My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 10

Story Info
Raven and Emma give me my first experience of anal sex.
2k words
4.2
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
146 Followers

I had spent the night chained up in the basement of Raven's house, lying in a pool of my own piss (see previous chapter). Now she had released me, I was busy preparing a brunch for the three women, dressed in a t-shirt emblazoned with the word "Whore", a mini skirt that barely covered my arse, and a skimpy thong over the chastity cage that I was locked in.

It was mid morning by the time they appeared - Raven, the spiky goth Emma who lived in the same house, and finally my wife Louise. Raven was fully dressed, but Emma and Louise looked as they had only just got out of bed, and were dressed in matching towelling robes, which occasionally gaped enough to show that they had very little on underneath. I knew that all three had slept together in the same bed last night. I had been forced to listen to Emma fucking Louise with a strap-on while I was in a cage at the foot of the bed, before I had been taken downstairs and locked in the basement room. Louise still looked sleepy, and I suspect that the other two women had kept her awake throughout the night as they shared her between them.

After Louise yawned for the umpteenth time, Raven reached across and gently stoked her hair.

"Poor baby, why don't you go back to bed? I know we kept you awake a lot last night, and you've got a big evening ahead. Go back upstairs, and we will amuse ourself with this little slut. He's got some training to do anyway!"

Louise wearily nodded her agreement, and after giving Raven and Emma a kiss, left to go back upstairs. Raven turned to me, her face stern and unsmiling.

"So, you little worm. We have got a day planned like you wouldn't believe. Tonight we are going have a party, and some guests will be arriving, so you have some work to do to get ready for that."

I assumed she meant that I would be cleaning and cooking, but I was wrong.

"Emma told me what a pathetic job you made of sucking her strap-on last night. The good news for you is that you are going to be sucking dick tonight for us, so before then we need to do some training."

The casual way she dropped that into the conversation took me by surprise. I'd never been near another man, and when Emma had made me suck the dildo last night before she fucked Louise with it, it was the first time I had had one in my mouth. I had been surprised by how far I had needed to open my mouth, my jaw stretching wide.

Raven walked nearer. I could see Emma smirking behind her as she leant closer, her delicate perfume wafting over me.

"And you are not just going to be sucking dick. I am going to have someone fuck your perfect virgin ass tonight!"

My emotions were in turmoil. I was both frightened and revolted, but the submissive part of me knew that this was something I had always wanted to do, and was a natural progression from being Louise's cuckold. Raven clipped her lead onto the collar around my neck and tugged me towards the door.

"Come on, training time!"

We went back upstairs, and into a separate bedroom. In addition to another large bed, there was what looked like a low table I the middle of the room, padded with leather, and with straps handing from it. Raven made me kneel in front of it, and then lean forward on all fours that my stomach was against the top. Emma quickly tied my hands and legs to the straps, before moving to stand in front of me, my head level with the tops of her legs. Grabbing my hair, she held my head still before pushing her groin forward and rubbing me against her. She was still wearing the towelling robe, which fell open to reveal a small black thong covering her mound. I could smell the excitement on her, and for the briefest of moments, she rubbed my face against the damp cotton, and I tasted her.

Raven tutted behind me. 



"Not now Emma, we haven't got time. Go and get yourself ready for his training."

Emma left the room, and Raven moved closer. I felt her hand gently stroking my back.

"We are going to push some boundaries today, and I am going to give you a safe word. If you use it, we will stop and go no further. You will still remain as Louise's slave, but I probably wont want you to serve me any more. For me, this is the natural next step in your journey to be a true submissive, but I also want to respect your limits. So please feel free to use the safe word if you can't continue any further but bear in mind that its use is final, there's no going back afterwards."

She paused for a minute, before continuing. Her voice had taken on an evil note.

"You can see what is on your t-shirt, and that should give you some idea of what we have got planned for you. When our guests arrive tonight, we are going to make you available to them, as their sissy bitch. You are going to suck cock for me, and they will fuck you in the ass. By the time the night is finished, you will be sore, exhausted, with cum dripping from every hole. You will see Louse and Emma get fucked as well, and they will laugh at you, their stupid sissy whore, while they are enjoying them elves. Do you think you can cope with that?"

There was a silence as I digested what she had just told me. There would be no going back from this - once Louise saw me taking another man's cock, I would sink even lower in her eyes. On the other hand, she would also see how much I loved her, in that I was prepared to do anything to stay with her. There was only one answer from me.

"Yes Mistress."

I heard someone come into the room behind me and guessed it was Emma. Strapped down in my hands and knees, I couldn't look round, but heard and then saw a pair of feet appear in my vision. I lifted my head to see Emma, naked apart from a dildo strap-on, which she moved in front of my face. Raven started to give instructions.

"Even you must have received a blow job in the past so you know what sucking cock is like for the recipient. For the cock-sucker.."

She sniggered before continuing.

"Sorry, its just that word really sums you up at the moment. For the cock sucker, its all about giving pleasure. You want to make that cock feel like it's sliding into something. Get your mouth wide open and let your tongue swirl around. Most importantly of all - don't let those teeth get anywhere near!"

I opened my mouth wide and Emma nudged the tip into my mouth, holding it just inside. The dildo felt smaller than the one she had been using last night, and it didn't make my jaw ache as much. I tried to imagine that it was my cock that was being sucked, and what I like to feel. I ran my tongue around the tip, licking the length of the shaft as Emma started to slowly push in and out. I swallowed slightly, pulling it into my mouth and then suddenly gagged as the end hit the back of my throat.

Emma pulled back while I coughed and spluttered, laughing at me along with Raven.

"My God, that's nothing! I've hardly ever seen a cock as small as this, and it still made you choke!"

"I have," added Emma, evil. "His isn't any bigger - no wonder Louise is so keen to fuck around, now she's found out what she's been missing."

The dildo went back in my mouth and we resumed. Each time I gagged, Emma pulled out, and I slowly started to be able to get it in further and further. She grabbed my head and began to push it up and down on the cock, forcing it back and forth in my mouth. Suddenly she pulled back, panting, and I realised that she was getting aroused by fucking my face.

Raven clapped her hands.

"Not bad so far. That's the foreplay, let's get on with the main event!"

Emma disappeared from view and then I suddenly felt a cold wet sensation on my arse, as she squeezed a generous quantity of lube onto me. This was followed by a finger, spreading the liquid between my cheeks, and then, ever so slowly, starting to push into my virgin hole. I instinctively tensed and was rewarded with a quick smack across the buttocks.

"Try to relax," ordered Raven. "Tensing up is only going to make it worse, and let's face it, it's going to happen any way so you can't stop it. Try taking some deep breaths."

The finger returned, and I tried to force myself to keep calm as it slipped inside my virgin arse. She had used a lot of lube so there wasn't too much friction, and gradually I started to relax and enjoy the sensation. The finger was removed and I felt something larger pressing between my buttocks. I realised that Emma was trying to push the dido into me, and instinctively tensed again, to be rewarded by another smack across the buttocks.

"Will you just relax!" shouted Raven. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, staring down at me. "That cock is going in your arse right now!"

She nodded and I felt a stabbing pain as Emma thrust forward into me. I had nowhere to go, and so was helpless as she invaded me. It was a strange sensation, feeling something moving inside me, and once it was in, the initial pain started to subside. They had used a lot of lube, and I could hear it squelching as Emma started to fuck me. I suddenly felt her touch something inside me, and a wave of pleasure swept over me. Raven laughed, "She's just hit your prostate! That's your pleasure zone."

I would never have thought I could feel pleasure from being fucked in the arse, but that's what was happening. My cock grew harder in its cage, and I could feel it twitching, desperate to release. Raven laughed again, as drops of pre-cum started to drip onto the floor.

"The little whore is starting to enjoy himself - stop a moment Emma,"

Emma stopped her thrusting and stayed motionless, the dildo still inside me. I realised that I had been near to orgasm, and was panting. At a nod from Raven, Emma pulled out, and I felt the lube start to drip down my leg.

"Get used to that," Raven said, "tonight it will be cum dripping out of you."

I heard more movement behind me, and then something being pushed back into my arse, which was painful for a moment, and then relaxed.

"She's put a butt-plug in you," said Raven. "That will help keep you ready for tonight."

They left me alone for a while, stretched over the table, with the plug in my arse. When they came back, Emma was dressed inter usual goth setup, with a short skirt and clunky biker boots.

'Even I realise that you are going to need to rest a bit before tonight, so I'll leave you with Emma," instructed Raven. "I will see you later for the party."

She left the room while Emma untied me, and then led me over to the bed. "I'd try and get some sleep if I were you, there's only a few hours, and you are going to be busy tonight. I'll leave you alone and come back for you later."

She pulled the covers back and I got into the bed, before she pulled them back over me and tucked me in. Her hand stroked lightly over my face and she bent to give me a small kiss.

"Sleep well darling, you are doing really well. I'll be back later."

She turned off the light as she went out, and although it was only early afternoon, I fell into a deep sleep, exhausted from the previous night and the training I had just had.

laver1812
laver1812
146 Followers