All Comments on 'My Wife's Photo Session Ch. 03'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lawrenclawrencalmost 10 years ago
Shit head

Robert's commwnts 100% shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Roshomon like

Well done.same incident different perspectives.like to read Brian and Walt version.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 10 years ago
Great!

Finding this third instalment was like getting a surprise gift. As I have noted in the first, this story hits a lot of my buttons. Outside bondage is magnificent. I cannot tell you how many times, using Linda's version of her spread-eagle, I have come. Now to have another perspective on Linda's submission is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your wordsmithing with us.

Do you plan on Brian's version, or are we entering the realm of repeating things? Tho, his would be a lot shorter.

Maybe Brian would admit to the both of them doing her at once while she is standing, both in her pussy, front and rear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Son of a Bitch

Too damned long!!

As for the story -- ridiculous!!!

I must assume that the photo idiot also actually shoots the bullet when

doing a murder scene!!!!

That would make him a murdering Son of a Bitch

Doing what he actually did to a friend makes him a cock sucking, bastard, rapist,

( yes, I'm a District Attorney and would put him on trial?) -- who deserves to be punished (if I was the subject husband? I would but a bullet into the center of his groin, maybe 2!!) and I would plead guilty, and make sure that everyone possible would be put on notice of his story -- including his children (If he had any??)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did this exact thing for my neighbors wife

My wife was at work and I went to their place and fucked the shit out of her

We kept it up for years until we moved

I miss Ohio

Chris81203

Chris Hall, Randolph MN

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I loved this story told by Linda & Robert , just love hot wife story's , man this gave me a raging hard on and masterbated so many times , and i love a wife opening their legs showing strangers their beautiful pussys , after the photo shoot Brian should have kept playing with her on the ride home , still a very hot story , more like this please , definitely gave it a 5 star .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES