My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
My online domination continues, with unpleasant food play.
3.6k words
3.68
3.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
117 Followers

This is the second chapter in the series where I describe how I started getting sucked into the world of Financial Domination (find) before eventually ending up as my wife's cuckold.

In this chapter, I have more interaction with my online dominatrix, but things start to unravel, with further humiliation and food play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a reward for sending my domme her morning tea, I had been allowed to wrap myself into chastity, and now I was sat at my desk amongst my co-workers, feeling my balls throb gently between my legs as the cords pressed into them. The only communications that I had had this morning was a terse acknowledgment of the tribute I had sent for her tea, and the instruction allowing me to tie myself.

As the morning continued, I wondered if I should contact her again. Yesterday I had sent her money for lunch, and been rewarded with the pleasure of eating a stale piss soaked sandwich. Just as I was remembering that, my phone buzzed.

"I am going for lunch. You may pay for it."

My cock twitched and my heart started to race as I went to find a quiet corner of the office, and sent her the Wishtender payment. It wasn't long before the phone buzzed again, this time with a short voice message. I made sure no one was near by and listened, hearing my domme's voice for the first time.

Her voice was low and silky smooth, instantly arousing. I felt my cock swelling, straining against the cords I had wrapped around it.

"Good morning my little bitch," she murmured. "Thank you for my lunch. I'm just off to a lovely restaurant with my friend, and while we are eating, I will enjoy thinking of you suffering."

"You enjoyed your lovely sandwich yesterday, so you may have more of the same. However, I don't think you deserve to eat it with your hands. Little bitches like you should eat off the floor, so listen very carefully to your instructions."

"You are go and find the cheapest, plainest sandwich that you can, and then take it to the toilet. Break it into pieces and drop it on the floor, squashing it with your shoes. Then you are to kneel and eat it with your hands held behind you, using only your mouth. When you have finished you may drink some water from the toilet. I want everything videoed. Say, 'Thank You Mistress!'"

My hands trembled as I sent the reply. "Thank you Mistress." 

I had about 30 minutes to get ready. I couldn't use the toilets at work as the doors had a gap at the bottom but I knew that one of the stores in town had stalls with fully enclosed cubicles, and I just had time to go and find a sandwich and get there. The town market had a sandwich cheap sandwich stall, and it was on the way to the store, so that was my next stop.

The counter held a tired range of cling-film wrapped sandwiches. I looked through trying to find the cheapest, and found a plain cheese one, which I held it out to the owner.

"Sorry mate, that shouldn't be there, its past its sell-bye date."

He tried to take it from me, and shook his head when I held on to it, unable to comprehend why I still wanted to buy it. Clutching my stake purchase, I hurried to the store, relieved to find the toilets unoccupied. It was almost 12.30, and my phone buzzed, with another message from Raven.

"I hope you are ready bitch. I'm expecting to see that video!"

I set my phone on the floor and started it recording, making sure that it was capturing the area at my feet. Breaking the stale bread into chunks, I dropped them before pressing them down with my foot, twisting it to rub the food against the floor of the stall. On my knees, with my hands behind me, I lowered my head to the crushed food. The floor itself was not too bad, but the bread was grey, and I could see bits of grit from the sole of my boots embedded in it. I grasped the first piece in my mouth and swallowed. In some ways this was worse than the piss soaked bread from the day before. At least that had all come from me - now I could feel bits of dirt grating against my teeth as I chewed, before swallowing the disgusting mess. I glanced sideways at the phone, the blinking light confirming that it was still filming me, as I continued to grovel like a pig, sucking and licking at the pile in front of me. When I was done, I sat back on my heels, couscous that my face was now smeared with mess.

I needed a drink and remembered the second instruction. I could only drink from the toilet, but didn't have a cup with me. I knew the phone would not see it from the floor, so I paused the recording, and set it against the back of the bowl, angling it to point down. Restarting the recording, I flushed the chain, and as the water gushed out, cupped my hands in the stream, before rising them to my face to drink.

I stopped the recording, and send the video to Raven's Twitter account. I'd completed the task but looked a mess. My face was smeared with bread and dirt from the floor, and wet from the water. Luckily there was no one in the other stalls so I quickly went to the wash basins outside the cubicles and washed my face, drying it with the paper towels. My phone buzzed, with another voice message from Raven.

I listened to the peals of laughter.

"HaHahahaha - Oh My God! I can't believe you did that. You look just like a pig, rooting around on the floor. I've even shown my friend and she can't believe it. You are such a loser! But you forgot one thing - you didn't say 'Thank You Goddess for my lunch. Sort it out!!"

I quickly held the phone to my face, whispering "Thank you Goddess for my lunch."

I sent the video and waited. I could see that Raven was typing a reply this time.

"So pathetic that you are whispering. Are you worried someone might hear? And your face looks suspiciously clean. Have you just washed yourself?"

She could hardly expect me to go back to work with food all over my face? I quickly typed a reply.

"Yes Goddess, I washed myself in the sink."

"Did you dry yourself with the hand towels?"

I wasn't sure why she had asked that - again, it seemed obvious that I couldn't go back to work wet?

"Yes Goddess, I dried myself with the hand towel."

The icon flickered to indicate that Raven was typing again, before a lengthy message arrived.

"You stupid little fuck. Do you really think you are entitled to use sinks and towels to clean your self? You really do have ideas above your station, so let's get a few things straight."

* You only drink toilet water

* You only wash your face with toilet water

(* You only dry your face with used paper towels out of the bin.

"There needs to be a punishment. Send me money for drinks, and I will decide what that should be."

I realised that Raven was a serious domme, and that I now had two options. I could just stop now. If I didn't respond, I was fairly confident that I wouldn't hear from her again, but on the other hand, if I wanted to carry on, not only would I have to keep paying, but I would have to be prepared to do whatever she wanted. My cock and balls ached, as the thrill of what I was doing excited me. There was only one way to go really.

I sent a Wishtender for 'Drinks', and waited. It wasn't long before I got a voice message. Her voice was smooth and icy.

"Good little bitch. Now you have disappointed me, so there will be a punishment. I will be sending you details, but if you complete it, I will be very pleased, and might let you carry on serving me. Say thank you, Goddess."

I sent the reply and waited. My phone buzzed again.

"You will write the following phrase 10 times, by hand. I want to see a photo of the paper. It must be legible and I must be able to read it, You have 1 hour to complete this task".

"I am so sorry, Goddess. I do not deserve to use sinks and towels like real men. I will only wash my face in toilet water, and dry myself with used towels from the bin. I am so stupid."

I have always hated writing by hand, and nowadays almost never use a pencil or a pen. I walked back to the office, found a quiet corner, and started. She had only told me to write it out 10 times, but it seemed to take an age. Eventually I had it done, just within the one hour deadline. I took a photo and sent it, nursing my aching hand. It didn't take long for a reply.

"Rubbish. I told you it had to be legible and I can barely read it. Do it all again."

I groaned to myself and began start again. This time I laboured over each line, making sure that the letters were clear and legible. I kept getting strange looks from my co-worker who were wondering what I was writing - I'm sure some of them had never seen me even use a pen before. Eventually I was finished, and sent another picture, nursing my aching wrist while I waited for the reply. It was what was becoming typically terse.

"Still rubbish, but to be honest I'm bored of you. Tonight you will remain tied up and sleep like that. I will be requiring photo proof instantly when I text, so make sure your phone is on and to hand."

I didn't know how I was going to do this. Louise, my wife, knew nothing of what I was doing, and although we rarely had sex, we still slept together. Surely she would notice my cock and balls trussed up with cord?

I tried to appeal to Raven's better side, if there was such a thing.

"I don't know if I can do that Mistress. My wife will notice, and all will wonder what is going on when the phone keeps ringing?"

She was not amused.

"I really don't give a shit, loser. That's your problem. If you want to serve me, then you had better sort your fucking life out. Do what all my other subs do, lie and make something up. Tell her you don't feel well and are sleeping in the other room. Anything, I really don't care."

That was the last I heard from Raven during the day time. By the time I got home I had worked out what to tell Louise. She was going to be late home anyway, as she had something on after work, so I wrote a note explaining that we were doing a software release overnight. I explained that I was on call and didn't want to disturb her, so I would sleep in the spare room.

At about 9.30, my phone buzzed with the simple message, "Show Me." I quickly took a photo of my encased cock and balls and sent it to Raven, which was acknowledged with a thumbs-up gif. Louise still wasn't home at 10, so I went to bed, with the phone close by. It was almost midnight when I heard her come in, and our bedroom door slam as she went into the next-door room. There was silence, and then I heard a low murmuring on the phone, as if she was talking to someone. This was followed by a faint buzzing which I recognised as her vibrator. Normally, I would have gone in to see what was going on, but I was so relieved that she had accepted my story that I stayed in my room.

I was summoned twice more during the night, at around 2 and then later at 5, each time with the same short message, which I replied to instantly. I had never stayed tied up this long before, and my balls felt as if they were about to explode. I was intensely aroused by the captivity, and was starting to realise the attraction of chastity. Although I was in someways desperate to release myself, I also wanted to stay locked up.

In the morning, Louise seemed distracted, and we barely spoke. She didn't ask about my evening, and I assumed that she had accepted my story of the overnight release. She had just left, and I was getting ready to go to work, when my phone buzzed. I had already sent Raven a tribute for her morning tea, and was expecting a response.

"Are you still at home?"

I replied that I was, and waited as she typed her reply.

"You will take your own lunch today. You will be paying for mine again, so I don't want you wasting money on yourself, You can make a sandwich as follows."

"Cut two slice of bread, no butter. If you have any stale bread, thats better. Get any leftovers you have in the bin and place it on the bread. I want to see a decent pile. Take a photo and show me. You have 5 mins."

We had some bread which was a few days old so I cut a couple of slices and laid them on the counter, before looking in the kitchen bin. We had eaten lasagne a couple of nights before and the scrapings were still there. I gingerly fished a handful of congealed pasta and sauce and laid it on the bread. It looked disgusting, and I wondered how I would be able to eat it without throwing up. I sent a photo and waited for the response. This time it was a voice message, and I listened to her soft voice taunting me.

"That looks lovely, although it does look like it's been eaten once already!" Her laughter mocked me before she continued.

"It looks a bit dry though. I want you to spit on it, and I want to see plenty of your snot coating it! Take a video as you do it."

I held the camera up and started recording. Clearing my throat, I spat as hard as possible, my saliva dripping down the mess on the counter. I repeated it several times, until I was sure that she would be able to see the results, before sending the video. She typed back.

"Lovely. Now get off to work, you need to keep earning money for me! Keep your phone close by, I shall expect to see proof that you are locked up during the day. And say 'thank you'!"

I typed back the usual "Thank You, Mistress" and wrapped my sandwich up before leaving for work.

I was summoned a couple of times during the morning, and each time, I rushed to the toilet to photograph myself and send it to Raven. Just before 12, I got the expected summons, simply, "Lunch, Bitch!".

I sent Raven the tribute and waited for the reply which would no doubt contain my instructions.

"You will eat your lunch in the toilet at 12.30. You may sit on the seat and eat it. Video yourself eating, and when you have eaten half, stop and send it to me."

At half past 12, I went and found a cubicle and locked myself in. Taking the camera out, I positioned it on the sink, and filmed myself eating my sandwich. It was even worse than I was expecting. The bread was hard, and the filling like mush. I could taste the my own slime coating it as I manfully chewed, forcing myself not to throw up, and trying to forget that I was eating garbage out of the bin. When I had forced half of it down, I stopped the recording, and sent it to Raven. I imagined her sitting in a nice restaurant, with a lovely lunch in front of her, while I was sat in a toilet, eating leftovers.

"HaHaHaHaHaHaHa. You utter loser, eating out of the bin like the pig that you are. So this is how you will finish your meal. Stand up and piss in the toilet, then drop the rest of your sandwich into the water and leave it there for two minutes. After that you may take it out again and eat it. When you have finished, you may flush the toilet and then take a drink. Do not forget about cleaning up - don't be making the same mistake as yesterday. And video yourself of course!"

I stood over the bowl and pissed into it, before dropping the rest of my sandwich into it. How far had I fallen down the rabbit hole now? Last week my lunches were chicken salads, or tasty soups. Now I was dunking for garbage out of a piss filled toilet. The two minutes were up, so I felt into the yellow liquid and fished out the soggy mess. Water dipped back into the bowl as I took a deep breath and forced the mush into my mouth. The realisation of what I was eating and where it had come from was too much, and I wretched, spraying half digested food back into the bowl. I sank to my knees, my head resting in the bowl, as I vomited again, the rest of the sandwich coming back up to splash into the water on front of me.

Wearily, I flushed the toilet and turned off the recording. I realise that I would have to send it to Raven, and that I had failed the task.Perhaps I could at least reduce the inevitable punishment by keeping to her instructions about cleaning up. There was a bin next to the sink with a few used paper towels in it. I fished out one of the less used ones, and dunked it in the toilet water, before wiping my face clean with it, making sure it was captured on my camera. I sent the videos to Raven and waited.

I did not have to wait long, to receive her voice reply.

"You utter failure. Just one thing you had to do, and you couldn't even do that. What do you mean by throwing up and wasting that lovely lunch that I had prepared for you? There will be consequences, stupid idiot. Now fuck off and leave me alone, I will be in touch later!"

A second text message, quickly followed.

"You had better still be tied up, Show Me!"

I snapped a picture of my aching balls and cock and sent it to her. She quickly replied.

"Looks a little loose. Pull the cord round your balls tighter, and then go back to work."

I untied the cord, savouring the release for a minute, before wrapping it around the base again, and pulling tight, almost as hard as possible. I could feel them throbbing as I re-tied the knot, and returned to my desk.

Just before I finished, I received my instructions from Raven.

"You are to sleep on the floor of the toilet during the night. I will be messaging you, and will require instant proof that you are there. You may return to your bed at 6 am. Don't bother telling me you can't - you have proved that you can deceive your wife, so do it again."

I knew Louise would be home late again, but I couldn't use the same excuse as last night. Raven knew I went to bed at around 10 oclock, and when it got to that time, Louise still wasn't home, so I wrote her a note telling her that I want feeling well, and was sleeping the spare room, so that I didn't disturb her. I thought that, if she caught me in the bathroom, I could say I was feeling sick, and needed to be near the toilet.

I lay down on the cold floor, and took a picture before sending it to Raven. The reply came back quickly.

"You seem to be wearing pyjamas? You don't deserve to wear clothes at night, take them off now. I want to see you naked on the cold floor!"

I took my pyjamas off and stretched out on the cold tiles, taking a photo for her when I was done. I lay there in the dark, shivering, knowing that I was in for a long night. I heard Louise come in and go to bed. Like last night, I heard murmured conversation followed by the low buzz of her vibrator. I wasn't sure what was going on, but was relieved that she wasn't coming to check up on me. Just like the previous night, I got several messages to check that I was there, and replied instantly, making sure that the pictures showed me naked on the tiles.

At 6 am I wearily dragged myself up and went to bed for a quick nap before I had to get upon hour later. It seemed like I had only just fallen asleep when the alarm went off to get up again. I quickly sent Raven the tribute for her morning tea, and wondered what today would bring.

laver1812
laver1812
117 Followers