My Wife's New Fuck Buddy

Story Info
Wife becomes fed up and takes a new lover.
778 words
2.47
21.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day after work she was fed up with me. To be fair, I was a pretty shitty husband, especially since I'd left the military and the stability it provided. She laid into me because I was texting a woman from work with whom I was friendly and she felt I was devoting far too much time to this conversation instead of her and the kids. The next day she came back to me very calm and apologized, saying that she had been unfair about me talking to someone else.

Later that evening she asked if she could go out for coffee with a guy from an app and maybe get slutty. We had been open for while although it had been years since either of us had used the arrangement. I assured her I didn't have a problem hoping she would have a good time and come home in the mood for sex after a hot and heavy date.

She arrived home just as the kids were going to bed with a coffee cup in her hand and a smile on her face as she texted her new friend. She told the kids good night and I asked if the date went well. "Oh yeah," she replied not looking up from her phone while I did the dishes, "we met at a coffee place near him and I got my caffeine fix." I nodded at the description, surprised that she was in such a good mood from a simple coffee date.

I finished up the dishes and we went to bed. After lighting up the room for about an hour, she stopped texting and put her phone to sleep. He must have had to go to bed, I thought to myself. She pushed back into me and felt me stiffen. I heard a moan escape her lips as I pushed against her in return. I reached my hand around to pinch her nipple and she let out another moan.

"He was playing with those earlier, had his mouth all over them," she purrs pulling my mouth to her hard nipples. I suck and lick as she holds me to her breasts and moans encouragingly into my ear. We quickly strip away the barely two layers of cloth that had separated us before and I gasped as I entered her with no need for lube, she was wet still from her date.

"So he got to second base at the coffee shop?" I gasped out as I began sliding into her from behind faster and with more force.

"Oh no," she moaned, "at his apartment before he fucked me." She made an animal noise at the sudden influx of blood to my cock and the increase in the tempo at which I railed her. "He played with them and sucked them and I put his cock in my mouth," she continued as I got into a steady pace, pulling her back onto my cock as hard and deep as I could knowing she loved this position for that reason. "I knew he was bigger then you by where I had to put my hand to keep from gagging on him, then I rode him on his couch baby."

By this point I was fucking her furiously thinking about another man fucking her earlier that night. A man she had only just met from an app. Someone she had described as "gym hot" and "probably a fuck boy" had her gagging on his big cock only an hour or two prior depending on traffic. I was definitely starting to build towards a climax at this point and was trying to edge until she told me to cum because she could always cum repeatedly it always made sense to give her that power, plus I liked it obviously.

Normally I can contain myself as long as necessary or desired but she pushed me over the edge as I was fucking her from her favorite angle that she has told me is as deep as I go. She said, "he hit spots you can't baby." I came...

That was the last time we had sex. She told me the next day that we would no longer be physical. She got a job so that I could stay at home with the kids. When she isn't working if he summons her then she disappears for the night. Hell, she's out with him right now. I should actually get on the laundry and do some cleaning while the kids are asleep and the house is quiet. She invited some friends over tomorrow and I need to have things prepared before she gets back.