All Comments on 'My Wife's First Time Ch. 01'

by 70slowhands

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ErniebevErniebevalmost 2 years ago

I liked it and hope you wright some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. More please!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Whoa, 10 stars! What a Great Story! I love the way the wife keeps checking with Hubby to make sure he is "OK" with her before she goes forward! The way wife was going to "humiliate" Hubby but he being like me didn't want to be tied to a chair or any "humiliation" while sharing his wife. He just wanted to watch some and then talk about it later while having sex with her. This story is great this way. When Ben (the stranger) thought he could disrespect the wife I would have kicked his ass. He called her a "whore" and I would have just seriously "thumped" his ass and threw him out like they did. Sharing a woman DOES NOT NEED TO INCLUDE DISRESPECT for the husband or the wife! I have always demanded Respect for myself and my woman that I shared. Maybe in some circles it is a "turn on" to call a woman a "whore" but don't think you can call my wife or any other of my women names like that. So I really enjoyed the attitude of this couple. Fun Loving and sexy people and good story! I really liked her idea to make it a monthly game for her to play after the monthly sales meetings to see if anyone wanted to pick her up. LOL Great Story Thank You.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

cuckold, but the right kind of cuckold, loving and consensual

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Excuse my French, but this is a fucking erotic story.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Oh so very hot but more importantly, so very well written. We thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user70slowhands@70slowhands
Some words about the author: I started writing while working as a purchasing manager in the afternoons when all my work was done, and I carried on writing after my retirement. My thoughts on comments are as follows: I dislike people who post anonymously, especially if they ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES