rep calling in them. The new man did not know what happened to Tom - something about a transfer. Apparently Tom never went to the police because nothing came of it.

Sara made several changes at her work so that she is not coming home tired every night. She talked (threatened?) the doctors into hiring a purchasing agent to purchase and maintain the supplies and drugs needed so that she was free of that duty. Sara also was responsible for opening and closing the facility; supervising in the nursing staff; and watching over the infusion group, helping out where needed. She also delegated more responsibility to the nurses which got her off her feet all day and allowed her to spend more time sitting down in her office doing the '@&%' paperwork.