My Wife's First Time Ch. 07

Story Info
We Pick Up a Hot Latin Couple.
18.8k words
3.97
7.3k
12
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We Pick Up a Hot Latin Couple:

I have been coming to Literotica for a long time. So, I decided to post some of the many stories I have written for myself to kill time in my retirement. My stories so far are only fantasies about sharing my wife, and they are only my fantasies and nothing more. I would love to be able to watch my wife have orgasms given by another person. It is the most beautiful thing to watch her face change from a look of passion and lust and then see a look of joy when one, racks through her body.

I would love constructive criticism about my writing. But all the anonymous assholes who come by with them thinking they are schoolteachers or bible thumpers make me wonder why I am doing this. What I do not need is comments from those people that have a problem with this lifestyle. Let's face it, if you come to Literotica, it is to read sexy stories, so enjoy them. Don't cut up the people that like to read or write them. If you don't like wife-swapping, wife-sharing, girl-on-girl, or male-on-male. Then Please do not read this story please move on. You have been warned!

My name is Jan. I'm 48 years old and I work as an office manager for a large corporation in downtown Hartford that has five different divisions. I do very well for myself as does my husband and we have no children. Except for a mortgage, we are debt free. We both have advanced degrees in our fields.

When I was in college, I was a cheerleader, and I enjoyed the attention of a gym full of men watching me do our routines. I was not one of the small skinny girls, I have a larger frame and I am almost six feet tall. But boy was I gifted with a pretty face and a well-proportioned body. (My husband refers to me as his smoking hot wife.) I had and still have 38 D breasts, not to brag but they have never sagged. (Due to all the work in the gym.) But they have just a slight little jiggle in them, you know the set of tits that a man has a hard time looking me in the eye while talking with me. It probably doesn't help that I flaunt them by wearing low-cut blouses. I also have long full silky chestnut brown hair that flows down to the middle of my back, and it bounces back and forth as I walk. I have a smaller waist and, legs that go on forever, and they are toned from wearing high heels most of the time. The only time I don't wear heels is when I run every evening.

Men still stop and look when I pass them (Why Wouldn't They). If I am aware I shake my ass a little bit extra to give them a show. At my age, I can still do a split and I do yoga at least three times a week to keep a supple body. I love wearing lingerie under my business suits and for that matter under my slacks and jeans. I guess you could say I am addicted to the feel of real silk touching my body. That was my only vice in life until I lived out one of my husband's fantasies. I guess I am now what you would call a hot wife and I love pleasing other well-endowed men in front of my better half for both of our enjoyment.

Some people may think he is a cuckold, but I do not humiliate him and what I do he has knowledge of beforehand if not, I tell him all about it soon after. He wants it as much or more than I do. He sets rules if he is in the room when we bring someone home. He tells them: "Rule One is NO means NO. Two; do not ever humiliate her. Three; if you hurt her, I'll kill you. So, she is a very sexy woman enjoy her."

We make satisfying love almost, every day. I have made it a point to bring all my men home to our bed and tape the sessions we have if he is not with me. He watches the tapes and picks up on points that make me have a larger-than-normal orgasm and uses that info in our love-making sessions. If you are thinking he sets in a corner and jerks his little prick off while he watches, the answer is no. Frank has self-control and waits for me to clean up and then when I am ready, we make love as we reconnect; and by the way, any size queen would pick him first if she had a chance at a wife-swapping party.

It had been a couple of months since the last time I had to take my employees out for dinner. I take five people that have excelled at their jobs for the company and buy them a nice dinner in a high-class hotel restaurant.

However, I did notice that the madam with whom I had had a falling out with, was no longer using this hotel. I wondered if she was still in business.

All the employees had a nice time and then I asked them if they wanted to go to the lounge for more drinks, they said no because the cover band was not their kind of music and they wanted to enjoy the younger club scene around downtown Hartford and left.

That did not bother me because my hubby and I had plans of picking up some guy in the lounge to bring him home so I could fuck in front of my loving husband and maybe even have a threesome. My husband was already in the lounge so he could watch me do my magic. He enjoys watching me on my hunt for our prey and we always texted each other asking if this one was OK or are you going to pick that one up.

I went into the ladies' room and changed into something a little bit sexier than my business suit. Then brought my bag back to the car and made a grand entrance into the lounge. To make sure, that I would get noticed when the band saw me, they would always play a couple of songs with a Latin beat and I would dance and shake my ass while dancing with the cute lead singer to get the crowd worked up, this helped to get me to get the attention of all the single men. When the last song was over, I went to the bar and climbed up on a bar stool making sure I showed a lot of my legs and stocking tops along with my garter belt straps. It only took half a song before a tall good looking Spanish man in a nice suit came over to ask if he could buy me a drink.

He was pretty sure of himself and put his arm around me as he called the bartender over to place my drink order. Then he introduced himself as Carlos and said he was a businessman from South America in town, on business. We sat and talked about life for twenty minutes or so. I knew this was the guy and I was going to go for it without texting Frank. So, I put my hand on his left leg and moved it up and down. He seemed to like me making the first move and smiled.

"Have you found what you are looking for?" He asked.

I said "Not quite yet but I'm hoping to, I kind of like tall dark Latin men. But I have not found any surprises yet."

He got up from his bar stool walked around to the other side of my stool, stood closer, and whispered in my ear, "It's hanging on the right side of my pants, not the left." then bent over and kissed the back of my neck. When I tried the right leg, I found my prize, and wow what a surprise it was. He had to have been at least 8 inches of very thick meat, and he was still very flaccid, my hand must have aroused him because he was growing in my hand. I let him loose and asked him to go dance because I knew the band's next songs would be slow ones.

We danced to the end of that first song as people that just met would, then I pulled him close for the second slow song with my hand up around his neck and me grinding into his slab of meat.

I asked, "You must have noticed I'm wearing a wedding ring Right?"

He nodded and said, "Yes. Is this when you tell me you had an enjoyable time, and I got you all worked up and now you must go home to fuck your hubby?"

I answered, "No this is where I tell you I am in an open marriage, and my husband, and I want to take you home so he can watch you pleasure me with that big piece of prime Latin meat of yours. Is that something you might be interested in?"

"I really would but my wife, that's her sitting on the end of the bar the good-looking blond is just like your husband and we were here trying to find someone that might want to have sex with me in front of her and maybe she could join in after a while. Tonight, is her night to watch me have fun." He answered.

"OK then here is my counter offer how about we take you and your wife home with us, then if she and my husband want to join in when we are done, they can. Why don't you go ask her and I'll float the idea with my husband and see if we can make it happen."

Then I said, "Oh by the way if you do come home with us, we will send you a tape of the high points of everything that happens. My husband is the one that is in the far corner over there and I think he and your wife has been flirting with each other for a while."

I went back to the bar and got my purse and jacket and went over to Frank's table. If this did not happen, we would go home and fuck like rabbits because my pussy was dripping just thinking about that big Latin dick. I gave him a deep kiss making sure that Carlos and his wife could see it. I filled Frank in on what had just happened, and he broke out in a large smile and said he had danced with her just before her husband and I had come in and was going to ask me if I struck out could he try and seal a deal with her, and I could watch him have sex with her for a change.

When the band takes a break, they put on tapes of slow songs so people can dance while there gone. I took Frank's hand and went up to dance, we were the only couple out there until Carlos and his wife came up, they were dancing close to us, and Carlos introduced his wife as Carol and then asked if he could cut in and we changed partners.

Carol put her arms around Frank's neck and snuggled her head on his shoulder he rested his head on her chest and they planted little kisses along each other's neck and shoulder right away.

Carol said loud enough for Carlos and me to hear "I love a man that knows what he wants and goes for it" and started moaning in his ear. Then she asked Frank "Can we go sit at your table and talk or maybe even just do a little touching and kissing?"

The table that Frank always sat at is in the far corner with no tables to the left and it had a fake Ficus tree behind his chair in the corner. When he got back there, he moved the tree in between the other tables and ours to obscure some of the views and sat Carol in the corner and he sat right next to her. I could tell she was no Baby and she loved being seated in the dark corner; she devoured Frank.

Now before we go any further let us talk about Carol, she was about my height 6 feet tall with a very slender body, very full long natural platinum blond silky hair hanging down past her very shapely ass and it was tied in a loose knot so I figured it might come down as far as her mid-thighs or to her knees. She had beautiful piercing blue eyes, and she also had a set of tits that were as nice or better than mine. She had no problem showing them off either she was wearing a halter-type thin blue one-piece jumpsuit and the back was open down to just above the crack of her ass, and the top left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her nipple stuck out of the very thin material, and they seemed to grow along with her arousal to the situation she was in. You could tell she very much liked what was going on because Frank is a ladies' man, and he can tell them what they wanted to hear. Her tits jiggled when she walked in her 5-inch come fuck me heels that were died the same color as her jumpsuit. A very stunning woman standing at six feet five in heels. Her blond hair had danced from side to side as she walked swaying her ass back to the table.

I asked Carlos, "Does your wife get jealous watching you with another woman?"

"No, she gets really horny and very wet," he said.

"Is she Bi?"

"Very, are you?"

"I guess you could say I'm Bi curious I have dabbled in it some in a swapping situation and some with my roommate way back in college during dry spells. Lately, I have become extremely interested and someday soon I will jump over the side of the cliff. But I have not yet tried an outright one-on-one. But I do get turned on when I'm watching girl-on-girl porn with Frank.

I got damp watching her walk to the table, WOW what a woman."

"How about your husband is he Bi?"

"I have not seen him with a man, but he has told me about a transvestite he dated and ended up sucking her dick and that he liked it, and he dated her for a while but as for full-on, man-on man I can't say if he has or not, he's never told me about it if he did."

Back at the table Carol and Frank were in a deep trance looking deep into each other's eyes. She asked him "Are you OK with watching your wife get hammered until she can't even walk straight?"

Frank said "Yes, I was the one that talked her into doing this sort of thing. I love watching her get pleasured in all different ways and that way, I can learn different ways to please her, I also get to pick up tips along the way that I can use on her later."

"Has she ever watched you with another woman?" she asked.

"Yes, she has once or twice but I would much rather watch her," Frank said.

"Is she Bi?"

"Not full-on but I have seen her kiss and go down on her friend once during a wife-swapping session."

"Do you know why she went down on her?"

"No, not really but it was right after I had just fucked the other woman. I think she was just trying to get, my cum out of her because she had told me not to cum inside her and that she wanted me to cum in her mouth." Frank told her.

Out on the dance floor, Carlos was hard and was grinding into me. We noticed Carol lean in and kiss Frank very sexually. He said, "I think this just might happen I have never seen her kiss another man like that unless it was her turn to play our game."

We walked over to the table, and he asked Carol; "Well what do you think Hun are we going to do this?"

Carol said "Only if we each get to watch the other couple do the nasty dear. I don't want to do different rooms or a soft swap. That's what you want also Frank right?"

"Yes, that would be better for both of us I believe," Frank added.

I told them that we should take our car and that we did not like all kinds of strange cars parked outside the house overnight. We all walked out holding the other wife's hands.

In the elevator, Carol leaned over and planted a little kiss on me, and I felt a little turned on, so I reciprocated. When we got to the car Carol grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the back seat with her. I am not sure what got into me, but I just got in the back seat with her willingly. I felt bad for Sara because she had worked so hard to get me to do what I was about to do.

Carlos wanted to have a cigarette, so he and Frank stood outside the car while he was smoking. Carol climbed in the back seat and pushed me over and sat close to me. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers. The kiss started with both our tongues dancing with the other. I reached around with my left arm and took a hand full of her long blond ponytail then with my right hand I grabbed another hand full and pulled her closer. With her hands she ripped the buttons off my blouse, they popped off all over the back seat and she was playing with my tits. She let one go and moved her halter top over to reveal her breast to me and then moved my head down so that I could suck her nipples.

As I was licking her nipples she said, "I want you to use them just the way you like men to use yours."

Frank looked over into the car and noticed us getting it on and nudged Carlos and motioned him to look towards the car.

"Wow that's hot, we better get them home quick or they may get arrested." Frank then took his key fob out and touched a button that fogged all the glass in the car so no one can see in.

Carlos said, "Wow that is dope man, how did you get that glass."

Frank said, "I work for a company that sells surveillance and recording equipment. I would never be able to afford it, but I use it as a sales prop. The real cool thing about it is you can see out like it's not even there and you can control the amount of fog."

Carol stopped me and she started to suck on my tits. I moved her hand down to go under my skirt and she went straight for my wet pussy and moved the panties to the side and inserted two of her long slender fingers, she snaked them all around and sent me off on my first orgasm of the night and the first ever from a woman.

"Oh, fuck, Oh fuck that was so good and so tender. Please suck my nipples while I'm coming down." I pleaded.

She did and I was still moaning when the guys got in the car. She then hooked her fingers around my panties, and I lifted my ass so she could get them off.

Then she used the gusset and wiped my juices up and she also pushed them inside my pussy a couple of inches which surprised me, and I moaned very loud as she twisted her pantie-covered finger, and I could feel a gush of my juices rush over the silk panties as her fingers ran them over my G-spot. It felt so nasty, but it was very sensual. She gently pulled them off and handed the soaking-wet panties to Carlos in the front seat as the guys got in.

Carol then said "I think I may want to change things up for tonight guys. When we get to their house, I want to have some more time with Jan, do you, guys have any objection to that?"

Frank was the first to answer, "I would never stand between two beautiful women that wanted to make love to each other."

Carlos said loudly, "I will be happy to let you have some sexy time together." then asked Frank in a lower voice "Your wife did say you had recording equipment set up right?"

When we got to the booth to pay for parking Frank used the fob to un-frog the window to let the girl that was collecting money see inside. Frank asked her, "how much", and she did not answer because she was watching us girls making out and feeling each other up in the back seat. Then Frank snapped his finger to get her attention and asked again.

"Young lady how much?"

She said without even looking at him: "It's all good I'll validate it for you, Holy shit that is so fucking hot."

Frank asked her, "What is so hot?"

"Those two beautiful women in the back seat making out."

Then Carlos asked; "Do you wish it was you back there?"

"Fuck yes, I do. This made my night. It's just like walking by a car and peeking in on them at the X-rated drive-in movies." she said.

Carlos tossed the panties through the window, and she caught them and inhaled my womanly perfume, then her hand went down and started rubbing her crotch as Frank moved forward.

Frank pulled out of the parking garage and jumped on the highway, and we were home in less than five minutes. He pulled the car into the garage and shut the door, and both guys got out and went into the house. We stayed back and kept kissing for a little while.

I broke the kiss and said, "I have never done this with a woman before. I may stumble some if I do just tell me so I can get back on track OK."

She said, "You know how you want someone to make love to your body don't you?"

"Yes"

"Then just do the same thing to me and we will adjust as we find out what the other one wants and enjoys. Do you think you can do that? Also, try something that you might want to be done to you but were afraid to ask to have done. If there is something you want just, tell me, and we'll try it although I probably have tried it already."

Then she asked, "Do you have any children living at home?"

"NO."

She said, "Good then no babysitter so let's get naked out here and then go in the house."

She turned her back to me so I could untie the knot holding the top of her halter up. I undid the knot and then ran my hands down over her full breast and pinched and twisted her nipples. She moaned and fell back and placed her head on my shoulder and we kissed again. She lifted her ass and pushed the pantsuit down her shapely legs as we kissed. She had not worn any panties, so I let one hand move down and ran it over her beautifully shaven large camel toe that stood out so prominently, then I ran my index finger through her wet pussy.