All Comments on 'My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 03'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
toshiro75toshiro754 months ago

Your all stories are the same. Hubby loves nothing more than to fuck some sloppy pussy. Wife loves hubby to death but rather would fuck any brainless bully with big cock.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

I see the insecure little boys have weighed in

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Writer. Tag your stories correctly. You keep missing out "Wimp pathetic cuckold" "Skank whore bitch" "brain dead cuck" "giving away skank wife"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written but i dont care for the subject matter or outcome. Somehow the couple doest feel like a couple to me. More like two individuals with some common game or interest to explore and then they move on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Being her and watching you" Hot, but the errors, which got progressively more frequent as the story went on, were distracting. Please keep writing, but please find a proofreader. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great sharing of the wife story. She gets pleasure from both her men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a sorry piece of shit this husband is. I hope the next chapter chronicles her in a huge gangbang and her leaving with the gang after they beat the living shit out of the cuck.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!

bfel37bfel374 months ago

I have loved all three chapters. Excellent story so far. A little disappointed that you took the risk of pregnancy out. If she went home with a baby growing inside her not from Dave. It would be the perfect story. Cant wait to read the next chapter.

DirtybrenDirtybren3 months ago

Eagerly waiting for the next write up

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

This was great with a nice smooth build up. Please don't stop now and glad she let him cum inside of her. Only wish there was also the risk of pregnancy but not matter it is still a great series. Keep up the good work.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy3 months ago

I wonder if the guy might have been lying about his vasectomy?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story although I do agree that it’s always hotter with the pregnancy risk..(Being unfaithful is hot but to also be forcing a kid onto your hubby is beyond hot..)it’s also hot when the sexy unfaithful wife says, “I love you..” as she guides her husband’s cock into her already cum-filled cunt, always a nice touch..

JT

patilliepatillie3 months ago

Watching, sharing the wife,getting seconds, that is hot af.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Extremely hot. Can't wait to see what else is in store for the smokin' hot Joan. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.