Next time with John

Story Info
This is the continuation of My Ex Wife’s Husband Takes Me.
1.4k words
4.18
5.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having my first sex with a man, let alone my wife's ex-husband I couldn't stop thinking about having him again. It had only been several days and I text him and I simply said I want you. He just text back you read my mind. I said "I'm going to tell the wife I'm going to go to the casino for a while but I'm going to come over to your house." He said the door will be open I'll be waiting for you in my bedroom. I went and took a shower, put on a pair of my wife's panties underneath my jeans, put on a nice shirt, some cologne and was heading out the door when my wife said you look like you're going out on a date or something and then she chuckled. I said, "What's with these jeans and this shirt nah just going to the casino baby."

Her ex only lived a mile away I parked a little ways up the block instead of in front of his house and then walk the rest of the way. I went to the back door like he told me to and it was unlocked. His bedroom he said is on the second floor so I headed on up there and I opened the door at the top and there that handsome white man laid naked on his side with one leg bent up stroking his cock and smiling at me. He told me to go ahead and undress he wants to watch me so I undressed slowly for him.

Took off my shirt and then when I slid down my jeans he seen the Black panties that I had on and he instantly said oh my God that's so fucking hot. He got out of the bed, grab my hand and walk me to the bathroom where he had some blow laid out. First he put his arms around my neck and I put mine around his waist rubbing his ass and we slowly ever so slowly moved in for an awesome soft kiss. Our lips worked in harmony cuz it was amazing how good I could kiss this man and he could kiss me. Finally our lips parted and we did three or four lines of Coke and then went back to the bed.

I climbed on top of him and lay down him as his hands went around my back and our cocks were rock hard against each other. Again we begin kissing as his hand went up and down my back over my ass squeezing my cheeks as both of us were moaning softly while we kissed. I stopped long enough to look at him and say what are you doing to me I can't stop thinking about you. He pulled my mouth to his again and kissed me then stopped and looked at me and said I know, I can't get you out of my mind either. I told him I could fall in love with you so easy is this right? And then he really shocked me and said I'm already in love with you and I don't care if it's right or wrong I love you. I couldn't help but tell him I love you too and I don't care either and we begin making out for a good half hour.

Our cocks rubbing against each other were wet from all the pre-cum. I finally stopped kissing him and said I want to fuck you, to which he answered my ass is all lubed up inside and ready for your cock just stick it in me baby. I got between his sexy toned legs, push them back and I grabbed both of his ankles, line the head of my big headed cock up with his sexy tight white ass push the head of my cock in as I seen him wince a little bit and I stopped. He looked at me and said no go ahead, give me all your cock.

To which I slowly in one stroke pushed my cock in all the way up to my nuts and just held it there. I could feel his ass as he tightened and released it over and over squeeze my cock that's how tight his ass was, I still hadn't moved my cock as I laid back down on top of him and felt his legs wrap around my back, I looked at him and said I can't believe how warm and tight and hot your ass pussy feels. All we could say was I love you again to each other and I begin fucking him, I got back on my knee so I can go a little faster with my cock and I watched him stroke that big beautiful cock of his while I fucked his ass. I pulled my cock out of his ass and crawled up on his chest to which he greedily grabbed my cock and started sucking my cock, then I pulled my cock out of his mouth and went down and kissed him so I could taste what he was tasting.

Again I said "I love you" and he said,

"I'm so in love with you will you please nut inside of me?"

He rolled over and got on his hands and knees and I got up in the bed put my cock back in it grab his ass cheeks and started fucking him hard, he was stroking his cock so fast while I pounded him my balls were slapping against his cheeks, he had a mirror alongside the bed and we both were watching me fuck him and him jerk his cock and he told me look how fucking hot we look we should start making movies.

I asked him if he was ready and he said yeah you and I said, "Yes baby I'm going to nut so deep inside your white ass". He said, "Do it and right after you nut and get it all up inside of me I'm going to jerk off on your face I want to watch you suck my cock and eat my cum". I said, "Oh baby that talk right there did it, I'm going to cum --- I'm going to cum in your fucking ass I love you so much". I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming I push my cock in as hard as I could as he actually collapsed from the forcing me driving my cock as deep as I could and I laid on top of him wiggling my cock for every centimeter I can get inside of him deeper.

He was moaning so loudly telling me how hot and good it felt, as I lay down on top of his back and was kissing his back and sucking on his ear, then I whispered to him are you ready I want your seed in my mouth. He rolled me off of him and got up on my chest and stuck his cock down my throat 9 inches of white cock with being stuffed down my black mouth and I loved it. It only took him about 15 seconds before I felt the head of his cock getting bigger and bigger and I knew he was getting ready and sure enough he pushed it down my throat and I felt his warm thick Hot load squirting in my mouth down my throat, so much of it leaking out the side of his cock between my cheek and his cock, I love his fucking cock and cum.

Finally his cock started getting soft as he got off of me and laid down beside me and pulled my mouth to his and we cum kissed for at least 10 minutes. Finally laying there rubbing each other's chests, looking at each other with our mouth inches apart kissing each other softly while we talked. I said, "I can't stop thinking about you I'm so in love with you your body your cock your ass the way you fuck me the way you touch me the way you suck me what are we going to do?"

He kiss me so fucking hard after that finally he said I am fucking so fucking into you and so in love with you let's just keep this quiet, don't tell Julie yet, I want to fall deeper in love with you before she knows. I kissed him softly I send me to John, I never thought I was a bit gay or bisexual but I'm so in love with you I don't care what they call it. He looked at me and said I agree and we begin kissing again and making love for the next 3 hours.