All Comments on 'My Wife's New Profession Ch. 04'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Didn't disappoint

You didn't disappoint me, it was pretty good stuff, the mushy romantic kissing before the actual sex, I am glad she is tired of the kid though. But what if he came back anyways and seduced her with his new knowledge that she had taught him...and another chapter is warranted as you didn't answer the question/statement she made after the sex with the kid about 'she learned something about sex too'?!?!?

Well, I hope there is more chapters to follow.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Very good reading

Personally I'd have preferred to have hubby feast on the youngster's cream pie, but otherwise I could relate really well with your tale. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We need

More categories on Literotica , a Swinger / sharing category would bridge a lot of gaps and relieve LW of so many stories that should go elsewhere .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot!

I loved it. I wish my 44 year old wife, who is really beautiful, would fuck a young guy. I would love to watch this and fuck her afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Stuff

Good stuff. I love your tale and always looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No limits

You started in 03 with Nancy getting finger fucked and giving hand jobs.

Then,over the next 12 stories, she gave blow jobs, let a man ass fuck her, and even vagina fuck her while wearing a condom. Now,in this 14th story, she let a man vagina fuck her without a condom, and cum in her vagina.

Nancy and Cal have no limits to what she can do now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous