My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Louise discovers I have an online domme.
1.6k words
4.36
3.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

This is the third chapter in the series where I describe how I started getting sucked into the world of Financial Domination (find) before eventually ending up as my wife's cuckold.

In this chapter, we hear Louise's story during the period of the first two chapters, and her discovery of my online domination.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been married to Peter for about 10 years, and like many couples I suppose, we had settled I to a conformable but not particularly sexual relationship. I have quite a high powered job, and know I earn quite a bit more than him, and I suppose Im the dominant one in our relationship. I realise that I make quite a lot of the decisions about what we do, but he's always seemed quite happy with that.

Prior to meeting Peter, I had had quite a lot of boyfriends, and experienced a lot of sex. If I'm honest, I was a bit disappointed the first time I slept with him. His cock was quite small, and it didn't last long. He certainly wasn't very adventurous, but there was so much else that I loved about him that I thought I would be prepared to put up with the underwhelming sex. As the years went on, our sex got less and less frequent, which didn't seem to bother him. I solved my own frustration by getting a vibrator, which I would use when I was alone, fantasising about some of the large cocks I had enjoyed in the past, and trying to ignore that part of my brain which was telling me I wanted them again.

There were some good looking men in our office, and I was particularly drawn to one of them, Joe, who was a total alpha male. When I was alone with my vibrator, I would fantasise about him taking me, holding me face down while he restlessly fucked me, squirming underneath him. But I knew that it couldn't go any further than that, while I was still with Peter.

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that Peter was starting to act strangely. He kept flicking through his phone, and trying to hide his messages from me. I wondered if he was having an affair, but it just didn't seem like him. Once night in particular, he just kept squirming in his chair until eventually I shouted at him, telling him that if he couldn't keep still then he should go and sit somewhere else?

I was quite suspicious now of what he was up to, ands decided that I would have to try and find out. I was pretty sure I knew what his computer password was, as he tended to use the same one for everything. He was also going to be going to work the next day, rather than working from home, and he normally left his personal laptop behind, so I would have a chance if I wanted it.

The next morning, after he left for work, I opened up his laptop, and stood staring at the blinking password prompt. Once I went in, there would be no going back. I might find out there was nothing at all, but what if there was, and was I prepared for the consequences. With a deep breath, I typed in what I thought was his password, and waited for Pandora's box to open.

The password was right, and his screen unlocked. The 'mail' icon was blinking so I clicked it, and his Inbox opened.

It was full of messages entitled 'Goddess Raven (via X)'. I clicked the first one and started to read, discovering what he had been up to. It was apparent that Raven was an on-line dominatrix, and had been sucking Peter in, giving him tasks to complete, presumably for money. Unfortunately I could only see her replies to his messages, but I could tell what his Twitter handle was.

I brought up Twitter on a web browser and put his username in, and then, holding my breath, typed in his usual password. Yes - he was using the same password for everything, which was going to make things easy! I went to his messages, and started to read the exchanges between him and Raven.

It seemed to have started quite slowly, with him sending her money for cuts of tea, which I found quite pathetic, but then soon started to ratchet up, with her quickly making him tie his own cock and balls up. Suddenly some of his behaviour made sense.

I found the exchange where he had been forced to keep himself tied up, and made to send regular pictures, until she released him. That must have ben what he was up to last night! It certainly explained the constant checking of his phone, the sudden trips out of the room, and the squirming.

I was dumbstruck - I would have never expected it of him. My feelings were totally confused - of course I felt betrayed, but a part of me was also quite excited by it. As I calmed down, I realised that it also gave me an excuse to take my fantasies about Joe a bit further. If Peter was going to start a relationship with an online domme, then why couldn't I have a bit of fun at work?

I went into the office, and 'accidentally' bumped into Joe at lunchtime. We had the usual banter, with his innuendo bordering on unacceptable office behaviour, but he was surprised when I suggested a drink after work. He readily agreed however, so I met him in a bar near the office around six oclock.

We had a fun evening, and after a couple of drinks, I texted Peter to let him know I would be late home. By the time we left, I was quite drunk, enough to lose some inhibitions, but not enough to be out of control. Joe had been getting more tactile throughout the evening, brushing against me when he went to get drinks, 'accidentally' touching my arm and hand, and when he walked me to the taxi rank, it seemed natural to let him take my arm in his. There were plenty of taxis, so I didn't need to wait. I stood on tip toe to give him a peck on the cheek, and then twisted my head to kiss him full on the lips. His arms went around me, and pulled me to him as we French kissed like a couple of teenagers, our tongues entwining. It was the first person I had kissed fully apart from Peter for ten years, and I felt myself instantly get wet as his hand slipped down my back to cup my bottom. He pulled me tight against him and I could feel his cock hardening against me under his trousers. It seemed huge, and I knew how good it would feel inside me.

I forced myself to push him away, and quickly got in the taxi to be driven home, before I could change my mind. When I got home, there was note from Peter saying something about an overnight software release that he would have to support, and he had gone to sleep in the spare room, so that I wouldn't be disturbed. To be honest, I was grateful to be alone with my thoughts. My phone buzzed, and I saw that Joe was calling me. I answered him, and we chatted quietly like a couple of teenagers, both admitting how much we had enjoyed the evening and agreeing to do the same again tomorrow night. As soon as he had hung up, I reached for my vibrator, and let myself release in a mind-blowing orgasm, as I imagined what might have happened if I had gone home with Joe.

The following morning, I told Peter I would be late that evening, and met Joe again after work. The night was just as good as the previous evening, and ended the same way, with an enthusiastic snog at the taxi rank, our hands all over each other. This time I grabbed his cock through his trousers, and realised that it was even bigger than I thought, and knew that I was on the cusp of fucking him.

Peter had left another note - something about not feeling well so he was sleeping in the spare room. Again I wasn't bothered, especially as I thought Joe might call. When he did, I was already in bed, vibrator at the ready, and I let it bring me to orgasm as we chatted quietly in the dark.

Once I had recovered from another earth shattering climax, I decided to check up on Peter's Twitter again. More surprises followed - he was letting the mysterious Raven dominate him even further. Last night she had made him keep himself tied up all night, which must have been why he made up the story about sleeping in the spare room. She had sent him messages through the night, and each time he got one, he had had to send a photo to show that he was still locked up. Tonight she had told him he had to sleep on the toilet floor.

I crept down to our downstairs toilet and quietly open the door a crack. I could see him lying there asleep on the cold tiles. Closing the door again quietly, I didn't know whether to laugh or burst in and kick him hard in his tied up balls. It was suddenly real, and I realised that this wasn't just some online fantasy, he really was doing it.

I went back to bed, determined that tomorrow, I was going to try and do something about it. If he could act out his fantasies, then so could I. I was going to let Joe fuck me if he wanted, and also I was going to get in touch with Raven to get her version of what was going on. I would let Peter continue in ignorance - for now.

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers