My Wife Wants a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breakfast is almost ready. I have poured some juice for you," Sara said.

I don't drink coffee and I don't drink liquor either. I think I drank too much of both when I was in college.

Sara put a plate of bacon, eggs and a waffle in front me and she kissed my cheek. She then returned to the table with her plate. We both ate in silence. When we were finished, Sara put the plates in the dishwasher and then went upstairs to get dressed for work.

Half an hour later, she came down and found me still sitting in my robe at the table.

"Honey, you better get a move on or you will be late to work," she said.

"I have some things to take care of this morning so I will go to the store later. Fred can open up for me and run the place until I get there," I replied.

Sara came over to kiss me goodbye but I turned my head and she ended up kissing my cheek.

"Have a good day, Honey," she said and went into the garage.

Last night she said that she was going on a date. She also said there was a "slight chance" that they would have sex but if they did, he wanted me to watch them. She is so certain that they will have sex that she even put a chair in the spare bedroom so that I could watch them. I love my wife too much to allow this to happen. I needed to come up with a plan.

I went upstairs and took a shower, shaved, and then I dressed. I returned back downstairs to my office. I sat thinking for a long time about how to handle tonight. I have known Sara for over 20 years and I do not believe that she started this date business. She is very intelligent and has always been her own woman but somehow this guy has gotten into her head and is swaying her judgment. This Tom guy has definitely talked her into doing this. When she explained it to me last night, she was just repeating to me exactly what he had told her. Sara isn't herself; I wonder if he has hypnotized her.

I definitely blame the guy for this disruption in our marriage, so I need to figure out what to do with him. Owning a gun store and being around firearms all day, the first thoughts were to kill the guy and bury his body up in the mountains. There are many reasons why that is not a good option!

Or -- when he comes to pick her up, I could beat the shit out of him. Although I learned hand-to-hand combat in the Army, do I want to fight this guy? No, because I don't want to get the police involved and if I beat him up, the hospital will notify the police. I wonder if he is very big, maybe a pro football player or a body builder. Although I am confident that I could probably do well against a big, strong guy, I am not a very big man at 5'-7". I need an "equalizer" - something that will keep the guy from being aggressive if he becomes angry when I refuse to let my wife go with him. I need something that will make him, regardless of his size, to stop and listen to me. All of this thinking still brings me back to firearms. I will definitely have a handgun when I talk with this guy.

As I think more about the date, I cannot tell him that my wife cannot go because I don't know how he will act. Also, my wife most likely would get upset with me if I don't let her go, and I will suffer her anger with me for a long time. If I stop the date, she might have sex with him behind my back in the next few days just to get even with me for stopping her date. Nope, I have to stop the date in such a way that the guy will leave Sara alone in the future and so that it won't piss off my wife. I need to think some more about this.

Now, what to do about my wife? Worst case scenario: If she succeeds in fucking him tonight or in the future, then I will divorce her. I looked online with my desktop computer and found that divorce forms are available from Boulder County Courts. I downloaded them and filled them out, just in case I need them. If the date does somehow go forward, I could sneak into the house and serve her while they are fucking, and then I will throw the guy outside in the nude. I can call the police and tell them that there is a nude peeping tom around our house. That could take care of the guy.

Second scenario: If Sara just goes on the date and only makes out with him afterward, then I will make her move into the guest bedroom for 3 months minimum with no sex. Hell, I cannot go 3 months without sex. I could use Sara as a blowup sex doll. I could just have sex with her and not be concerned about her at all. That would work.

Best scenario: Stop this date before it happens; then all she has done was make out with the guy after lunch and lie to me about the date. She appears to really want to fuck this guy so I have to figure out a way to make him seem undesirable. This is a challenge.

I thought some more about what to do tonight. Just before my wife came home, I finally worked out a plan in my head how to stop the date when he comes to pick her up. The plan has several options depending upon how things go.

*****

I never made it into work although I did talk to my assistant, Fred, several times. I was home when Sara came home from work promptly at 5:30 pm. She hollered from the door to the garage, "Honey, I'm home," and then ran upstairs. She didn't come into my office and kiss me tonight...... she always kisses me when she comes home. I guess she is only thinking about her date. I had hoped that she would think about the consequences today and cancel the date.

I opened my gun safe and stood there deciding what equalizer I wanted to use. I took out my Colt 44 magnum revolver - it is a formidable looking weapon. It is large and shiny (chrome plated). I put blank cartridges in the first three chambers and then put regular bullets in the other chambers, just in case I might need them. I moved my lounger chair directly in front of the couch and close to the coffee table that is in front of the couch. I sat down in my chair and put a white cloth napkin over the gun in my lap.

About 6:30, Sara came into the living room. She was dressed in a beautiful black dress that showed off her big tits. She must have bought a special bra for the dress because it pushed her tits up and together to show a lot of cleavage. The bra also allowed me to see her hard nipples through the dress. The dress was a bit short - a few inches above her knee. I have never seen this dress before; she must have bought it today just for this guy. I am guessing that there are new panties underneath. Wow, she has on the perfume that I bought her two years ago. I haven't smelled it since then. Now she is wearing for her date tonight. Shit!

"Sara, you look very nice for your date. I can smell my favorite perfume. I wonder when you wore it last for me. You are dressed much better than when you and I have a date night. I believe that is a new dress. You have never bought a new dress to go out with me. What the hell, Sara? Did you buy new underwear for him too?" I asked.

"Yes, it is a new dress and yes, I did buy new underwear. I picked them up on my lunch hour today. Honey, it will be just a date. I promised you that there will be no sex tonight. I will be back home before midnight. I promise," she said.

"Sara, I have asked you not to do this. When you walk through our front door, things will be very different going forward. I most likely will not be here when you get home. In fact, when you walk through that door, I am not certain when or if I will return here," I said.

"Why, Honey? Where will you be? What do you mean that you may never return?" she asked.

"I don't want to sit around here just waiting for you to come home, and I certainly do not want to be here while you fuck this guy in our home. If you go through with this date, Sara, I will have no choice but to divorce you," I said.

"Honey, I told you there will be no sex tonight! There is no need for a....." The doorbell rang and Sara said, "He is here."

"Sara, you said he wanted to meet me before you go on your date," I said.

"Yes, he did say that. Do you want me to bring him in here?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

Sara ran off to the front door. I heard her tell him to come in to meet me but she did not kiss him as a greeting. She led him into the living room and said, "Jim, this is Tom. Tom this is my husband, Jim."

He started towards me with his hand extended. I didn't get up from my chair and I did not shake his hand.

"Both of you sit down on the couch. We need to have a little talk before your date tonight," I said firmly.

Sara had a look of concern and she said, "Honey, what are you doing?"

I motioned them to sit on the couch in front of me. The man was young; I would guess about 29 or 30 - 10 or 12 years younger than my wife. He was very handsome with dark hair and dark eyes. He had a thin build and was tall maybe 5-10 or 5-11. He was clean shaven and dressed in a nice suit, white shirt and red tie. I can see why my wife was attracted to him. He was smiling at me as though he thought he had one-upped me and that he soon was going to cuckold me.

"So, Tom, you intend to take my wife out on a date. Of course, you know that she is married. You see, marriage means a lot to me. You do know that married women wear rings on their left hand to tell everyone that they are taken and are not available. Somehow you don't seem to understand that... or maybe that is exactly what you look for in a woman," I said.

I saw Tom's eye light up when I suggested that he only dates married women. Perfect! Now I know exactly how to approach him.

"So, tonight you intend to take my wife to dinner, dancing and then you intend to finish off your date by fucking my wife here in our house. Right?" I asked.

"Sara is a wonderful woman and I just wanted to spend some time with her to get to know her better, and yes, I look forward to ending up in bed with her. We intend to do it here so that you know exactly where your wife is, not in some sleazy motel," he replied smiling as he put his hand on my wife's thigh.

"How do you know that I won't do something to you to keep you from having sex with my wife when you come in after your 'date'?" I asked.

"I want you to know that I am a gentleman and I will not do anything to hurt Sara. You seem like a reasonable man who understands that this will put a spark in your sex life. Besides, it might be foolish to try to attack me because I have taken self defense classes," he explained.

I was amused that he has taken some self defense classes. Hell, I taught hand-to-hand combat to enlistees in the Army. He would lose in that fight. However, I am not going to do that because I don't want the police involved.

"Do you intend to spend the night tonight?" I asked.

"No. When we are finished, I will leave. Sara should spend the night with you," he said.

"Are you going to use condoms?" I asked.

"I have some but I understand that we will not need them," he said looking at Sara.

"Honey, I had explained to him that I cannot have children, so....." Sara said until I interrupted her.

"Sara, how do you know the young man doesn't have any diseases? Shouldn't he wear a condom to protect you... and me?" I asked.

"I... ahh...I had not thought about diseases," she replied.

"Tom, when Sara discussed this date with me, she emphatically told me that it was just an innocent date with dinner and dancing and maybe some 'thank you' kissing in your car before she came in. She lied to me because now it sounds like you two are definitely intending to have sex tonight after your date. It sounds like it is all prearranged and agreed to.

"You lied to me, Sara, when you told me it was just a simple date. In the past you have always told me the truth. Now this guy shows up and you start lying to me," I said.

Sara dropped her head down and refused to look at me.

Tom stood up and held his hand out for Sara and said, "I think it is about time for us to leave."

Time for option #2A of my plan. I uncovered the Colt 44 magnum. I took it into my right hand and pointed it at Tom.

"We are not finished talking yet, so sit down," I said.

Tom remained standing but Sara remained seated.

"What are you going to do, old man? Shoot me?" Tom asked.

I just smiled at him and said, "Yes!"

From his expression, I could see that he had not expected me to say that. Sara looked terrified.

"Tom, I think you have misjudged me. You thought I was a wimp husband; someone who would give into you and let you fuck my wife. Right now you are thinking that I am just trying to scare you with my handgun and that I am not man enough to pull the trigger. Right?" I asked.

Tom smiled and shook his head yes. I pointed the handgun at his crotch and fired. The gunshot was deafening especially inside the house. Tom yelled "Oh, shit!" and my wife screamed. Tom saw that I aimed for his crotch. He looked down and felt the area only to find nothing was hurt.

"You still think I won't shoot you? That was just a blank but the rest of the bullets are live. This Colt can put a hole in you big enough for me to put my fist through it. I can blow your cock and balls off with one shot. Now sit down so that we can finish our talk," I said with the handgun pointed at Tom's chest.

Tom sat down but was clearly shaken and his face was white.

"Have you ever been shot, Tom? Maybe by an angry husband? No? I guess not, so tonight may be a first for you. Me, yeah, I have been shot. I took two rounds when I was in the Army fighting in the Middle East. My Purple Heart medal is above the fireplace over there. I can tell you that it hurt worse than any other pain that I have experienced, so I am certain that you will not enjoy being shot." I said.

Tom was white and his hands were shaking.

"Tom, I am going to ask you some questions. I expect you to answer them truthfully but if you refuse to answer or if you lie, then I will proceed with giving you lead poisoning. Got that?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes. He was clasping his hands together in his lap because they were shaking badly. Per my plan, I wanted to appear interested in Tom and how he handles women. I wanted him to relax and volunteer information that will show my wife that he is a womanizer and undesirable.

"Tom, you only date married women. Is that right?" I asked.

"Yes," Tom said softly.

I lowered the handgun down a bit and I leaned forward so that it looked like he and I were going to have a private conversation.

"I actually understand why you would do that. It makes sense for a young man like you," I said.

I leaned forward a little more.

I continued but a little softer, "First of all, married women provide birth control so that you don't have to wear a condom. Since they are married, they certainly cannot risk getting pregnant, whereas women your own age are not as good about having and maintaining birth control. Also, married women do not have diseases, so once again they are perfect for you. I imagine that most married women may not have exciting sex at home with their husbands, so it is easy to persuade them into bed. Am I right so far?"

"Yes," Tom said.

I noticed that Tom leaned a little bit toward me. He is buying into a private conversation.

"And when you take them to bed, they will agree to do things with you that they do not do with their husbands because your affair with them is so exciting -- things like swallowing your cum and letting you fuck them in the ass," I said softer to make it seem like a private conversation..

"Yes, that is true," he said rather confidently.

I glanced over at Sara - she was staring at Tom with a strange look on her face. I leaned even more close to Tom so that he would continue to explain his secrets to me. He also leaned forward.

"So you have to screen the married women to see if they fit your needs. I guess you do that by.... taking them to lunch?.... Maybe two or three times?" I said.

"Yes, at lunch I decide if I want to pursue them. During the first lunch, I can tell if they are not suitable so it ends there," Tom said.

"Sara, how many times did he take you to lunch?" I asked.

Sara just lowered her head and did not answer me.

"Sara, I asked you a question. Answer me!" I said.

"Three times. We went to lunch three times," she said.

Sara looked at me and her eyes began to tear up.

"Tom, I understand that you and Sara made out after your lunches. Do you always do that with your married ladies?" I asked.

"Not always. If I decide not to pursue them, I don't do anything after lunch. Sara was special because yesterday after lunch we both really got into it. She is about the best I have ever made out with," Tom said smiling and bragging.

Good, he has relaxed and is bragging to me about his conquests. That is exactly what I want so that Sara will see him as a womanizer of married women.

"Tom, I bet you select only women with wimpy husbands. That way there is no trouble with the husband. I am sure that from your talking with my wife, you thought I was a wimp and that is why you suggested that I watch you fuck my wife. I bet that many of the husbands of your women lovers enjoy watching you fucking their wives. Isn't that right?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Many of the husbands have enjoyed watching; the rest just hang out in the house while we fuck. Some of the husbands have asked me back several times to fuck their wives so that they could watch us again. I actually thought you might enjoy seeing me fuck your wife. I thought that you might see something that could help your sex life," Tom replied boasting.

Good! He is enjoying bragging to me; my plan is beginning to work. He is revealing his secrets to me and forgetting that Sara is listening to him.

"Well, Tom, I suppose that by fucking the married women in their homes, it relaxes the husband because he knows where his wife is. He can even watch as you said. But best of all, you don't have to pay for a hotel which saves you a lot of money," I said.

"Exactly," Tom said confidently.

"Tom, I suspect that a great lover like you would generally have more than one woman that you are seeing at the same time. So how many do you have right now?" I asked.

"The most I have ever had at one time was three. Right now, just one beside Sara," he said bragging.

"You see, Sara, you are not the only one that he is fucking. All those nice things he said to you were just to get you into bed," I said.

Sara looked at me and tears began to run down her face.

"How long do you keep these married women before you move on?" I asked.

"Depends! If they are good in bed, I keep them until something new comes along," he said.

My plan is working so far. Sara can see that he was just playing her. Now, to turn the tables on the cocky kid. Time to stop the date!

"Tom, from all that you have told me, I can understand that you are quite an experienced lover. Right?" I asked.

"I have never had any complaints and the women are eager for return dates," he replied with a small smile.

"Tom, I would guess that you must have a very nice dick to keep all these women happy," I said.

"Yes, I guess so. Sometimes when the husbands watch, they jack off. I am always bigger than them," he said in a cocky manner.

"I am sure that these married wives that you seduce recognize that your dick is so much better than their husband's dick. You know that my wife is a nurse and that she has seen a lot of dicks in her career. I think you need to show Sara yours. Let her see what a real lover's dick is like - you know, a real experienced lover. So stand up and drop your pants. Proudly show Sara your qualifications to fuck her tonight," I said with a smile.

Tom looked down at his crotch and then he looked at Sara. She just was staring at him. He shrugged his shoulders and stood up. Although he was wearing a dark suit, I noticed a large wet spot on the front of his pants. He must have peed himself when I pulled the trigger. He undid his belt and unzipped his pants, and they fell to the floor. Tom was not wearing any underwear. Obviously, he was planning on having Sara play with him in the car. Tom was not erect, in fact, he seemed fairly small especially his ball sack. He had a lot of dark pubic hair that was especially thick around his dick, which I know my wife dislikes.