All Comments on 'My Wife's Fantasies - The Bouncers'

by BigDave1690

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
How old is she?

Because only a child is going to call her pussy a "Foo-Foo". And if she's going to fuck other men, then unless she is Martha Stewart in the Living Room and Rachel Ray in the kitchen, she's not fucking worth it.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
Hot story

Very hot story, man! Easy to read and very nice plot.

The only part I found a little irritating was Kate calling her pussy 'FooFoo', which was almost a character of its own...

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
@ anon

I'm really sorry you're not well. Maybe someday they'll invent a pill against the condition you seem to suffer from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Foofoo got you an automatic 1*

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
When non-consent is one of the two tags for this story

Shouldn't it be in that category ?

I didn't read your story author , as I relearned recently to not start reading without checking the tags first .

No score.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
@Crkcppr

Instead of asking such questions, why don't you just read it and judge for yourself? There are 'non-consent" stories with "interracial" tags and still they are not in the "interracial" category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Its just a story,Read, enjoy and say thank you..

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
@ Archie89

I have a certain set of story lines that I prefer . Non- consent , willing cuckoldry , hot wife , and swinger stories just aren't my cup of tea. I'm not saying others cannot enjoy what they enjoy .

But I go by the tags to help me decide whether to spend my time on a story , and as I said , their were only two tags on this story and the fact that one of them happens to be non-consent tells me that it must figure greatly in this story. So therefore I simply asked the author a simple , and I thought , reasonable question .

I didn't one bomb the story as so many do , I never vote on a story that I personally haven't read , unlike some.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This story was like her Foo-Foo...

This story was like her Foo-Foo...Her Foo-Foo was burning, this story burnt to the ground and what was left were ashes...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mommy...my Foo-Foo hurts...

Mommy...my Foo-Foo hurts...At stories like this, It's bad that 1* it's the lowest rate in here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really??? Foo-Foo?

I know a little old lady, she had a miniature poodle she called Foo-Foo; it was a real bitch too. Wasn't good for anything but kicking around; it got under foot and almost lawnmower so often.

And, like this story the bitch had to eventually be put down. Old lady had her cremated, then did the oddest thing; dumped the ashes in the garbage. Never bothered asking her why; I figured she has her reasons and, like everyone else probably just got tired of the bitch's yapping...

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
I have to agree

The foo foo part really puts me off the story. It just sounds sooo childish! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well babe I'm a slut babe and you are a cuck babe, ok?

Really didn't like this babe, but thats cause I'm not gay babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As they say for every hot/shared wife there is a WACC sitting in the corner.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Kate is a very lucky woman

I so wish I had been in Kate's position. Two hot black cocks is very very hot... xoxoxo Annette

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars again

Nice follow up story. It is great to see a wife developing her taste for BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice job!!!

Great story!!! I enjoyed!!! Looking forward to more chapters... Fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For Sinsational83

Sinsatinal83 - you really need some therapy... NOW!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Foo Foo

OK,the happy couple has little Tyrone from Ben knocking her up in the 1st story.

Now,the 9 months wait begins until Ben's Ruby,and Jeff's Rufus are born.

Doubt that hubby will ever feel the sides of Foo Foo again.

eatsheraftereatsherafteralmost 6 years ago
Excellent slut wife story.

I’d have encouraged her to become their married white slut. Made sure she was dressed in sexy outfits every time they came to use her. I’d have encouraged Ben to bring different guys to use her as well. And I would have eaten her well fucked cunt every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Foo-Foo" IS Poo-Poo!

I know,it's just a story but good God man,what a cliche fest! A foolish cuck who not only encourages his wife to fuck around but plans it so he gets to watch. The guy is a dip-shit! ~ Next,the object of her affections is Uncle Ben, a big muscular black guy who's swinging a colossal pole between his legs ,and proceeds to plow the shit out of her. But no,that's not enough because on her return engagement,set up by her dopey cuck of a husband,a second BBC joins the action. (The author missed an opportunity here to really get down and dirty with a vigorous BBC spit-roast,followed 20 minutes by hubby joining the black cats to make her air-tight. And of course the story just has to end with Cucky turning the marriage into a total farce as he's looking forward to her fucking around in the future and tells her so. Guess he doesn't that his dick will never feel the walls of her "Foo-Foo" again.Hell,he wants her to fuck as many giant black cocks as she can so he'll be able to just climb inside! (In the real world she'd be exposing herself to a Primordial soup of nasty STDs and the marriage would just fall apart. ~ Finally, as many have pointed out "Foo-Foo" is not a sexy way to describe a vagina! Should have used cunt,snatch,twat,hole,or pussy and NOT Foo-Foo!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck happily shares his whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous