All Comments on 'My Wife's Big Mouth'

by Jordan45

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

What a load of absolute rubbish, why was he just standing by whilst his wife was being subjected to verbal abuse from this man, any husband worth his salt would have confronted Rocco and not let things develop.

For a so called intelligent professional woman, she was actually stupid, not only getting drunk but continually doing so. Horrible story.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

How can someone think that writing a so stupid and racist shit would make him finally look like being intelligent? As @northstanderrhino says this is a horrible story...1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yup, that was a shitty story alright. It made no sense, especially the part where the husband allowed the stupid nickname crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why the hell would any respectable man not just leave her living in the bastard's pool house?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wasn't good for me. He doesn't confront the wife before or after? We need a part 2 where that takes place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty hot story . A kid that worked part time with us decades ago told us in college he would go to his roommate house in Greenwich a wealthy neighborhood. The dad a ceo and mom a big attorney. Dad away on business on weekend and his friend got so drunk at a party he helped him home . His siblings were away on spring break also . He went to go in the bathroom and the mother was naked didn’t realize they were home and bumped right into each other. On instinct one hand went to her tit and the other ass to keep her up .. To cut to it with his drunk friend passed out in basement he fucked her in bathroom and her bed all night. He said at one point her flat on belly him pulling her head back by her hair pounding in her ass talking shit the whole time. He fucked her for years and even after graduation he had set up the other roommate to come in in middle of fucking her and talked her into a one time dp. The other kid while fucking her saying now it’s a first fucking daughter and mom . He taunted that he fucked the daughter a few times at frat parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wtf was that? Just another pathetic wimp cuckold and his cum addicted skank story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Piece of crap story. The dumbass just stands there with his thumb up his butt watching his inebriated wife being sexually assaulted by someone he knows she despises. On top of that he knows the last remaining couple is videoing the assault with their cell phones for further future indignity. Maybe a payback story should be in the offering. That and ban his wife from attending any games since she can't control her mouth. Even a trained child psychologist like herself should have been able to handle a 55 year old child bully like Rocco. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic attempt at sexual humor. Go back to the drawing board before submitting another story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Jeez. No improvement from when this was posted years ago. The weak, pathetic husband does nothing to stop his stupid idiot wife from escalating bets while drunk. Does nothing to stop an arsehole denigrating her by childish name calling. Then, knowing his stupid wife is drunk, he leaves her with her "enemy" also knowing that something is going to happen to her. She is getting more and more drunk and fuckwit does nothing to stop her!

Then all that allowing her to be molested and abused by multiple people then fucked by the arsehole/// and just watches and wanks. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Faggot/cuck fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Don’t listen to the haters

mavriktumavriktualmost 2 years ago

One thing I hate is BDSM stories, a disclaimer would have been nice. 1* because they dont have negative rating.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A mentally ill anonymous person actually says you shouldn't listen to the haters because your story is good. It seems to me the brave anonymous has had too much pot and read another story! This one is junk! Who wants a mother and wife who is a whore and who wants a husband who has nothing to offer but a stiff cock. Not even balls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should be payback for taking advantage and beating a drunk wife. Medical license and marriage on the way out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage 1* Typical LW shit.

Jordan45Jordan45almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the comments and for indulging me to respond. First, to anyone who thinks this story was posted years ago, it was not. It is new. The story is, however, an homage to another story on this site, so there are certain winking similarities. Second, to anyone who thinks the husband’s actions are shameful, irresponsible and unworthy of a loving husband, you’re right. My stories are not realistic. They are full of exaggerations and flat out impossibilities. Stories that I like usually do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wimp and whore ,you are a sick bastard letting that man abuse your wife ,he will be fucking from now on cause you done nothing but watch ,and he know it ,you will be eating all his cream pies . enjoy wimp.

rainbow001rainbow001almost 2 years ago

Old story tweaked with a different sport...

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow I havent read 27,000 stories EXACTLY like this and better done too.

I hope some day you get professional help with your repressed homosexuality and those who thought this cliched, over used drivel, was good could use it too.

Its better for sperm burpers to write in the gay section, you'll feel far more at home there and still be able to sorta stay in that closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not my thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this what our society has degenerated to? Is this type of behavior by a wimp of a husband now considered normal? I guess maybe it is. Our society has been purposely and pointedly emasculating the male gender for decades. All I can say is: What a bunch of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The overall arc of the story doesn't offend me, as I figure a writer can choose how his characters act, I just ask that they act rationally. The parts I can't buy are at the beginning. First, who allows "friends", or even an acquaintance, to routinely insult them and still exposes themselves to that over and over again. Supposedly, this is a professional women, a woman that the author went to great pains to describe as getting through med school despite obstacles in her way...and she can't tell some arrogant jerk to fuck off and then just avoid him? I've been to a hockey game, arenas are big enough that rational people would just sit somewhere else instead of exposing themselves to a jerk's insults every week. That just makes no sense.

The second crazy thing is a common trope in LW stories - that a woman feels that welching on a bet is more objectionable than breaking marriage vows. I don't think anyone, anywhere would buy that, and I am tired of seeing that nonsensical plot device. I can see using the device as the wife wanting an excuse to justify infidelity, but the trope typically is played out as the wife grudgingly "forced" to comply w/ the terms of the bet, as everyone knows if you welch on a bet you will instantly be struck dead or some other nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iameasel: The resident closet homo strikes again. This troubled guy is plagued by a terrible huge internal conflict. On one hand he terribly craves other men's cocks and cum. On the other hand he was brainwashed and conditioned to be a hateful homophobe. So, now, he prowls a free porn website, posting very graphic homophobic comments which have nothing to with the stories. He also always finds a way to work in something about cum burping. A straight man would find it nauseating and revolting to think of or write that kind of stuff. I rest my case.

Now, somebody please give that closet gay easel a whole lotta cock and cum already. But beware of his frequent burping

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

Just another Piece Of Shit Story!!!

Apparently you have a problem with women with an advanced education and strong personalities...

Your writing Sucks as much as your pathetic stories do!!!

Too bad 1 is the lowest score, you deserve a -10, but you get 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sucked

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

These Philadelphia Flyer fans are really lame if they’re all like the cuck and his whore in this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope you will have a sequel.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Fun Story

One should always carefully make their bets. It was a fun and entertaining story of folks having a fun time. Enjoyed the story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting, good read for me. So many open ends for more rounds of fun with miss Cindy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I wouldn't have thought that a Flyers fan would be a cuck.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

A month later Cindy and her husband Mike arrived at Rocco’s home. Answering the door he laughed and invited them in. Asking Cindy if she wanted a drink she said no she was not able to. When she declined the drink Rocco asked why not she was fun the last time she had a few. Cindy said she couldn’t that she was pregnant. Rocco suddenly stopped smiling and said if it was his she better get rid of it. At that point Cindy’s husband Mike chimed in and said to Rocco that they didn’t believe in abortion and she was having the baby. Just then there was a knock at the door. When’s fuming Rocco opened it there was a man asking if he was Rocco and when he said he was the man at the door told him he was served and walked away. Rocco came in now really steaming and demanded an expiation. Mike said since the baby had to be Rocco’s, as he’d had the snip, they were suing for child support and university costs plus medical expenses and damages. Child support of about $300,000 over 21 years. They then turned and left. Rocco knew he was fucked as Cindy’s husband Mike was one of the best litigators in the city and was a partner in the most prestigious law firm in town. After negotiations Rocco agreed to pay $225,000 up front instead of monthly and agreed to sign off all rights to the kid plus he agreed to turn over the video Bob had shot and pay an additional $250,000 not to lay charges of assault and rape which was quite evident on the tape as Cindy was drunk at the time and been beaten as well as fucked. Rocco thought he was playing Cindy but in reality she had wanted another child but Mike was snipped so they set Rocco up into thinking he was getting away with screwing Cindy. In reality he gave them what they wanted and Cindy knew what Rocco would probably be like and agreed to endure it as to get what they wanted because she knew her Mike would get Rocco pay for everything.. (My take)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

degree-holding feminist theres ur problem right there. also them noticing him ruined a lot of the story

also to the dude below me under most laws state federal internation hell global the baby legally belongs to the married couple not the outside party fun fact

ohhavinfunohhavinfunalmost 2 years ago

I liked it and hope that you will add another chapter. Mike continues to act like he doesn’t know. Rocco fucks Cindy in their wedding bed next time. A few of the other hockey parents see the video. Cindy takes on Rocco and two other hockey dads while away at a tournament. As she descends further into being a slut Cindy starts wearing tight clothes that show off her tits, short skirts and high heels because that’s what Rocco wants her to wear.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Would have been way hotter without his willing wank outside the fence

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved timriv’s take below. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lame shit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantasy trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you have a sequel where Cindy is further humiliated by Rocco yet lusts after him. Maybe they start texting or phoning, perhaps he gave her a business card before she left, maybe before or after sex. He gets her to degrade herself further to explore her submissive desires. Maybe there is blackmail, maybe she's just overcome with lusting after his superior dominant dick again. I think the fantasy that most who object just don't get is the thought of your wife being overcome with lust. Deep down Cindy found Rocco attractive. When she was called chesty she didn't ignore him because while objectfying, she felt sexy. She appreciated his advances and it's why she agreed on the bet to sit on his knee. She knew Rocco's son would likely outscore hers so it built in an excuse to submit to a more dominant cocky confident man. She told her husband to leave so she could have the opportunity to be alone with Rocco. This was consensual and it's why she says her husband should buy a hot tub. She wants to experience this again, that's why she says this. In reality Cindy the wife probably would never do these things. Deep down her husband imagines her debasing herself because he wants her to be a highly sexed woman who is possessed by her sex drive. Maybe imagining, well if she doesn't with me, at least maybe she would with another man. And the mystery is, whether that is true or a fantasy. This story or fantasy makes it true and Cindy gets to experience the best sex of her life and does anything to please the man that is giving her this. There's nothing wrong with having such fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the lack of tags for beating, drowning smh they should be added

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then what, so much left on the table. They were definitely at the mercy now of Rocco and Bob, and did the two sons there watch without anyone knowing.

5 stars good writing

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope this gets a sequel

intifada1intifada111 months ago

I'd love to read a sequel, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, sure hope there are more parts to this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: The next weekend Cindy begged to go back to Rocco's. She had her parents keep Sam. When she and Rick arrived Rocco immediately took charge. Rick tried to man up but Rocco overpowered him, stripped him and put him over his knee spanking his bare ass until he cried like a little girl. Then Rocco fucked Cindy mercilessly before forcing Rick to suck him off. The final step was Rocco bending Rick over the kitchen table and turning him to a fuck toy moaning bitch. Cindy had seen enough. She sent Rick home in tears, divorced him getting 80% of everything and moved in with her "daddy." Even Sam loved living at Rocco's now that he knew his dad was nothing but a sissy wimp cuck.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Sense

If he has any sense he would divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I need to see a sequel to this. Cindy gets addicted to Rocco's thick cock and spends the whole next season on the travel team having Rocco ride her roughly while they are at away games and when they are supposed to be watching practice. Rocco secretly records Cindy's debasement and humiliation and her barking like a dog while he fills up and stretches her married snatch out wide from behind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Be great to read a sequel to this. Cindy thinks her husband doesn't know what happen spends the whole next season having Rocco ride her roughly. Rocco records is fun with her, showing her husband the videos. Husband loves the videos. Rocco gets off because he enjoys humiliating Cindy. He shows his friends the videos humiliating the husband.

RastafooRastafoo6 months ago

Most people love this but I feel it was lacking realism

Jordan45Jordan456 months agoAuthor

I admit my stories lack realism. But if you want to point me to a good story that has the kind of realism you like, I will check it out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bitch, daddy....no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love a sequel to this. It's such a hot fucking story. Would love to see Rocco humiliate the husband even further, maybe knock Cindy up.

blackhawk_53blackhawk_533 months ago

Liked it would like to see sequel with video coercing Cindy to come to future parties. Thanks,

Jordan45Jordan453 months agoAuthor

Thank you to all the readers who asked for a sequel. I wasn’t originally planning one but I’ve had such an outpouring of support that I think I have to. The people have spoken.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife's big mouth is what got her in trouble. But a friend saved our marriage. Yes he had heard the bet that she made. She lost the bet. She thought it was a safe bet. She was drinking enough to agree to screw the guy if she lost. The friend that had heard told another friend that stepped in and threatened the man that won that if he pushed her into having sex with her he would suffer from his stupid decision. He took him seriously and forgot about the bet. Then he proved that the SOB was cheating. This happened while I was out of town for work. When I got home my wife told me everything and she was very sorry for what happened. The cheater was bared from our group.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Looking forward to the sequel.

ker63469ker634692 months ago

Just another slut willing to disrespect her man, her marriage, her life, for some strange cock and pussy

Poczi2332Poczi2332about 2 months ago

As far fetched as this story seems to be to some, this story describes my wife to a tee. She would be just like Cindy. It's not that she would set out to be a slut, it's just that she would stand up to Rocco and not give in at any cost, even if it means honoring a bet. I could see my wife ending up using her big mouth in more ways than one. Of course unlike Mike I would not be hiding in any bushes

Jordan45Jordan45about 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the thoughtful comment. Always appreciated. Sequel is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Her husband was just a pussy. He had any balls at all. He would’ve stepped at his stop things like that from happening some of these stories are just too far-fetched

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

It would turn me on to see a second chapter with Rocco and Cindy getting their teeths smashed in. Please write that I would cum hard from that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Thank you Jordan45. Enjoyed your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous