All Comments on 'My Wife with the Crystal Blue Eyes'

by LoneReader1520

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Too little too late in the story to introduce the wife's emotional feelings. The conflict in her mind should have came out sooner and left the reader hanging on which way her decision was going to go.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Anon 11/25

expressed my sentiments exactly

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 2 years ago

i enjoyed it , for a first story its a good start , one or two mistakes but thats allowed , just proves the point that writers are human and make mistakes,, over all a good story ,, thanks for sharing ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How illiterate must an author be, to think the correct way to spell the usual Julie 'nickname' is Jewels instead of Jules?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - for a truly horrid story - I could not get past the second page.

I wonder what gave the author the idea that a virtual newlywed couple would even entertain the idea of surrogacy, let alone allow the ASSHOLE to fuck her. No matter how much money is involved it would be impossible for that couple to remain a couple. I am surprised that the ASSHOLE was allowed to live - because I certainly would have made sure he did not, without a second thought. I also see that reading the other comments I was not the only one.

LoneReader1520LoneReader1520over 2 years agoAuthor

*I find it interesting that you signed in as Anonymous because you didn't want to take responsibility for your comments. It is apparent that you only scanned the story, if you even did that. If you did read it carefully, you would know as stated in the fifth paragraph, that he nicknamed his wife "Jewels" because she was the "Jewel" of his life and he wanted other people to know why he called her that name. NOT Jules (which is a gender neutral name) that can be confused with softness and that masculine Julian which is not what he thought of her. "Jewels" was very intentional, not Illiterate as you claim.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Interesting but Lucas was a wimp who sold his wife for $millions. He is now in love with a prostitute. Hopefully he won't have kids of his own.

tlc656tlc656over 2 years ago

I didn't care for most of the comments because I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read the entire story. I applaud the writing effort. Very uncomfortable with how the protagonist pimped his wife, how the wife whored herself and how the protagonist continues to thirst for his bosses pies and approval. Really yucky.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 2 years ago

First, well written story. Now here’s the but… this was terrible. I mean down right awful. I read the entire story and came away feeling depressed. His wife leaves him for his boss, his boss wife dies, she loves passing out during sex every time, he ends up with Cindy the in house prostitute. Then he stays in the job because he got a promotion. His boss tells ppl a joke about how he stole the wife for $20mill, his ex boss is proud of the color of his kids eyes. Now Julie, she was so nasty to him because she was unworthy… seriously??? come now! Well written but poorly thought out. I know these stories are not true but if you want them to be realistic at the beginning, let them be realistic throughout. I’m so disappointed in this. It has such pathetic ppl in it. It’s really weird. I literally dislike every last character. Who acts likes this. But it’s fictional so🤔

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 2 years ago

Also, I can see that I’m not the only one that was rubbed the wrong way. I agree with one reader that his wife feelings should have been told earlier in the story. Because it just made her look like-a materialistic over sexed fool. Just like Cindy- she came across as a prostitute who whores for men of means per her job description. Then he still wants anything to do with any of them. Is that the only job he can get? He wants children with a prostitute? Like come on… It’s just….bad. I’m so sorry!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I don't understand why it took you seven pages to write a simple cuckold / wimp story. Best of all, one could say that your protagonist is a good pimp and his ex-wife is a good whore. But you portrayed your protagonist in such a brainless way that it was clear from the start that she was fucking her boss's life and that he would get the bread seeds as an obedient cuckold. For me it was a very bad story!

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Husband pimpedoutwhore ofwife then keeps workingfor the piece of shit that cuckolded him

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Sorry but I thought it a boring story. Anyone who didn't know how this would end isn't very intelligent like the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If Lucas was a man enough with self respect,

he should've dismissed the offer at first place, he even should've left the job on that instant but no, he didn't do anything other than accepting it just for sake of money. So, it's inevitable.

By the way, according to the character of Jewell, it's seemed her to be a gold digger and of course a slut. It was all her excuses to make herself separate from her husband after returning from her first illicit sexual journey with Torin, the son of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Notice that as of June 2023, this writer has TWO followers after roughly 19 months. This is one of the most ridiculous stories ever published on this site. The story was so bad that I was unable to stop reading it; it was much like a slow-moving train wreck. The story is such an abomination that it's like a two-headed calf or the bearded lady. It looks like a normal story until you read it. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Better ending: Lucas visited Jewels in the hospital with Turin permission to say a final goodbye. While there he brought her her favorite dark chocolate and gave her a couple of bites. She was pleased he remembered what she liked even though she was dumping him. Right before he left he smiled, leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Glad you liked the treat, it was lace with poison, you'll be dead in 15 minutes. Happy now slut?" Nobody heard or noticed. Nor did they think anything unusual of him holding his supposed baby for a few minutes. It was a half hour later when they realized Lucas and the baby were gone and whore Jewels was dead. Luca sold the baby on the black market, took his share of the cash and disappeared. Two days later a simple envelop showed up on Turin's doorstep. Inside a letter not signed read, "Tried to cuck the wrong guy you piece of shit. Enjoy life with no wife and no children you fuck."

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Painful to read. Weird perspective. Nothing really made sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoneReader1520@LoneReader1520
White male that likes to write and read stories that develop the characters and has enough details so it is believable. Most stories are based on something in my past or other life experiences I've heard from friends. Really love feedback as to what everyone thinks. Welcome s...