My Wife's Infidelity - A Chronicle

Story Info
A chronicle of my wife's multiple infidelities.
1.8k words
3.36
44k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This series chronicles, and focuses on my wife, KK, specifically her infidelity.

For critics, those who find cheating and adultery repugnant, or are overly sensitive or triggered by the thought of being cuckolded, this series is probably not of interest.

For those who've had similar experiences, my sharing of this story may provide insight, comfort, perhaps some spark of erotica. I'm completely comfortable with, and have accepted my wife's inability to remain monogamous.

In memorializing this knowledge, I've decided to break KK's affairs into "chapters," which describe events disordered in time, in part in the sequence in which I discovered the affair, and in part temporally ordered, where that makes more sense.

It is part of a more complex story of an adulterous partner, now "hot wife" - however this series focuses on her adultery, which spans our entire relationship from the time we began dating, through our on-again, off-again, on-again engagement, and the first two and a half decades of married life, until we broke free of conventional relationship bonds and began the hot wife experience.

KK and I met in our sophomore year of high school, and began dating the summer before starting our senior year.

Providing the obligatory physical description of KK, she's petite, five-foot two-inches tall, big, beautiful hazel eyes, dark, almost jet black hair, a beautiful face, perhaps the most pronounced features are her lips and eyes.

Using a well-known celebrity as proxy, imagine a shorter Krysten Ritter ("Jane," Breaking Bad, "Jessica Jones" in the Marvel series) - that is the celebrity that most closely resembles KK for those trying to visualize my wife.

When we met, KK was slender, with 34A boobs, a narrow waist-line, and what would be called "breeders hips," with a little tiny, tight ass. Over time, she's changed physically, the usual consequences of maturing and child-birth, with the most significant change in terms of bust-line. Now her tits are magnificent, pendulous 36D, with big areola, outstanding, sensitive nipples. She has found the capability to achieve an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone under the right circumstances.

At the time we met, we were both sexually experienced. KK led me to believe that she was a "technical virgin," and had never experienced penetrating intercourse with a man.

Much later in life, I found out that was one of many "little white lies," but I digress.

KK came from an upper middle class, suburban family life. She has one older, and one younger brother - she was the middle child, and only daughter.

KK's mother suffered from a variety of mental health issues, compounded by an extreme fundamentalist religious upbringing - a victim of the Pentecostal fundamentalist faith.

KK's father was successful in his career, but dominated, and subjugated by KK's mother, in a cruel, largely sexless (except for procreation) marriage, bearing most of the brunt of his wife's mental health issues.

To say that at least KK's family upbringing was hard is an understatement. The ultra-fundamentalist views on sex, and sexuality inflicted by her mother had deep impact on KK, and in part shaped her in unanticipated, and incongruent ways.

The typical response to any suspicion, fear, or potential sexual encounter that KK might have resulted in a hell-fire and damnation rant, coupled to accusations of being a filthy whore, dirty slut, or similar hurtful, esteem-damaging commentary, by KK's mother.

Decades after we were married, during joint therapy sessions, I began to uncover, and come to terms with many of the issues that had formed my wife's basic personality - coming to an acceptance, and understanding that I formerly lacked.

My wife has certain traits, including novelty-seeking behaviors, the need for stimulation (emotional, and physical), some deep-rooted insecurities, the need for affirmation, and external validation. She was, and is not happy with monogamy, and purely monogamous sexual relationships. All these things couple together in both expected, and unexpected ways, some hard to accept, some impossible to change.

KK was sexually active, and experienced before we started dating. Her experiences ranged from the normal "fooling around" with boys; kissing, heavy petting, mutual masturbation, and experimenting with oral sex.

Perhaps more significant, a deep, dark secret, KK had an intimate sexual relationship with her younger brother. I was not aware of this until very recently. That incestuous sexual relationship, as it turns out, was no-holds barred - nothing was off-limits, including oral, vaginal, anal sex, and all sorts of more extreme experiments including bondage play, piss and scat play, and likely things that KK has not yet disclosed to me.

Based on what's been disclosed so far, the most amazing thing is that she managed to avoid impregnation by her brother, and was never deterred from fucking him, despite a couple of close calls of pregnancy, and discovery by her prying mother.

She had a lengthy, initially marginally consensual relationship turned affair with an older, married pastor at her church. That relationship was unusual in a sense, in that no penetrating sex was involved - KK was not using birth control during that time period, and the fear, and risk of pregnancy limited her sexual contact, excluding penetrating sex with her affair partner.

KK also had a deeply emotional and sexually intimate relationship with another female, same-age partner in that interval.

Before we started dating, KK had a long-term relationship with another guy in her class. This took place at the start of high-school. The relationship was sexual, but did not include penetrating intercourse - again due to the fear, and risk of pregnancy.

KK broke up with that boyfriend over a heartbreaking experience. He was pressuring her for intercourse, and she was denying him the opportunity. At a beach party, her boyfriend got drunk, fucked one of KK's close friends, and got caught in the act. KK was unable to cope with it, triggering the break-up, falling out with her close friend, and another component of her personality. She is extraordinarily jealous of other women, almost irrationally so. This has had implications for our relationship that persist even today.

All of these relationships had formative roles in my wife's sexual expression and her notions of sexual intimacy.

Although it was long after we married before I had more or less complete insight, and disclosure into any of these things, they all had profound impact our our relationship.

As I later found out, KK cheated on me from the time we were dating, through the term of our engagement, after our engagement had resumed, and then after we were married.

Some of her affairs were "one-night stands," "quickie-fucks," or "revenge fucks," while others were deeper, more complex, with emotional roots and ties, and longer term - most recently, I discovered, and she confessed the most taboo of all, the long-term, incestuous affair with her younger brother.

Some of these affairs I found out about through friends, and so far as I know, KK has no knowledge of my insight or the disclosure. Some I found out about as a result of KK's confession, either therapeutic, or in the context of one of her favorite sexual games and control techniques, teasing and denial. A few I have direct insight into, beginning with suspicion, following her, and surreptitiously catching her in the act - although without ever confronting her directly about the discovery.

In context, this has been a long, winding, and peril-filled road. I've experienced more than a dozen adulterous affairs since KK and I got married, so I am equally "guilty" in that regard. I also fueled the fire; encouraging her to experience sexual encounters with other men, due to an obsession I developed during the time our engagement was broken off, and to assuage my own feelings of guilt after cheating on my wife.

During the time our engagement was broken off, I became obsessed with the thoughts of KK having sex with other men. The obsession became so strong that for a period of time, imagining her fucking another man, or men was the only way I could achieve orgasm and ejaculate. That lasting, intense obsession has remained with me ever since.

Later, after we were married, that obsession was pillow-talk fodder over hundreds of nights, as I played out various versions of my fantasies, whispered in my wife's ear as we were making love. She declined them all, and while she experienced the most intense orgasms during these pillow-talk sessions, she denied that she had any interest in sex with another man, and told me it would never happen.

A little more than a year after we were married, I more or less stumbled into the first of my own affairs. I was attending graduate school at night, and ride-sharing with a female co-worker who was in the same program. With a starting point of mutual physical attraction, we fell into an affair that lasted throughout the graduate program. I was nearly caught by KK several times, and it became a significant source of friction, guilt and turmoil in our marriage. My first extramarital affair was fodder for my urging KK to fuck other men, driven by the combination of my own lust and obsession.

My adultery continued over nominally two decades, and I often urged my wife to experience other men, in vain attempts to assuage my own guilt, or to try and derail her anger at me by the possible distraction of "equalizing" things. She always denied, and declined the opportunity to openly engage in sex with other men. More than once, KK's secret extramarital encounters were driven out of anger, and revenge over my adulterous behavior.

Despite my urging, KK never agreed to openly being with another man. In part, her suspicion and concern was that I was only using her, and a potential encounter with another man, as an excuse to be with other women. There were other complex feelings, ranging from guilt, the "bad girl" foundation laid by her mother, fears of being "outed" as a whore or slut in the community or her profession, and other lesser concerns.

In the end, after our children were out of the house and on their own, after therapy, dialog, and mutual disclosures, we both managed to sort out these complex issues, and come to terms with them. Over the course of a year, that discovery, acceptance, and much experimentation led to the life we now lead - the so-called "hot wife" lifestyle.

I openly support, accept, and acknowledge my wife's non-monogamy. I aid in recruiting, and acquiring encounter partners for her to enjoy. I actively participate in many, if not most of the encounters, ranging from masturbating voyeur, to active participant, in MFM, and M+F gang-bang events with my wife.

Our private, pleasure life has revolved around this for the last rough decade, and we've never been closer, or happier. The details are another topic, another story line.

So with that context, I will proceed into the chronicles of my wife's adultery. The first in this chronicle is KK's first confession of adultery, the story of her affair with Monty.

jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers