My Wife's Second Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
I met an interesting couple. While my wife was whoring.
3.4k words
3.71
28.5k
33
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom showed up early Friday afternoon. I got a message telling me my wife called and to call home. When I got a chance, I took my break and went to the pay phone around the corner. As I shut the door, I realized I didn't have any change. So I would have to call collect.

When my wife accepted the charges and before the operator told me to go ahead. My wife said: "Tom's here and fucking me already."

The operator said: "Honey that sounds nice but I haven't connected your calling party yet. I will now and have fun."

I could hear what was said but I couldn't respond till the operator connected the link to the microphone on my end and she got off the line.

When she did, I told my wife: "You are the talk of the switch board. I didn't have any change and told the operator I was calling my wife. Having our number, she knows who we are and that you are fucking someone named Tom who is not me your husband. Plus, that I know you are doing it."

She started laughing and I asked her: "What's so funny?"

She composed her self and told me: "The summer before senior year I worked there on that switchboard."

I asked her: "How do you know it is the same switchboard?"

She said: "You are calling from the payphone around the corner from work right."

I told her: "Yes why?"

She said: "That phone goes through the switchboard on the next block over, that is where I worked. If the account was still in my maiden name. Sone one I worked with may remember me. A couple of the older women know my parents. They could still connect it to me if they research the history of the account."

I asked her: "What if that happens and your parents find out."

My wife told me: "The night before we got married my mother told me, 'You should use fantasies to keep the sex hot'. I will just tell her that is all that was and she can explain it to my father."

I asked her: "Why the call you could have explained Tom being there when I got home?"

She said: "Because I won't be here and I didn't want to just leave you a note. We are leaving early the other two will be here soon. Tom has arranged for us to go to a house party. Two rich white men heard about us and hired us to do a sex show. We will perform with each other and eight friends of Tom's. After that we will head to the club. By the way I decided on option three. So, tonight and Sunday I will be the madame selling my friends for sex. And as their madame I will get a cut. The normal cut is fifty-fifty, but I am taking only ten percent."

I told her: "Have fun, maybe you will like being a madame more than being a whore. See you Sunday night."

I heard Tom tell her: "I'm ready to cum. Do you want it in your pussy or in your mouth?"

My wife said to me: "Sweetheart hold on. Tom is about to feed me my lunch."

Then I heard Tom tell her: "Take it all don't spill any. That's it keep sucking. Here it cums."

I head him grunt a couple of times then he told her: "Open your mouth and show it to me. Good whore now swallow it. You really like eating my cum don't you."

She responded: "Yes, I love your cum and I love sucking and fucking your big black cock."

She got back on the line and told me: "I need to get ready to leave. See you when we get back Sunday night. I love you."

I had made arrangements to play golf Saturday morning with my friends Sandy and Ted. We went to high school to gether and try to get together at least once a month. They could tell my mind was not on golf and wanted to know what was up.

I told them: "My wife went away for the weekend with two of her friends."

Ted asked me: "What are you concerned she will cheat on you?"

I told him: "No they went to a woman's only spa. There are not even men on the staff."

Sandy then said: "She might try sex with women in a place like that."

Ted then commented: "Think she will share her new lesbian lover with you. Or at least let you watch them having girl on girl sex."

The rest of the round they kept teasing me with comments. At least they stopped when we were near others and in the club house.

We made plans to meet that night at a strip club in the next town. When I got there, I found them near the stage with one of the dancers at their table. My friends introduced me to the dancer.

Ted told me: "We were telling JoJo here about your wife's girls get away and what we think she will be doing.

She is more than willing to talk with us about it."

Of course, she would as long as we kept buying her over price drinks which I knew she was getting a cut.

They caught me up on what they had told her when JoJo said: "If it was me and I had wondered what being with another girl would be like. That would be the time to do it. Not with one of my friends,but with a member of the staff. I wouldn't want one of my friends to be able to it against me."

Sandy said: "My wife and I will fantasize in bed that she was with other men and once I asked to pretend, she was with a woman. It really turned us both on."

Ted asked him: "Do you think she would ever do it for real?"

Sandy said: "No she is to inhibited. She won't even let me leave the lights on when we have sex."

JoJo admitted: "I'm married and it turns my husband on that other men see me naked."

JoJo had to get ready for her turn on stage and went back to the dressing room. When she finished her number, she rejoined us. Ted left then as he had to get up early for work.

In those days table dances and lap dances hadn't started to happen. Girls made extra money by hustling drinks and JoJo was not going any where as we were more than willing to pay for her over priced watered down drinks. An hour later Sandy left. Leaving me alone with JoJo.

After she did her last number, she rejoined me in her street clothes. She was dressed more like a woman looking to be picked up rather than a wife going home to her husband. She was showing plenty of cleavage plus no bra and a short skirt showing a lot of leg. When she sat down her skirt rode up and I could see she wasn't wearing panties.

I asked her: "Does your husband also like you having sex with other men."

She asked me: "What makes you ask that."

My response was: "No bra, no panties, you look like you're ready for sex not on your way home to your husband."

JoJo told me: "My husband loves his wife being naked on stage. He also loves her having sex for money. It helps pay the bills and I make more fucking than I do as a stripper."

I told her: "In that case I will tell you what my wife is really doing this weekend. She and her two friends are working as prostitutes. She was the other two's madame last night and will be again on Sunday. Today she is Also selling herself. This is her second time doing it. The last time she was a whore the whole weekend. This is all done bare back and all the men are black. She did two and three at a time more than once and was gangbanged by more than twenty men along with her friends. They also did lesbian shows including eating cum from each other's pussies."

JoJo asked me: "How much did she make that first weekend?"

I Told her: "Over two thousand dollars. It took her a few days to recover."

She asked me: "How often are her and her friends planning to do this."

I told her: "After this weekend she will only be doing it one Saturday a month for the next three months."

JoJo asked: "Why only for three months?"

I told her: "My wife is three months pregnant. She doesn't want to continue, if she even does till after the baby."

She asked me: "Are her friends knocked up also?"

I told her: "No but last time one was just passed her fertile time and the other was just a day or two till she would be fertile. So there was a chance one or both could have gotten pregnant with a black baby."

She asked me: "How much did the other two make the first weekend."

I told her: "They each made just over a thousand."

She wanted to know: "Why did your wife made more than the other two. That is a lot of money. How did they make that much and how did your wife make so much more?"

I explain to her: "My wife is only nineteen married to a white man and pregnant and is wearing her engagement and wedding rings while being a whore. These men know it, so they paid extra to be with her."

JoJo asked me: "What the other two made seems a lot for a weekend of whoring."

I explained to her: "My wife's friends are also married and wore their rings. But they are not as young as my wife they are in their twenties. It was made known that their husbands had no idea that their wives were whoring them selves to back men and doing it bareback, So they were paid more than a regular whore. The fact that all three were doing it for the first time. Helped to get them more money for their services."

JoJo asked me: "Can you give me a ride home so my husband doesn't have to come get me? Be sides I have a lot more question, if you are willing to answer them? Plus, I want my husband to hear what your wife and her friends are doing. I think he would want me to join them if they are willing."

I told her: "I would be happy to drive you."

With that we left the club she didn't ask anymore about my wife wanting to wait till we were with her husband. She did answer some questions I had for her.

I asked her: "So tell me how long have you and your husband been together?"

She told me: "Five years since I was fifteen. We meet in high school. My family had just moved to town I was a sophomore he was a senior. He lived next door and our moms became good friends. One day he offered to drive me home and I said ok. The next morning, he was at the curb waiting for me to drive me to school. He asked me out on a date two weeks later and I said yes. I was the envie of half the girls in Scholl because I was dating him. The other half hated me because I was dating him. He was a start athlete and president of the senior class."

I asked: "When did your relationship turn sexual?"

JoJo told: "I was a virgin still but was sexually active in that I let some of the boys in my old school feel my tits and even suck on my nipples. I gave few hand jobs and I let one boy eat my pussy. He made me cum three times with his mouth. Then he wanted to fuck me. I wouldn't let him but I did agree to suck him off."

I asked: "What about with your husband. When did you start being sexual with him?"

She said: "On our first date I let him feel my tits and suck on my nipples. I would have done more but he came in his pants just sucking on my nipples. Same thing happened on our second date so on the third date I unzipped his pants took out his cock and sucked him off. After he wanted to know if he could eat my pussy. I told him if he didn't I would never go out with him again. The first time he fucked me was after his senior prom. I had just turned sixteen and it only took the one time for him to knock me up. Our parents took it well saying they figured we would get married when I graduated from high school."

I then asked her: "So when your husband picks up he has to bring your kid?"

JoJo's voice changed and she told me: "No we were hit by a drunk driver when she was two. I was in a coma for three weeks. When I woke up my husband was in the next bed. He was in traction and could hardly speak. I couldn't tell what he was saying. My mom came in a while later and told me. My daughter was in intensive care and they didn't think she would live. My husband had back and neck surgery and they didn't know if he would ever walk again. Our daughter lived another month before she died. My husband was able to walk but he was left impotent. He can still cum he just can't get hard."

We arrived at her home and went inside. Her husband was up and she went right to him and kissed him. Then introduced me to him.

He said to me: "JoJo called me from the club and told me you let your wife fuck other men for money."

I told him: "That is not the case she only fucks black men for money."

He then asked: "So she fucks other men for free."

I told him: "As far as I know other than the black men she has fucked for money. I am the only other man that has ever fucked her."

I then told him what I had told JoJo. Plus, how it all started which JoJo hadn't heard.

When I was done, he asked me: "Did JoJo tell you about the accident?"

I told me: "Yes, her coma, your surgeries and about your daughter's death. I can't imagine how painful that is."

He told me: "We lived in Connecticut then. It was where I grow up. We were on our way home when the drunk ran a red light and hit us broadside. He was a high ranked executive in a major insurance company. He had just left a company dinner with an open bar. The car was owned by the company so they were liable, as was he personally. While the jurors were deliberating. The company offered twice what we were suing for to settle out of court. Our layer told us they do not want the bad press the verdict would cause them. Plus, the putative damages could be astronomical. Which they would appeal and take years to settle. His advice was to turn down the offer because he felt they would go higher. He was right, they doubled it and we accepted. Because of the non-disclosure agreement, we cannot reveal the company or the executive names."

I asked: "With that kind of money why is JoJo stripping and turning tricks."

He turned the question back at me saying: "Why is your wife turning tricks with black men right now?"

So, I answered him before he answered me. Telling him: "My wife was also a virgin and had fantasies. Her fantasies turned me on. So, I encouraged her to explore them. She wondered what it would be like to have sex with more than one man at the same time, what being paid for sex would be like and what sex with a well-endowed black man would be like. So I allowed her to find out what those thing feel like."

He then said: "For me it is about my wife being sexually satisfied. If you noticed I can't turn my neck. It is painful to even eat her pussy and my dick doesn't get erect. Early in our marriage we would have sex where we could be seen. It turned us both on, JoJo more than me. I took her to a nudist camp once and was extremely turn on by others seeing her naked. She loved all the men and some of the women staring at her. Most of the people were much older than us. She was wild in bed that night. So after the accident I asked her If she would like to dance as a stripper and she said yes. Right from the first night guys tried to pick her up. It was me that suggested she fuck any that appealed to her. She was worried some may develop feeling for her and was concerned about that. She is the one who brought up the idea of her charging for her services. Her reasoning being if they were paying, they would fuck her not be making love to her. So far none have wanted to become a lover."

I asked: "Where does she conduct business. In the parking lot? Please tell she doesn't bring them here."

He laughed and said: "No not here. I bought an old roadside motel that is six small cabins. I rent five out and the sixth is where JoJo takes her customers." She tells me about her night when I pick her up. When we get home, I am so turned on that she sucks my limp cock as I imagen what she did. Between her mouth and my imagination, I am able to cum.

I asked him: "How do you feel about your wife not dancing and becoming a whore for black men. She already asked me if I thought my wife and her friends would let her join them. I will talk to my wife about it when she gets home."

I asked JoJo: "Have you ever had sex with a woman."

She told me: "No but I have thought about it. Why do you ask?"

I explained to her: "My wife and the other two, have sex with each other while being watched by the black customers. You would also be expected to do this if you are allowed join them."

JoJo asked me: "How long has your wife been bisexual?"

I told her: "The afternoon of the first night she was going to work as a prostitute. She was showing her two friends what she was taking to wear. They talked her into modeling the lingerie. Before she knew it her friends were caressing her and soon after one was eating her pussy. She loved how it felt and when the other straddled her and offered her pussy to her my wife didn't hesitate and ate pussy for the first time."

JoJo asked me: "Do you think if I am allowed to join them. I could get together with your wife to see if I like sex with a woman. Or if I don't if I could do it knowing I am being paid to do it."

I told both of them: "I will talk to my wife and Tom when they get back. If it is alright with them for you to join. I will let you know and the two of you can come to our place. While us guys enjoy a couple of beers you and my wife can go to the spare bedroom and get to know each other intimately. How does that sound."

JoJo's Husband wanted to know: "Can I watch them? Also, will this Tom be there?"

JoJo then said: "After I am comfortable with being your wife, I am ok with both of you watching. If Tom is there, I would like to have him fuck me so, I will know what to expect handling a big cock."

I left for home ten minutes later, but before I did. I told them: "As soon as I talk to my wife and Tom I will call you to let you know what they say."

Part two to follow in a few days.