My Wife's Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macymadison
macymadison
1,058 Followers

Laura sat on her side of the bed and was still lost in contemplation when he walked out of the shower. Matt wore a towel wrapped around his waist and he had an obvious hard on for her. What was it about these penises? Laura almost laughed because seeing his pulse under the towel had made hers stand up and notice, as if it was saying "hi" to an old buddy.

Like they were high fiving, Laura thought and giggled.

"What's so funny?" Matt asked with a smile on his face as he approached the bed. "You're so beautiful, baby," he murmured. Thankfully, he didn't even give Laura a chance to answer but she understood why. The dick seemed too warm and the need too immediate to do anything but steadily move toward its goal. "Dinner was delicious," Matt was close. His hands were in her hair and he eased her back onto her pillow. "I've been thinking about making love with you all day," her husband whispered between soft, languid kisses to her lips. A word, a kiss, lingering and warm and he tasted like peaches. Sometimes Matt would spend an hour just studying her mouth with his own, as if he needed to memorize her taste.

His tongue slipped along Laura's upper lip and then licked its way to the tip of Laura's tongue. This kiss, this gentle melding of their mouths together, this was Matt's bedroom kiss. The one where he seduced her mouth with the same movement that he'd do on her clitoris later. That press of his tongue, the push into the meat of her tongue, the flick up and then the slow release. Matt knew that motion would drive her crazy, it always had. At the moment, he had no idea what was happening under her pink dress.

It drove her dick crazy too.

Laura sighed when he released her. She held her eyes closed tightly, she squeezed them hard and hoped that maybe, just maybe it would all just be a bad dream. Nope, there it was. It tapped her hip and dribbled something sticky in her pretty, white lacy panties.

"Let's get this dress off, honey," Matt reached around and found the tab of the zipper. He tugged it down.

"Matt," Laura put her hand on his forearm, her left hand where her wedding ring sparked in the light. "Matt, hold on."

Her husband pulled down the bodice of the dress and let out a little growl of impatience. Then he chuckled as he slid her arms out, free and bare and his dark eyes traced Laura's nipples in the front of the sheer white bra. "You remembered," he bowed his head and kissed his way down her décolletage to the white bow at the center of the fabric. "I thought I saw your nipples at dinner. Oh baby, you know I love this bra." He said it in a grateful voice, like she'd given him more than he could ever thank her for.

The dick loved the attention on her nipples and Laura told herself to stop him, to say something. It was getting way too close, he was getting too close. But his kisses on her cleavage and then his tongue and teeth on her pink buds made the cock lurch and throb in her sundress. Jesus, she was a wet mess in her underwear. Laura's dick streamed precum constantly, a river flowed from the slit. "Honey," Laura whispered, "honey, wait a second."

Matt looked up and his tongue was out. Her husband had a greedy look on his face as he licked her through the clingy fabric. "The only thing better than this bra is no bra," he said in the deep voice that he usually reserved for when he was inside her. He nibbled at her flesh, just the edge of his teeth on her buds and Laura didn't want to stop him. The dick really had a mind of its own and seemed to throb with a pulse in her panties.

Matt reached beneath her and unhooked her brassiere. Once her breasts were free of the underwire and bounced and settled into place, Matt was too hard to keep the towel on any longer. "My love," he murmured as he moved, naked and warm, to crouch over Laura's body. He sucked on both nipples and he pressed Laura's breasts together with both hands. He wound his skilled tongue back and forth over her aching nipples and Laura couldn't help but want more.

Matt settled into her body and caressed her ardently. He pulled Laura into his fleshiness and his soap smell and his mouth possessed hers, suddenly and deeply. His tongue slipped over and around hers and Laura sighed inside him. Matt did the little flick, with just the tip of his tongue, the flick that he'd do on her clitoris in just a moment. Or so he thought. The dick loved the way his tongue felt and it leaked and wiggled and this time, Matt felt it squirm between their bodies.

"Wait," he withdrew his tongue and stared at Laura, his dark brows drawn together. His forehead wrinkled with his confusion. "What's that?"

"What's what?" Laura asked but her cheeks were on fire as the shame washed over her. God, he was going to find out in the worst way possible that she had a cock. Naked and hard and kissing her, Matt was sure to be furious. To make it all worse, Laura's cock was substantially larger than her husband's. At the moment, she couldn't have felt worse about being the bigger man.

The cock jolted again, like it was answering for her. "That," Matt had jumped off Laura now and sat, his own dick soft and defeated as he pointed at the obvious lump in Laura's dress. "What is that?"

"Matt, I'm sorry," Laura felt the tears in her eyes, hot and ashamed and turned on all at the time, she reached for him with both hands. She felt like she had to beg at this point. "I didn't know how to tell you." Matt was livid. He was pale and his eyes were angry and he grabbed the dress roughly and jerked the bottom up to her waist.

There it was in all of its pink, veiny glory. The cock had escaped from Laura's panties and drooled a sticky puddle of need on her hip. Her husband just glared and with his hand, he just pointed. He was lost for words and Laura knew exactly how he felt.

"It's temporary," Laura started and her voice wavered. Her tears could no longer be held back. "Dr. Rampling says it's just from this shot of hormones he gave me."

"Dr. Rampling?" Matt shouted. He had jumped up from the bed and it felt like he couldn't get far enough away from Laura now. His eyes were huge and hollow. Even when he'd given her injections, her husband had never looked this terrified. "I thought you said nothing happened at your last appointment?"

Laura looked down at herself and covered the dick with her dress. She couldn't look at it anymore. "Well nothing happened except this," she wailed. She was full blown crying now and her voice shook as she explained. "He said it's an experimental treatment and that it's worked for other women when the IVF didn't work." Laura hugged her knees and drew up into a ball. With that look on Matt's face, it was highly unlikely that he was going to hold her.

"Well I hope that motherfucker can afford to lose everything he's got when we sue his ass," Matt said in a hard voice that Laura was unaccustomed to hearing. That was his pissed voice and he never used it with Laura and rarely with anyone else. "How is that thing temporary?" he demanded and he said thing with contempt and Laura just cried even harder.

"I don't know," she said with a groan. Laura couldn't even bear to imagine the rest of her life like this.

"How are we man and wife when you have that?" Matt threw his hands up. His own dick seemed to have almost disappeared entirely. It must be disgusted and fed up; his body couldn't get far enough away from Laura.

Laura shook her head and whispered, "I don't know."

Matt opened a drawer and pulled on an old gray pair of sweatpants. Like Laura, he too seemed to need to cover his body and hide away from all of this reality. Once he was covered, he grabbed his pillow and paused at the door, his shoulders slumped in defeat. "I'm going to sleep in the other room," Matt said quietly and Laura let it sink in. He'd never slept in the guest bedroom, never in ten years of marriage.

Laura realized, some time in the middle of the night, that she hated sleeping alone.

***

They had avoided each other, quietly and politely, for three days. It was Friday afternoon and Laura wondered if her husband would spend the weekend hunkered down in the guest bedroom. The queen sized bed was big and lonely without him. The empty space was cold and she spent too much of the night holding her hand out, waiting for Matt to take it.

Matt sent the first text since their failed date night. "Can we talk tonight?" he asked and Laura felt her heart flutter in her chest. Even her new dick had been depressed all day. It had been mostly soft and warm, tucked away like it didn't want to talk to anyone either. It was still a nuisance as it bounced in her panties and her balls always in the way. No wonder people said that men thought with their dicks, Laura thought. Dicks insisted on getting in the way of everything.

And horny! Even now with her mostly sagging cock, the ache never left. Jesus Christ, Laura had never wanted sex so much as she had since the cock had become a part of her. Without a willing partner, Laura didn't even know how to pleasure herself. She was almost scared to touch it. What would happen if she stroked it?

"Yes please," she responded quickly to Matt. She didn't blame him for being upset. Any other husband would have probably left her already. Dr. Rampling hadn't even called her back since Laura had started leaving tearful messages with his answering service.

"You want pizza?" Matt asked and Laura smiled. Even now, even with this new disruption of their marriage, Matt was so considerate. He was going to be a good dad one day, hopefully.

"That would be wonderful," Laura replied. So it was date night part two but this time, everything was already on the table. Laura took a shower before Matt got home but she didn't bother shaving or applying any makeup. What for? The last thing Matt wanted to do was look at her sexually.

Once he was home, the difference was immediately obvious. Matt smiled at her but there was no kiss. He sat on the far end of the couch with his pizza and he seemed to need the middle cushion as a dick free zone.

Laura chewed and swallowed and thought that being able to eat carbs almost made having a cock acceptable. She murmured, "Thank you for bringing home dinner."

His standard reply was, "Anything for my girl," but now he just nodded. The tenderness was definitely gone, she had been demoted from wife to drinking buddy and pizza companion. "I guess it's still there," he said as he eyed Laura's crotch suspiciously.

Laura nodded and felt that her mouth had become a flat line, a disappointment they both shared.

"So what did the doctor say?" Matt asked with his mouth full of pizza. Laura realized, like this, with his feet up on the table and the space between them, her husband had returned to his uncouth mannerisms that he'd tucked away since they lived together. At this point, it wouldn't surprise her if he belched.

"He hasn't called me back yet," Laura winced and wondered if he was going to yell at her.

Matt reached for more pizza and nodded. "Probably scared shitless," he said and with a string of cheese on his chin, added, "that motherfucker."

Laura giggled. Matt never talked like this to her and considering what had happened, at least Matt was being funny about it. "Maybe I'll call him that when I leave him the next message," she said. It was the first time since she'd woken up with this thing between her legs that she'd even come close to laughing.

Matt asked, "This is really weird for you, huh?"

Laura set her empty plate on the coffee table. "God, it's so weird! I mean, it's there all the time!"

Matt cracked up. "You mean, you don't think about it all day when you have a pussy?"

"No, not really ever," she shrugged. "I don't see my pussy."

"Did you figure out peeing?" her husband gave her half a grin. "I mean, I noticed that the lid was up in the bathroom and you never let me do that."

"I guess we have new house rules," Laura said and then bit her lip. God, she wanted to kiss him right now, more than she could remember wanting to for a long time. It wasn't that Laura didn't enjoy kissing her husband, she always had. Maybe it wasn't until now, this very moment, when she knew that he wouldn't want to kiss her, that she longed for it. "I just can't think straight anymore, honey," Laura mumbled.

"Well, you jerk off, right?" her husband asked with a twinkle in his eye.

Laura shrugged, "No, is that what I'm doing wrong?"

Matt was taken aback, "Wait, wait, you've had a dick for a week now and you've never jerked off?" He shook his head and looked like he might laugh, "Honey, no wonder you're so upset."

"Yeah?" She murmured and clenched her hands together. It seemed like if she started touching it, there was no way to know what might happen. The cock was a wild card.

Matt assured her, "Why do you think guys jerk off all the time, baby? We can't think right if we don't do it. You know," he stretched and clasped his hands behind his head, "it's like maintenance."

"So how often do you?" Laura asked and made the international gesture for stroking a dick.

"Every day," Matt said.

"Even when we make love?" Laura was stunned. She had assumed that their twice a week schedule of sex, at least when babymaking wasn't the primary goal, had been plenty for him.

"Yeah honey," Matt finally admitted it and Laura felt like it was new territory that few wives ever know about. That men, even good, faithful, loving husbands, are primarily beasts and dicks make it almost impossible to be sated. The wonder of it was that they were able to walk around like this and mix with polite society. "Especially when we make love because I need to get the first cum taken care of so that I can concentrate on you."

Jesus, here she'd been thinking that Matt just wanted to know if it was date night because he wanted to look nice for her. This whole time, he had an ingenious strategy. Laura shook her head and wondered if she hadn't just been brought into a secret club and now had been given the key to something mysterious and primitive. "Okay, so how do I do it?" Laura asked.

Matt made a face. Apparently they were close to the line but Laura needed guidance. "Stroke up and down. It's not complicated. Not like girls," he added and it seemed like a jab. Laura was no longer a girl, was she? She should be able to figure out a cock.

"Show me," Laura asked in a voice that ached. She'd never felt farther away from him and she'd never wanted to be closer.

"Laura, come on," Matt whispered, his cheeks were pink and she couldn't figure out if he was angry or ashamed. Suddenly there were so many more words unspoken between them. "You'll figure it out."

Laura's chin trembled with the tears that she'd been holding back since before the dick ever happened. Ever since she'd discovered that getting pregnant was difficult for her, Laura had felt like her emotions were a roller coaster. Here it was, something that women were just supposed to do naturally, and it seemed to be out of reach. She had been out of control of her whole body. It was all mysterious and had felt like a conspiracy. The dick was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Now all she wanted was to forget about it for a few minutes. "Come on, please," she begged Matt. "Help me."

Matt had never looked at her like this. Matt had always been eager for her hands and her kisses. He couldn't get close enough to her, couldn't touch Laura enough and now, he eyed her with something that looked like suspicion. "Alright," he said it just above a whisper, relinquishing his self imposed rule not to be in close contact with Laura. "God, this is going to be weird."

Laura watched as her husband opened his belt and unzipped his pants. Her eyes roamed greedily over his body. All of his nakedness so close and yet, so far. She thought it was weird because after all this time, all of these years of intimacies, they'd never masturbated in front of each other. With or without the presence of a dick, it had never even been discussed. Even though they'd made love again and again, they both kept their own secrets. They both had their own hidden pleasures. He pushed his pants and his underwear down to the floor and Laura followed suit.

"Jesus Christ, it's a big bastard," Matt muttered, referring to her cock. He seemed to be almost curious about it now and he sounded anxious when he asked, "Will you take your top off for me, too?"

Laura slipped the sweatshirt off without any hesitation. The bra was gone in two easy flicks of her fingers. There was no seduction in this, this wasn't for anything but the most necessary of actions. She had to get her head right. The relief was a necessity of life.

The dick was already hard. The pink girth was too hot, almost sweltering between her thighs and the head was almost red. It was uncomfortably thick and swollen. It dripped Swollen down her leg and Laura was scared to be this horny.

"You want to watch porn?" Matt asked. His voice was nervous, it wasn't his usual bedroom voice at all. Of course, Laura reminded herself, he probably needed this as much as she did. Maybe even more.

"Porn is stupid," Laura said with a shrug.

"Yeah, it usually is," Matt told her, "but I bet you'll like it more now." He didn't need to finish the thought. Now that she had this extra limb, this needy flesh that had a will of its own. This thing that made her stupid and powerless in its grip. "You need lotion though," he reached into the second drawer of the side table and produced a bottle.

Laura put her hand out and felt the lines on her forehead furrow. Right here in the living room? How often did her husband need to take care of business here that he had a special bottle of lotion just for jacking off? Wasn't she taking care of his needs, or at least most of them?

Matt pumped lotion into his own hand and set the bottle on the coffee table. He squished it around, between his fingers and murmured his instructions, "Warm it up. You don't want it to be cold."

Laura did as she was told. The dick pulsed and strained for her touch, as if it knew what she was about to do and it couldn't wait one more second. It was so demanding. She watched her husband as his right hand moved to his dick. His penis was only half hard. His lovely, familiar dick, the one she'd seen a thousand times, maybe two thousand. But she'd never seen it like this.

Matt touched himself with his sticky, right hand and the sucking, liquid sound of flesh and lotion was loud as he held his dick firmly at the base. He closed his eyes and his breath came deep and slow. It sounded like he was about to whisper something dirty in her ear. Laura thought Matt doesn't say those kinds of things though, does he? Maybe they really didn't know each other at all. Or maybe he had to think about someone else now that Laura had the penis.

She wouldn't cry though. She wouldn't cry and she wouldn't torture herself because, Laura thought as she spread her legs and settled into the couch, she thought about other people when she masturbated too. Again, it was just nothing that they spoke about until now.

Laura felt her balls there between her legs. They were full and tight in the drawn up sack. There was a twinge, almost a pounding down in her balls, impossible to ignore. Everything was hot and insistent.

Matt eased his right hand up from the base to just under the soft, mushroom shaped head of his dick and then back down. Laura did the same.

Matt reached between his legs with the left hand and cupped his balls. He kneaded them, slowly, jostling his testicles and then sighing with contentment as he caressed them. Laura did the same. She felt the pleasure there, the balls weren't just these annoying, dangling bits of flesh after all. They hummed with divine sensation and heat and need and she tugged them just a bit as she followed along with the hand.

macymadison
macymadison
1,058 Followers