My Wife Wants a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was right; her fling with Tom did help our sex drive. With the changes I made and with the changes Sara made at work, our sex life is really great. In fact, it seems like she cannot wait to get home and to go bed. Sometimes, dinner is at 10 pm.

*****

Two years later: She is spoiling me by giving me warm oil massages with a Happy Ending at least several times a month. We are like newlyweds all the time. We cuddle and kiss a lot and our date night is much improved and my wife smells better (Oops, sorry, Honey). We spend a lot of time on the weekends in bed. Marathon sex, baby!!

Thank you for reading my story. Some of you may think that this should be posted under the Loving Wives (Cheating Wives) section but the wife did not have any penetrating sex or an orgasm with Tom; therefore I say she did not cheat.

I posted this story here because I believe it to be a romantic story. I wanted to show a near mistake, (Actually, without that there is no story) and that shows love and forgiveness can overcome.

I love a happy ending! "Living happily forever" as this genre says.