All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 07'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
whiterabbit0117whiterabbit011711 months ago

Amazing story telling that keeps getting better. Hopefully it continues with a new twist.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger11 months ago

Lots of twists, very good chapter. I’m still imagining Pet is Master and Mistress’ daughter.

Looking forward to more ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FFS have you never heard of proof-reading or spell-checking?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

These 7 chapters have been really great and Progressed so nicely. Please keep writing on this story. It would be nice if they all started having threesomes together. It time for Emma to move in Permanently. It would be wild if Pet would come over some times during the weekends too. Also it might be time to put the dog cage in their bedroom too, so denied person can watch and really get Frustrated.

One last thing please find an Editor, or just a friend to proof read your storys!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s a good story but it’s really badly let down by the spelling and grammatical errors. I’d strongly recommend that you get an editor/ proofreader or at the very least that you take the time to read each chapter out loud to yourself before you submit it for publication.

As it stands the errors detract from the story to such an extent that at times it’s genuinely difficult to understand.

I found it very disconcerting that this story has reached chapter 8 before the issue of consent came up. I could of course have missed an earlier reference. We all know that there are so many different levels of kink involved in BDSM, but the way the story comes across to me is really quite brutal.

There doesn’t seem to be any thought given to levels of force used in impact play, and there’s virtually no evidence of aftercare involved. It just seems like the people involved are making it up as they go along.

These people are in a complex three way relationship so they must care about, if not love each other. The example that springs to mind is the scene involving “water-sports”, in the story it looked like a spur of the moment act, (it’s definitely not for me, I think it’s gross) but the reader has no idea if this is within Louise’s limits. Pushing limits too far and or too fast is a risky business, it’s not something to do on a whim. The hazards to the sub are very very real, especially when you consider that a sub can fall into sub-drop from a straight forward scene let alone from something that pushes limits too far. Kink can only thrive on trust, without trust (which includes open and honest communication) what remains is abuse. You’re the only one who knows their limits, fears and hopes so whilst something might seem very obvious to you it isn’t obvious for us as readers unless you decide to include these things in your story.

Your story could easily become a “how to” for kink if you filled in the gaps, there are plenty of things about your story that I like but I find it difficult to fully enjoy it because that background information isn’t there. What could be sexy often comes across as abusive.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk) …..apologies for the word vomit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous