My Wife's Ex Husband

Story Info
A Unique Interracial Gay Love Affair Between 2 Husbands.
1.7k words
4.08
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife's ex-husband, John at our wedding, he was in his early sixties, well built, hairy with a lot of muscles, I could see he had a tight ass in his clothes he was wearing,. About a week after we were married my wife went to visit her sister in Jersey there was a knock on my door early Saturday morning and it was her ex-husband. He said "I was just in the neighborhood" and he had a six pack of beer in his hand said "you want to watch some sports?" Being friendly and I said "sure come on in". We sat down on the couch started talking, doing some shots with the beer, he brought out some blow so I did a couple lines of that too. I usually no better than to do blow because it really puts my sex drive into overdrive and my wife is out of town.

It was a hot day here in LA we both had on shorts and a tank top, sitting on the same couch, he went to go do another line of blow and I watched him walk over to the table and I caught myself looking at how well built he was. I went over there too and he handed me the straw and he had laid out a huge line which I did. I looked at him in my eyes were watering after that he said "good stuff huh?" I said "wow is it ever, I get this stuff usually puts my sex drive into overdrive LOL." John said yeah me too. And that's when he walked right up to me and put both of his hands on my hips. I looked down at his hands in my hips and then looked at him and said what's going on here. He should look at the front of my shorts which I did and I could see he must have had a huge cock below there because he had a massive bulge. I just looked up at him and he said you're doing that to me.

He moved his arms up around my neck and moved even closer to me and now we were almost face to face and I said what are you doing? He said if you ever been with another man? I said never. Now his mouth was only inches from my lips as he pulled my body against his I could feel his cock against my cock too and he turned his head a little bit and he started moving in slowly and his lips touch mine, and he gently kiss me. He held his lips on my lips for a good 10 seconds without even moving them.

Then he backed up just a few inches looking in my eyes, as my hands went on each side of his hips, he looked down at my hands and then look back at me and smiled. Again his mouth moved into mine and our lips met and this time we together begin kissing. I slowly started gently kissing his lips, then I found myself licking his bottom lip, then licking his top lip and putting my lips back on his and kissing him harder. I can feel my cock was rock hard and I knew his was because we were that close rubbing our cocks against each other through our jeans.

He had now put his hands down on my ass squeezing both of my ass cheeks and holding him even hard on to his cock. I put my hands on his ass and couldn't believe how muscular and tight it was. Now our tongues were starting to go in each other's mouth as we were in a full out make out mode. I was in disbelief that I was standing in the middle of my living room making out with a man, a white man, my wife's ex-husband and fucking loving it.

John stopped kissing me and went over and did another line of blow, he held the straw out so I went over and did some more too as he stood behind me, then he wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing the back of my neck God it felt so fucking good. His hands were now unbuckling my shorts, and He also unzipped them, then his hands went up the front of my chest massaging my chest and stomach while his cock was right against my ass.

Finally I turned around as I watched him unbutton my shirt and take it off and start kissing my damp hairy chest slowly licking down my stomach, getting closer and closer to my cock in my shorts. He pulled down my shorts and started licking my underwear the full outline of my cock that was so hard. Both of his sexy thin white lips were going back and forth on my cock inside my underwear

I watched John pull down my underwear is my cock sprung straight out, he took a hold of my cock with one hand, and was squeezing my ass with his other as he was looking up at me stroking my cock. Oh God it felt so fucking good everything. He kissed underneath my cock so softly looking up at me and said I'm going to suck your cock now is that okay? I immediately said yes yes suck my cock. Omg I watched his mouth go around my cock and start sucking my cock, my wife's ex-husband, sucking my black cock in my living room.

He looks so fucking good with his mouth on my cock, both of my hands were around his head guiding him slowly back and forth on my cock. I had to pull my cock out of his mouth because I almost nutted as I leaned down and kissed his mouth and he stood up. I said "John fuck call me almost made me cum, he kissed me so fucking hard and he took my hands and put them on the front of his shorts and I was already unbuckling his buckle unzipping his pants pulling him off his hips grabbing hold of his underwear pulling them down as he stepped out of everything.

He looked at me and said are you ready to see my cock. Still looking in his eyes I shook my head yes yes I'm ready. He took his hands off of both sides of my face and

I looked down and I see a huge thick long every bit of 9 inch white cock standing straight hard dripping pretty cum out of the end of it. I look back at him and he smiled. I settle my fucking god John, omg look at your cock. He kissed me one more time and sit down in your knees and suck my cock. He didn't have to tell me twice, I dropped down to my knees grabbed a hold of his cock with both hands stroking and looking up at him licking underneath his cock and then put his cock in my mouth and begin sucking my first cock.

God it was hard, yet soft feeling, heavy, and my spit made his cock just shine, omg I was in heaven. I could taste his salty precum, omg I'm sucking my first cock. He took my head off his cock because he almost nutted. He helped me up and laid me down push my legs back and started licking my ass. He sprinkled some blow on his tongue and then put his tongue in my ass. Omg I know what he's going to do he's got to fuck me with that cock.

He got up and pushed my legs back and he looked at me and I was shaking my head no no I've never had anything in my ass. He leaned down as I put my arms around his shoulders and he kissed me he said don't worry you'll get used to this cock, because me and you were going to do a lot of fucking, I find you so fucking hot how about me? I kissed him back and said you are the hottest thing I've ever fucking seen, this is so hot what we're doing. He said then I'm going to fuck you.

And with that I see him take his hand grab his cock and I can feel the head of his cock against my ass. Slowly he started pushing that massive cock in my ass and he told me to relax just relax my ass which I did, finally it got in and he put his hands on each side of my shoulder as I looked at him and he started moving his cock. Deeper and deeper he started going in my ass really slow my eyes were wide open as he'd leaned down and kiss me. I said, "Omg, you're fucking me John, I can't believe you're fucking my ass."

He kissed me and said your ass is so fucking tight I won't go any faster right now. All he was going the full length I could feel him hitting the end of my ass inside. He started moving a little bit faster and he had a hold of my cock stroking it and he said I'm going to fucking cum. When you said that my cock started leaking out all my nut, as he stroke me so fucking hard when he seen it come out.

Then in turn made him start pounding my ass a little harder and then harder and harder if my cum kept coming out of my cock. He leaned down and kiss me and said I'm going to cum inside of you I said do it baby. He grabbed a hold of both of my legs and pulled my hips into his cock and really started pounding me for a few minutes omg is fucking whole big 9ish cock was pounding my virgin ass, he said "I'm coming I'm coming inside you."

I said "do it Daddy do it omg". John shot his fucking hot load inside my ass, I felt squirt after squirt as it started leaking out between my cock and his ass, he had so much cum inside of me.

Omg, John leaned down and kiss me and I told him I loved him, to which he looked in my eyes and he said "I love you too, omg I can't wait to have your cock in me." We laid in each other's arms kissing until my cock got nice and hard and I ended up fucking John and we made love all afternoon. We still do this day at least once a week I'm with my man oh my.