All Comments on 'My Wife's Massage'

by LuckySmut

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just another WACC in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seems like just a quick hitting stroke story

The problem was that it wasn't long enough for any character development, so there wasn't really a story here. And the sex was pathetic at best. So it failed as a stroke story. Maybe next time an editor? Or even better proof reading. As it sits this just isn't interesting or entertaining. And I need to agree with a previous commentator. If you're going to post a picture in your Bio at least make it a hot one.

LuckySmutLuckySmutover 8 years agoAuthor
Bullshit Feedback

Im not a professional writer and at least I write the story as it happens. You will notice that I do not have many submissions because my life isn't bullshit! Im doing my best so im sorry if I wasted your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wait a minute. Don't you read any other LW stories, and the comments they generate?

You really expected positive feedback about a cuck story? Your character likes watching men use his wife. That's fucked up. Don't matter if its legal, popular, or just fiction. It's still a fucked up theme. And you should know that from the typical reactions to previous similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your wife is a slut, and you like it.

Not sure what is lucky or erotic about not being able to satisfy your wife.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Dear LuckySmut

I believe you are doing your best and I admire you for having the courage to publish. Regrettably, your writing talents are limited (as are the talents of many writers on this site) so I wonder if you would be better off just reading as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Twentyseven HASN'T WRITTEN A FUCKING THING

How the hell then does he she it IT tell others what they are good at? He's a asshole!! This story is good, I gave it a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hopefully no kids.

But if you do have D.N.A. done, when you realize you are not the father you can jack off for a month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not all that well written

and needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
do you ever get some strange?

Or do you just stand around like a little dummie and watch. Sorry but if my wife was getting laid than I damm sure would also.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Too many incongruencies...

This story has too many incongruencies...1st - was he sure that his wife didn't xchange emails with the masseuse and had combined with him all that happened? 2nd - I don't think that any masseuse in any part of the world would risk to go to jail by being accused of rape; 3rd - In the end he still payed him? 4th - She din't try to resist at least a little? so 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong gender

Masseuse is feminine, the wife in this tale was fucked by a masseur (masculine).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a dope he is and a total pig his wife is

lonerider10lonerider10about 8 years ago
constipated literary critics

just read the story. bottom line if you just have to see another cock in your wife,find a different outlet this could happen and you both could have been found headless.......just sayin if you haven't posted a story shut your suckhole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have to chuckle at some of you idiots

Since when does one have to post a story to criticize one? Any author that reads anything in this category should know that willing humiliating cuckold stories are not well received.. So if you post one of those in this category, why are you surprised that you get low scores and negative comments? Surely you didn't expect great praise and four star ratings, did you? Wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wifey

If that was my wife the so called masseur as soon as he got his cock out and aimed it at her mouth he find himself laid on his back and minus his fee.

LuckySmutLuckySmutover 5 years agoAuthor
my story

Thanks for the critical feedback. I'm not a writer and I only shared my stories so I wouldnt forget them! Needs editing, yeah most likely but I'd rather share than not remember the particulars.

Thankyou to those who supported my writing.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

his wife enjoyed a rough satisfaction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous