My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then sat up on her knees. "Are you seriously, okay? You aren't mad, are you?"

I sat up and touched her face. "I think this made me fall in love with you more than I already was."

A small tear came from her eye, and she tackled me back down onto the bed. Holding onto me, we just lay there kissing and holding each other until we both went to sleep.

In the morning, we were slow to get up. Joan got up and went straight to the shower. There was a wet sticky spot where she had been, no doubt where mine and Eric's cum had leaked out of her overnight.

I was brushing my teeth as she got out of the shower. "Still no regrets?" she asked.

I spit and then looked at her. "Absolutely none. Being her and watching you with him was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

That satisfied her, plus she giggled when I slapped her ass as she walked past.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked walking back into the bedroom.

"More than I would have ever thought I would. Knowing you encouraged it and were there for me afterwards made it that much better." She said as she got dressed for breakfast.

"I honestly don't know how you could ever top that." I said pulling on my shirt.

"Well if you are okay with this, I've got some ideas." She said with a sly grin.

"I'm all ears." and then kissed her passionately letting my hands roam across her breasts and ass.

She pushed me off giggling, "Later, right now I'm starving and need some food!"

And then we walked out into the hallway arm in arm, just like newlyweds.

I was looking forward to breakfast.......and what Joan had in mind for later in the day.

To be continued.

12