My Wife's Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt stroked up and down, Laura stroked up and down. Matt sank his head back on the sofa. His mouth was open and his breath came from the place that panted and moaned when Laura rode him. Laura followed along.

His hand picked up the tempo and the sticky, squishing noises got louder as he moved his right hand faster. She saw the line of muscle in his thigh flex as he pushed his ass up. Laura did the same. Her dick loved what she was doing, the feel of her hand, the soft coating of lotion giving it a jelly bath and the firm squeeze of tight flesh could be a mouth or a pussy.

God, Laura's face flushed and her eyes got big as she realized that a pussy would feel exquisite on her dick right now. In fact just thinking the word pussy sent an electric charge down her spine that tingled all the way to her toes. Yes; a tight sheath of flesh, snug and wet and fucking her up and down and unrelenting with the tempo. Rocking her back and forth with lightning fast jolts of electric need as she clung to the couch and let the hedonistic kaleidoscope of sensation take control.

Madness. Total and complete abandon and now, as Laura picked up the pace to match Matt's tempo on his body, she realized that the precum served as lubricant for her hand and she squeezed her balls a little more.

"Fuck," Matt muttered and straightened his legs out in front of him. His toes were still in socks but Laura knew from watching him all these years that he pointed his toes when he was about to orgasm.

Laura followed suit. With her thighs pressed together like this, she could feel it in her balls. All compact, so full of fluid and need and the desire for release. Her balls were smaller and bigger all at the same time and so full of cum that it hurt. Her cock was huge, overflowing and the vein that ran down the full length of her shaft pulsed with another heartbeat. It was a needier pulse, it was something primal, something desperate.

She pointed her toes and bit her bottom lip hard to keep the sound inside. Her cock drooled and thumped and the exquisite pleasure just climbed higher and higher. It felt like a thousand of her girl orgasms had all come together and quivered, just there, just on the precipice. The sky should break open and there should be a torrential downpour.

Matt looked over at her. Their eyes met and it was his crazy, wild eyed orgasm face. The one that seemed too hungry and too lost to understand anything. The one that always clung tightly to Laura's hips and his lips would be wet and sometimes there was drool there on his chin. "Baby," he whispered and jacked up and down faster and faster. His forearm was taught and Laura's was too. She trembled with passion as her cock drummed in her tight grip.

Matt looked down at her cock. There was no denying it, no way she couldn't notice. Her husband stared at her thick, pink juicy dick and pointed his toes. "Baby," he said again, hoarse and far away and somehow begging for it.

"Fuck," Matt cried out and with that, the first creamy stream of his orgasm shot out, like a white rocket on his belly, all the way to his chest.

Laura gasped as she spurt as well. It was torn from her body. It was pure heat and her balls were little beads and the shaft convulsed as the ecstasy of relief washed through her body. If her girl orgasms came in waves, this was a fucking typhoon.

Matt continued, gush after gush, and moan after moan. His climax coated his belly and thighs, it dripped down the couch cushion and finally rained on his hand. Laura felt as if there was no end to her orgasm. Her thick droplets of cum covered her nipples and milk ran in rivulets down her breasts and belly. Each spurt got weaker and weaker as she was finally almost empty. Now all she could do was quiver. Laura's thighs were weak as the last of it pumped out and she moaned.

Spent. Empty and used up, she was just a husk of a human being. Laura suddenly knew why Matt was asleep sometimes before she had even disengaged. The contentment was complete and overwhelming and Laura released her softened cock as she closed her eyes.

From somewhere far away but really just two cushions over, Matt asked, "Doesn't that feel better?"

Laura thought yes it did but she couldn't talk about it.

***

Jacking off was amazing.

After watching Matt the first time, Laura had taken things into her own hands. The next morning, she'd masturbated in the shower, slow and easy, with one hand on the wet tile for balance. She had used the hot water instead of lube and it was perfect on her cock. She had touched her nipples with her left hand while she stroked with a firm grip and it sent shivers of delight through her whole body. The orgasms were delicious and it was convenient for washing up afterwards.

By the third day, Laura decided that she was kind of a genius at jerking off. She had discovered all kinds of naughty, amazing things during her experiments. She liked to watch porn after all. She especially liked porn when she was on all fours. Laura would watch and stroke and imagine big dicks fucking her hard from behind. She had even been so bold as to slip her old dildo, greasy with extra lube, up inside her asshole while she masturbated. That had set off a chain reaction that had resulted in an explosion of cum, spurts that came with peaks and valleys and she screamed until she lost her voice. Laura had taken a two hour nap afterwards and decided that she'd have to save the dildo for times where she had the afternoon to spare.

It was like the whole world had become a carnival of deviant delights and perverse pleasures. How had she not noticed all of it the whole time she'd had a pussy? Laura had to admit that if she had one regret, it was that she hadn't explored her body like this before when she was just a sumptuous, bare, delicious pussy and a pair of glorious tits. Fuck, just saying something like that about herself was so demeaning to herself as a woman, as if she were just meat. But her cock loved being meat on a stick and it preened and pulsed. It wanted to be on display. It wanted all of her attention and frankly, everyone else's too.

Tonight was going to be tricky, Laura told her reflection. She'd been avoiding everyone. She'd even been avoiding Matt since she'd discovered how much fun she could have with her own body. Laura was obsessed with the dick and anyway, he seemed relieved too. They hadn't spoken of the masturbation lesson and he seemed to have assumed that he would take care of himself and she'd do likewise. He didn't sleep in the guest room anymore but they never cuddled. Laura kept her dick to herself in sweatpants. She was always a little surprised when she woke up with morning wood but she'd begun to be pleased about that.

But Rosie, her best friend, wouldn't take no for an answer anymore. Laura had made excuses about a cookout and then straight up lied about the book club. Rosie had declared that tonight, they were having a girl's night. "Or I'm going to assume that Matt actually has you tied up in the basement and I'm calling the cops on him."

The message had made her giggle and Laura realized that it felt good to laugh. Everything had gotten so serious since the dick had popped up and Laura could use a night off from all of it. Like life was normal, which seemed like a word that no longer applied to her. She twisted her mouth up to one side before she slicked it with gloss. Rosie knew her so well, Laura sighed and looked down the front of her body. She was wearing a loose, long blue dress that should keep her cock a secret but Laura felt like it was still so obvious.

She hadn't explained it to anyone but Matt. The dick had become her dirty, little secret, well, actually a big secret. The problem was that Rosie was good at ferreting out secrets of all kinds.

***

Rosie swept Laura up in her arms as soon as she stepped inside her best friend's house. "I was starting to think you guys had joined a weird cult or something," her girlfriend said with an infectious laugh. Rosie took the bottle of Cabernet that Laura had brought and nodded. "Good, good, this is nice," she grinned. "Come inside."

Rosie led Laura to the living room and Laura blushed as she realized that she was watching the sway of her best friend's hips. Rosie had long, almost black hair and it was loose and curly. It brushed her back with each step of her bare feet on the cool ceramic tile and Laura felt like the volume had been turned up on all things sensual.

Rosie always complained about her bottom being too big and now, suddenly Laura noticed it. All the other times Rosie had asked her about it, Laura had glanced and shrugged and said it was fine. Now, Laura thought it was actually exquisite and her dick shifted in her cotton panties, a perceptible movement in the fabric, like it had taken a completely new interest in her friend.

Dammit, she was such a pervert now.

Rosie launched into the conversation as if they'd been talking all the while, ever since the last time they'd had drinks. Rosie had three children and Laura knew that her friend tried not to discuss them lately, given Laura's inability to get pregnant. They were impossible to skip over them entirely though. The kids and her husband were the center of Rosie's life and tonight Laura wanted to talk about anything that wasn't about her.

Actually, Laura realized a couple of minutes into the conversation, that she wasn't really listening to Rosie at all. Her voice was just background noise as Laura stared at her full lips and big eyes.

After the first bottle of wine was emptied, Rosie turned the corkscrew in the second. The gorgeous, black haired woman screwed up her face suspiciously. "Somethings going on with you. I know you're not pregnant because you'd never be drinking but," Rosie looked her up and down as she withdrew the cork. "Somethings different. You okay?"

Laura wondered if it was pheromones. Can women just sense the presence of cock? She remembered reading that women that live together sync up their periods but only if they live with a man. It was the easiest way to get them all pregnant at the same time. Even Mother Nature was a pervert. If women's bodies did this unconsciously, then didn't it make sense that Rosie knew without even seeing the change in Laura?

Laura hadn't answered fast enough and Rosie snapped her fingers. It was a bad habit that her friend had. It was something she did more often the drunker she got when she couldn't think of the word. "See, that's what I'm talking about. That look on your face. I knew something was up when you lied to get out of book club."

Laura stammered, "but I really didn't read the book this time." She felt naked and exposed, as if Rosie could see everything under her dress. Part of Laura, the cocksmith that preened and strutted about the living room and shook precum everywhere, wanted to show sexy Rosie what lay in wait for her between Laura's legs.

Rosie poured two more glasses of wine and snickered. "Like anyone reads the books, Laura. You know damn well it's just our excuse to make margaritas."

Laura had intended to go but when she got an erection as she thought about sitting in the middle of the women, she quickly talked herself out of it. What would happen if she were hard and horny with a group of friends? Jesus, hard and horny like she was right now for Rosie. "You're right, I'm sorry," Laura admitted in a husky voice. It wasn't really an apology, it was like Matt's apologies that were just background noise. Laura was aching. The dick was throbbing and something inside her would say whatever needed to be said in order for Rosie to touch her dick. "Something is going on. I just haven't told anyone yet."

Rosie's eyes sparkled. "What is it?"

Laura took a large gulp of wine. It would help if she were a little less inhibited, especially since part of her wanted to mount her best friend right here on her couch. "Well I went to see Dr. Rampling about two weeks ago and he told me about this new treatment for infertility. It's still in the testing stages and he warned me that there had been some side effects." Laura paused and Rosie took her hand for support. The dick wanted to push Rosie's soft hand down into her panties. "So I am having some side effects."

Rosie shook her head and whispered, "Oh my god."

Laura set her glass on the table and took a deep breath. She raised the blue dress to her knees and watched as the thick lump in the front of the material shifted. She pulled it up higher, to her thighs and then higher. Laura closed her eyes tightly as she revealed the dick.

Rosie gasped. "Holy shit," her best friend murmured. "Jesus Christ, it's a huge dick."

Laura nodded as they both stared at it. Her thick cock struggled to escape the confines of the lacy blue panties. They were soaked through around the aching head of her erection. The smell of her balls was now in the air. Her virile penis was alive and potent and full of juice and more than a little interested in her friend. "It really is," she agreed.

"What did Matt say?" Rosie still hadn't looked up at Laura's face. She was enthralled with the cock.

"He freaked out," Laura admitted, "but at least he showed me how to jerk off."

Laura's erection throbbed like it could hear and wanted her to know that it would love to be touched. Rosie shrieked and then giggled. "Jesus, I don't know why that kind of scared me. I mean, I guess it's the biggest dick I've ever seen."

Laura eased back further on the sofa and opened her legs to give her dick and balls some room. She gestured, "Oh and I have balls too."

Rosie purred and said, "I noticed." Her black haired friend hummed like she was immersed in a pleasurable thought and Laura felt the twitch between her legs. "Can I take your panties down?" Rosie wanted to know. "You know, just to get a better look."

Laura whispered, "Yes, sure." She pulled the dress up, over her head. She was just being accommodating, she told herself. She was just making it easy for Rosie to get a good, long look at the big, pink meaty monster that Laura had. The biggest dick you've ever seen didn't happen every day and it should be appreciated. Laura raised her hips for Rosie's hands to slide under. She sighed as the woman's fingernails skimmed down Laura's cheeks as she removed the panties.

Rosie placed Laura's underwear on the coffee table and she whispered, "Damn."

Laura felt like she'd been running. Her pulse slammed in her throat and she couldn't catch her breath. This was the first time since the unfortunate accident that Laura dreamed that anyone might want her dick. Sure, her hand was great, her hand was wonderful, but what would it be like in someone else's hand? Rosie bit her bottom lip and Laura's eyes were riveted to Rosie's face. Laura studied her friend's full, red painted lips. There was that bit of stain in the center of her mouth from the wine. There was that glossy sheen where she'd just licked.

What would it be like to feel Rosie's mouth on her cock?

Rosie asked, "Can I touch it?"

Laura said, with a catch in her voice, "Yes, you can." Fuck, she couldn't be thinking about this, with her best friend, could she? Laura gasped as Rosie brushed her shaft with the tips of her fingers, just a whisper soft touch. It was barely even contact and yet Laura broke out in goosebumps.

"It's so hard," Rosie remarked, "so hard and so soft all at the same time." Rosie ran her fingers from Laura's sack all the way to the tip of her dick. Laura knew exactly what she meant. It was satin over steel, it was velvety, warm flesh over an iron core. It felt dangerous, with an almost feline energy that radiated from its center and yet, it was all pink and shiny. It was a profusion of contradictions and now, with her breasts and her hips and her feminine curves, so was Laura.

Laura watched as a droplet of precum dripped from her slit all the way down her shaft. The liquid followed the trail made by the vein that shuddered with life and beat to its own relentless pulse. "It is," Laura agreed and pushed her hips up. The dick hoped to entice Rosie to kiss it and Laura agreed with it wholeheartedly.

Jesus, it was almost impossible to wait.

This was why men would grab and grip and push your head down and thrust clumsily. Laura finally understood. The waiting was excruciating. The heat that radiated from between her legs was a fire raging, a storm brewing, a release that demanded the heaven of wetness and surrender. Her body was helpless as it clamored for sweet relief.

Jesus, Laura sat up suddenly and clasped her hands over her cock. She was seriously thinking about raping her best friend and the shame and the craving washed over her in equal parts. Even if that wasn't really rape, given the big eyes and the flirtatious kissing faces Rosie was making as she contemplated Laura's dick, it was still cheating on Matt. Even if Matt wasn't ever going to fuck her again, Laura thought she better figure this out before she did something she couldn't take back. Like fuck up a friendship.

"So that's what is going on with me," Laura said with a laugh and quickly reached for the underwear. Rosie seemed anxious to forget about the whole thing and Laura saw the blush on her best friend's face and wondered if later on, Rosie wouldn't masturbate to Laura and all of the missed possibilities.

***

Laura wasn't drunk but she was buzzed when she got home. She knew it when it took her more than one try to get her sandals off at the front door. She broke out into fit of laughter and almost fell to the floor. Laura slapped a hand over her mouth to keep it in. It was almost midnight and Matt was sure to be asleep. She'd better be quiet and get her unruly cock into the sweatpants and tiptoe to her side of the bed.

This was the way it was now. Her dick was banished to one side and Matt's banished to the other. How long could two people live like that and still be in love? Laura wondered but then decided to leave the sad answer to that question for another night when she hadn't drunk two bottles of wine and almost got her first blowjob.

Laura was surprised to see her husband was still awake. He was awake and propped up on a pillow. Laura recognized the bleary look on his smiling face and guessed that Matt had a few cocktails as well. "Hey honey, did you decide to have a guys night?" Laura asked as she walked to the bed.

He looked good right now, she thought. Matt wore his old black workout shorts and no shirt. Maybe it was the light or maybe her husband was doing more sit-ups. Maybe it was just the dick talking but she wanted to touch him everywhere. Was it gay? Was she a gay man or was it just beer goggles or whatever kind of goggles you had when you drank a mid-priced Cabernet? Laura smiled as she sat on the bed.

"Not really a guy's night," Matt said, "but I had some beers and then a couple of shots when I got home." His dark eyes sparkled, "I had some time to think about you." He patted the comforter which meant he wanted her to come to him. The gesture made Laura melt inside; it was something Matt hadn't done since the appearance of the cock. "About us," he added as Laura came close.

"That's good, honey," Laura said as she cuddled up close. He was warm and the sensation of touch was overwhelming. It was almost as if just his skin on hers was a sea of fingers on her body. He seemed to be touching her bare arms, reaching up, under the dress, delving into the panties all at the same time. Her anxious hard-on was back in full force and Laura wondered how long it would be until Matt saw it and turned away.

"It was good," he whispered into her hair. "I realized tonight that I don't want to live like this anymore."

Oh god, Laura froze and felt her heart sink. There was a pain there, something that squeezed tight in her chest. Shit, of course, it made sense. Matt was such a decent guy, he had to get shit faced before telling her that he wanted a divorce, right?