All Comments on 'My Wife's Infidelity - Grad School'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Infidelities

There are two different relationships here:

1) hubby who is pussy- whipped to the point of blindly accepting anything KK does, including continuing to lie, deceive, disrespect and cheat... Being a "hot wife" is one thing but it does not equal a black check to do all of those things

2) KK who lives a double life. She is a slut to everyone else and laughs at and degrades her husband. Her behavior is not that of a wife who loves and respects her husband. Then with hubby, she is enough of a hot wife to keep hubby on the hook while denying the other part of her life exists.

Why can't there be honest, open communication? KK lies and lies and hides things, hubby knows and ignores. She admits to some things but not others. I don't get this relationship.

KB

jw_kkjw_kkabout 5 years agoAuthor
Coming in "in the middle"

@KingBandor - respectfully, on the basis of your comment, it appears as though you are coming in "in mid-story."

In isolation, my wife's behavior would be disturbing, perhaps even appalling, as would my own. There is an intro to this piece, "My Wife's Infidelity - A Chronicle," and I'm adding to it as time allows, in separate chapters. There will also be an epilogue.

In parallel, I've been adding other parts of the big picture, as I have time to refine them, that are outside the infidelity chronicle proper.

For those who've had similar experience, over time this will become a more coherent "big picture." For the trolls, particular the anonymous basement-dwellers, probably not so much....

Thanks for your commentary.

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 5 years ago
Hotwife

I wish I had a wife like KK who brings home creameries to me. Please keep writing and STAY MARRIED TO HER!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This idiot talks like he is telling a true story about a bitch who has been a whore since 7th grade.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

For lack of a better plan, I am reading these stories in order of publication. (jw_kk: If there's a better order in which to read them, you might put a note in your "Biography" page.) I have to say that, by this point, my feelings are kind of similar to KingBandor's. "I don't get this relationship."

.

I don't have any any problems with the couple's hotwife/cuckold roles, if that's what they like. But this marriage seems to have a VERY serious lack-of-communication problem and also a very serious inability to resolve conflicts!

.

Okay, maybe that is an intentional part of the story. It IS still early in the narrative. I'll give the writer the benefit of the doubt for a while longer. Still, I can't believe that the husband is not insisting on weekly sessions with a marriage counsellor--for reasons totally apart from KK's generous sharing of her genitals.

.

But I'll keep reading.

jw_kkjw_kkover 1 year agoAuthor

@Peter_Cleveland; Some contextual information:

The 'My Wife's Infidelity' series spans more than two decades, from the time KK and I were dating/engaged, to our current situation, living the "hot wife" lifestyle. These stories are a chronicle of my wife's affairs over those years. They're neither written, or published in chronological order by intent.

Some of these are insight I gained through a counselor-encouraged technique that KK and I have come to call "Confession." A few are disclosures made during, or after joint marital counseling. We've both engaged individual therapy/counseling, as well as mutual/joint counseling, especially during a transitional period in our lives. It proved beneficial, and has generally led to a significantly better living situation for both KK and I.

At some point when I've finished the 'My Wife's Infidelity' series, I'll likely tabulate and enumerate the stories into a chronologically sequenced update/note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, Jw_kk but King Bandor is essentially correct in his characterizations. I have sampled a few of your stories and not to my taste, but they are well written. Understand the hotwife trope, but must say I doubt any marriage worthy of the name could be built on that principle alone. Just not my cup of tea.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot! Great Writing, Great Story. Side Note: A cheating wife will turn you on, however, it will also make you Hate yourself for NOT Being Good enough for her to remain faithful. I know how it worked for me. My #4 wife was a true nympho, fucked everybody, behind my back, and NEVER admitted it. I had all kinds of spy gear that I eventually got the truth. She NEVER would admit or tell me the truth. She decided to join a dance class, I think she fucked every guy in the class. She was so tricky. Just broke my heart cuz she was such a cheating slut. I hide a voice-activated recorder in the master bedroom and Heard her say "I've never seen one that big before" that was about the time I found a hole in her vagina! It must have been a big one for sure. After a while, I couldn't take the cheating anymore. Too many lies, and too much cheating. Good riddance. I hope you are surviving KK 5 stars. Thank You for your effort.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I agree with King Bandor. I tried to keep my relationship going with wife #4 but I became aware that she kept lying so much about what she was doing and where she had been that I couldn't take it after a while. She could NEVER tell the truth. She always lied. I pled and begged for her to share her sluttiness with me. NEVER would she do that, always would lie and hide things. Foolishly I brought her to Missouri, she promptly got me kicked out where we lived and then shacked up with my best friend. LOL Worst Case possible.

mfbridgesmfbridges11 months ago

This isn't hotwife story, this is a slut story. She didn't share or offer for him to watch. I hate this type of story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjw_kk@jw_kk
Serial adulterer, and partner of hot wife, actively living the hot wife lifestyle for roughly a decade.