All Comments on 'My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 04'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Psychology 101 , give the broken minded what ever the hell they want , need or obsess on , lol ! This is one crazy ass concept , one ate up bitch and one overly caring cuckband all thrown into the mix in some whacked out tale , and it absolutely works brilliantly all the way through ! Extraordinary , a work of art ! Siskill and Eblurt give it two dicks up !

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

She needs serious therapy and to get rid of her selfish wimpy stupid husband.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

by goodness, I couldn't finish it.

the husband is so doormat he let his wife plan how to cuckold him.

this is depressing and quite embarrassing for male species to have all cuckold men in the world.

i hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After four installments it is still a piece of garbage and not likely to get better. Get your wife help to lift her up, not a shovel to bury herself. I know...it is just a work of fiction...with a kernel of factual reality.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's some fetish your character has. Obsessed with sucking cocks from random people? She should really get paid for it go the whole hog. The husband could easily become her pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so sad! What a sad life they have. She has to be humiliated and risk STD's while he loves her but can't stop her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who actually likes this shit? I mean seriously, not into kink-shaming, but putting someone's life at risk while pretending to be married to them? How is that exciting?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

I was bummed by the brief chapters. Got the feeling you weren't sure where to take these characters next. Need plot suggestions?

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, we never found out who beat her up in the first chapter. We had to wait until the third to find out what happened? Usually, the husband then goes out and deals with the scum that had to beat her up, but I guess he never did? I like the story so far but would have liked a little payback from the husband.

For the haters that he seems to be a cuck, well deal with it. So far, the author has let the husband and wife be in love with each other and both are aware that she has an issue. She does let the stranger know what is going on and nothing else will happen. I am quite willing to let them both stay together and work it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.