My Wife's Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged and smiled and whispered, "Just something I've been thinking about."

"For the baby?" Laura whispered.

"No, this is definitely for you," Matt's eyes twinkled with glee or maybe that was something else. He rose from his seat and reached for the bag. He set it on the table and told her, as if he were already apologizing for something, "It's just something I'm thinking about. It's no big deal if you don't want to."

Laura had learned, during the month that she had the dick, that when her husband had that expression on his face, that yearning, heated expression, that it was actually a very big deal.

She opened the paper bag and inside was a harness with a dildo attached. She looked at the instructions on the back and realized that she was meant to wear the harness around her hips. The dick was secured in the center. It was flesh colored and spongy, yet hard. It was thick and lifelike, there was even an angry looking vein that ran down the side of it. The head was enormous and appeared real enough that Laura wouldn't have been surprised if the slit hadn't bubbled with something sticky. It was even larger than the dick she'd had once upon a time. "Oh yeah?" she asked in a smart ass tone, "you sure about that?"

"Why?" Matt crinkled his forehead in thought, "are you saying you would?" It melted her heart to see him, so open and adoring. As soon as her dick had disappeared, Matt hadn't even remarked that he'd be disappointed. In fact, he'd taken to eating her pussy with such relish and fucking her so hard and so well that the memory of the cock faded away quickly. Now, it was just someone's porn movie that they'd stumbled across. At least, that's how it had been for Laura but she realized at that moment that Matt hadn't felt that way. He still thought of her dick in the best of ways.

Laura leaned in close. She knew that Matt felt her breath on his face and he was lost in a place where he'd given himself over to her. "You should go upstairs and get ready," was all Laura said before she placed the softest kiss on his mouth.