All Comments on 'My Wife's Montana Adventure Pt. 03'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty damn good actually

and the slut got fucked...eventually. Enjoyed the series Calv, I love slut wife erotica, as well as some of the revenge stories, and reconciliation ones too. But my prejudices must out, so thankyou, THANKYOU, for not taking us creampieing...Mancelt.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It's a shame old Wayne didn't get to fuck bareback

I would have like to see when Cal got back to the room she had her pussy full of cum and Wayne was fucking her ass. Hell she's a slut, getting her pussy filled full of cum would be just right.Then Cal could eat her out, be a clean-up boy. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of your best

My favorite story of yours since the Seattle series. I particularly like it when you have things going on outside Cal's immediate view, like in Seattle Ch. 5. Very much looking forward to Nancy getting creampied at some point, but very much enjoying the slow pushing of her boundaries. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I live in Butte

Your story makes me wish I hung out at the Irish Times, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just A Few Thoughts

Part of me felt that Wayne knew Cal was Nancy's husband..and that she had had sex with Wayne and Rich...and Jerry/Terry earlier. Nancy had told the three men that Cal was, indeed, her husband. Wayne talked her into having unprotected sex with the three men. And the moment Cal left the room, Wayne and Nancy had unprotected sex. He didn't put the condom on until after be had fucked her bareback. Wayne's smirk and annoying remarks were aimed at Cal BECAUSE Wayne knew he was cuckolding Cal. I bet Wayne has Nancy's cell phone number and her address in Berkeley. Another story later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife had joined me on a business trip. She we site seeing and shopping while I was in meetings. Afterwards in the evening we would have a nice meal and danced the evening away and return to our room. The second evening it was agreed I would meet with her in the dinning area. She was talking to a man that I didn't know and hadn't seen him in any of my meetings either. So I stayed out of site and watching them. They were talking like they knew each other. I didn't know to approach or watch. I was aggravated not knowing what to door what was going on. I was about to call her and I seen her take out her phone I hit the call button she answered where are you? I'm waiting in the dinning area foyer waiting on you for almost 1/2 hour for you iv been worried are you okay? Yes I'll be there I'm already in the dinning area. As she approached I seen the guy following at a distance. I hugged and kissed her.as he passed I seen them give each other a look. I asked who was he he sure was looking at you like he knew you. Actually he and I attended the same tour this afternoon. Really should I be worried? She gave me a playful slap saying just behave would you? Why didn't you introduce me to him? I don't know he had to get going for something. The next day was the last day of meetings. They ended early. I texted her then called no answer. I went to the room and packed. I tried calling again her phone was in the bed no wonder she didn't get an answer. I left the suite cases and went to look for her. As I was walking down the hall I heard a door opening down a side hallway and look. She was coming out of a room and I yelled Fran what's going on what are you doing in that room who's in there the guy I seen her with looked out towards me. I started walking her direction quickly. He stepped back in and shut the door. Fran said Steve I have done nothing but talk to an old friend I swear Steve. Then why did the chicken shit hide. Wouldn't you? Not if I didn't do anything wrong like being in a hotel room with a married woman. I knocked on the door and said you chicken shit better stay away from my wife. I turned and walked back to our room. Fran followed me. In the room she seen I was already packed. She said Steve you have packed already I thought we were going to get to stay 2 more days and enjoy before going back. We were but I couldn't find you so I thought you found someone to take my place. I won't stand in your way if you want someone else. Don't be foolish like I told you he was on the same tour as I was and we started talking. Yes and you ended up in his room for how long today? Less than a half-hour I swear Steve I know you have been hurt in the past but I'm not her. Please I know it was wrong for me to go in his room and I won't do anything like that again do you think I would risk losing my family over someone like that. Stupider things have happened right. Yes.but believe me I won't do anything that stupid I'm sorry. I finally was cooling down and asked if she would like to go eat and dancing with me ? Absolutely she said. We had a lot of fun. Actually I seen the guy when I went to the restroom. I stopped him and put my handout Steve Hansen John Foster. I asked would you like to join us. Thanks but I have to pack and get to the airport. No had feelings but don't ever invite my wife to be alone with you again. Understood he said probably never see either of you again. Probably not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous