My Wife’s Sexy Twist on a Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

reached down and lifted his cock so it was straight up in the air. I moved down to the side of him and with her other hand she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my head towards his cock. It was massive. I wanted it. I wanted to taste it.

I wanted to share it with her. I stuck out my tongue and first just licked the head of it. I peaked over for a second and saw Marcus had his hands firmly around my wife's ass and he was pulling her down towards his face. This just made me even hotter. Fuck it. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her hand away from his cock and I grabbed it firmly and wrapped my mouth around it. I let out a moan and at the same time my wife dropped her wet pussy onto his lips. This made our friend raise his hips up and forced his huge cock further into my mouth. We all 3 let out a moan of ecstasy. It was a first for all of us and obviously was a huge turn on for us all.

Many times, I've had one of our big dildos in my mouth. I loved playing with them. It made me feel vulnerable and hot. This was different. It was incredible! I could feel everything in my mouth. The pulsing veins, the hotness of his cock, it was real.

I lost myself in the moment and before I knew it, I was stroking and sucking this huge cock while she had his tongue buried deep in her dripping pussy. I didn't want to stop but within a short time she leaned over and took his cock from me. They were in 69 and I was off on the side. She took his cock from my mouth and kissed me. I hadn't even touched my cock yet, but I felt like I wanted to explode! She sucked on my bottom lip and kissed me incredibly deeply. Our new friend had her close to orgasm already. I knew her and I knew her body when she was close. She let out a scream and started sucking his cock again.

I thought "Wait a minute..... this is mine for now!" I realized now that we were both wanting that hot cock in our mouths. I grabbed his balls and began licking and sucking on the base of his shaft while she sucked and licked near the tip.

We did this for what felt like quite a while until I knew she was about to cum. She lifted her head and her body tensed up. I took the opportunity to wrap my mouth around the head of his bulging cock again. I had a great view of his mouth and tongue on her pussy while I had his cock in my mouth. In seconds her body got stiff and she screamed in ecstasy as she came. She squirted all over our friends face when she came. Fuck it was amazing to see! Her body was pulsating from her amazing orgasm and she just kind of rolled off of him. In just a few seconds though, she was ready for more!

I was still enjoying the feeling of this huge cock in my mouth while she moved up to taste herself on his lips. I could tell that our friend was getting close to orgasm.....as I stroked and sucked his hips were moving and forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. My wife moved back down by me, and we began to share his cock again. This time though she was pushing my head down on his cock. As I couldn't take anymore, I would swirl my tongue around his shaft and all the way back out and around the tip. She was licking his balls while pushing my head down further. I was beginning to choke, but it only turned me on more to have this huge cock in my throat and my eyes watering about to choke. I realized that I wanted to make him cum. I wanted us to make him cum together. She knew this. He was really beginning to moan and move as his orgasm was building.

She just took over with her mouth. I was stroking his cock and squeezing his balls. I knew he was about to explode. He let out a loud groan and she moved her mouth away just enough so that I could get mine closer. Our lips were basically at the tip of his cock and as I squeezed his shaft, cum shot from the end of his cock. It was incredible. The first shot of his hot cum hit us both in the face. That caused us both to jerk a little and then a second shot flew straight up in the air. I felt some of it hit the back of my head. "FUCK" I thought to myself. "That was incredible". About the time it hit me, another round shot out and hit her right center of her face. Marcus's body just went limp into the bed. I saw the hot cum all over my wife's face and didn't even think twice. Just like in the past, when she had my cum on her face, I wanted it. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to clean her up with my lips. Without even thinking about it, I locked lips with her. The taste of her lips and his incredibly hot and sticky cum just made me melt. I couldn't get enough. I sucked off all of the cum from her face that I could find. Then went right back to her lips.

She then found some of his hot cum on my face and licked it off. We then kissed again for what felt like forever. She tasted like sex. Hot amazing sex. It was the taste of pure ecstasy and love all mixed up together. She looked at me and told me that I had lived up to my end of the deal. While Marcus laid there catching his breath, she made me lay down beside him.

Before I knew it, my cock was deep in her throat. The whole thing had me so turned on that I knew I'd only last a few seconds.

She knows what makes me cum quickly and she knew I needed it! In what seemed like seconds, she had my hot cum shooting from my cock and in her mouth.

She took every drop and swallowed most of it. As I laid there quivering from the most amazing orgasm, she moved to my lips and kissed me again. She kept some of my hot cum in her mouth and gave it to me when she kissed me. I basically melted into the bed. Nothing is hotter than kissing her. Hot cum with it is just a bonus! She just smiled at me and we stared at each other...... both of us forgetting about our friend beside us. Apparently though, he'd had enough time to recuperate. She was still faced to face with me and in no time he repositioned and was behind her. I got to watch her face when his huge cock started to spread her pussy apart. He went slow and she squeezed my head as he slid into her. Her eyes began to roll back into her head as he pushed his now swollen again cock deeper into her. It was so sexy to watch this chiseled man pleasuring her with his giant cock.

His abs were rock hard as he began pounding her a little faster. He slapped her ass harder than I ever have and she screamed but I could tell that she loved it. She began trying to kiss me again while she was getting a huge cock from behind.

I just reached under her and squeezed her tits hard while he pounded her. He slapped her ass again and I could see the red mark he left. She screamed again. He slapped her ass again. "WOW" I thought to myself. Maybe I'd been doing it a little too softly! She was begging for more.

"Fuck me harder!" she said.

"Slap my ass again!"

Once again I found myself realizing how hot it was to see her get something new! Her pleasure was something I was getting to enjoy also! By now I'd had time to recover and I was hard again. I slid back a little so that she could see my cock. She immediately began stroking it the best she could while getting the biggest cock she'd ever had. Her mouth made it into the tip of my cock and she took almost all of it in her mouth. It wasn't easy for her as Marcus was now absolutely pounding her incredibly hard from behind.

Her sexy ass cheeks were just shaking from him slamming into her over and over. God it was hot to watch!

He pushed into her so hard that her mouth slid off my cock and I could feel her beautiful tits rubbing against my body on each side of my dick. Over and over again they rubbed against me. She was enjoying it immensely. She was getting fucked like never before, and I had a front row seat to her pleasure! She would look at me and I could see the pleasure in her eyes and I think it was almost her thanking me at the same time! What she didn't realize though is that I was taking huge pleasure in it myself. What an incredible view I had.

I didn't think it could be any better but then Marcus pulled his swollen and dripping cock out of her and slapped that massive thing across her ass a couple of times. He then laid down on his back beside me and told her to get on top. All of a sudden, for just a second, she wasn't in charge anymore. I think this gave her some new stamina! She squeezed my cock with her hand as she raised up from me. I moved over and got up, my cock throbbing still. Marcus told her "Sit your hot ass down on this big dick right now." She quickly followed his command and facing away from him, she lowered her glistening body down onto his huge cock again. He had his hands firmly grasping her ass she slowly slid down onto him.

I was now sitting between his spread-out legs and it was amazing watching her body just devour his huge dick. She began riding on it, up and down and getting faster. Her tits looked amazing as they bounced while she rode him. I stood up on the bed and put my throbbing cock in her mouth again. She did everything she could to suck me again, but it wasn't easy while she rode his thick cock.

She looked up at me, and I think she wanted some control back, so she told me to get down and pointed for me to go down. I got down on my stomach and my face was inches from her dripping and stretched lips. His balls were covered in her juices and all I could think is that I wanted to taste her again. Before I even had a chance to finish my thoughts, she grabbed my hair and pulled my face down to her pussy. I began licking and sucking

on her just like I do when we play with a dildo at home. She began to really squirm at that point. I knew she was about to cum again! I didn't let up and Marcus just kept pounding her.

She tasted incredibly sweet and in seconds I felt her swollen pussy tighten up and she raised up off of his cock and screamed as she squirted all over my face. It soaked the bed and his cock and my face were now both absolutely soaked. She reached down, ran her fingers across her clit and came again! At that point her body just sat down on Marcus. She was pulsing with ecstasy. She didn't let that moment stop the action though. She immediately let go of her pussy and grabbed the base of his throbbing cock and with her other hand she grabbed my head and forced it down onto his cock. I didn't need any further instructions. I wanted to lick all of her sex off of him. I had one hand under his balls and squeezing them while my mouth was getting filled completely by his hard swollen cock.

I never thought that I'd enjoy this so much but I knew it was due to her. There's no desire for that without her there. I could feel that Marcus was close to exploding. I wanted him to. She had other plans though! She knew he was about to cum and she grabbed my head and pulled me off of his cock. She did it slowly, and as she did, she stared at me and said "Fuck! That's so hot watching his cock slide out of your mouth baby!"

When the tip fell from my lips, she grabbed his shaft and pulled it back towards her now red and swollen pussy.

She immediately slid him back in and he began fucking her ferociously! Again, it was so hot watching it! After a minute or so she slowed him down a bit and then even stopped him. He was still buried deep in her and his balls were pulsing. He wanted more. She pointed at my rock hard cock and then pointed down to her pussy. I knew exactly what she meant but I couldn't believe she really wanted to try it! We'd done it with toys multiple times, but this was unexpected. I wanted to feel it though!

I moved closer to her and lifted her legs up and moved under her but I was still over Marcus. As I moved my cock close to her pussy, the look she gave me was incredible. She wanted to feel us both and so did I! She just said "Please go slow". I put the tip of my cock next to her lips and immediately felt the heat from her pussy and his thick shaft. I slowly slid the tip in, and her eyes rolled back and she moaned as her legs went limp over my arms. At that moment she relaxed just enough that my cock slid inside of her.

I slowly pushed all the way in and I could feel the huge veins in his cock while she was squeezing us both inside. I almost exploded but was able to hold it off. This was a brand-new feeling for both of us and I'm sure it was for our new friend also. I could feel his cock began to move back and forth on the bottom of my dick and feel her on every other side of my dick. It was a feeling like nothing else ever. In moments though we were all beginning to move together. It didn't take long before Marcus and I were both now giving my sexy wife the best sex of her life. The way she moaned and begged for more was intense. We were both now pounding her stretched and dripping wet pussy. I squeezed her tits while his huge hands were gripping her tightly around her waist. We were fucking her like mad men. I was highly impressed with him because he had been fucking her for awhile. He almost came while I was sucking his cock a few minutes earlier, but he hadn't cum again yet. I knew I was about to explode.

This whole thing was so new and different..... and incredibly hot. I couldn't take much more. I told her I was going to cum.

She said "Do it! I want to feel all that hot cum. Do it now!".

Her saying that sent me over the edge.

My balls tightened up and I shot what felt like a massive load of hot cum deep inside of her while we were both still fucking her. I felt 3 different loads shoot into her and she instantly came from the feeling of my hot cum inside of her! My cock fell out and my cum started squeezing out while he kept pounding her. She was shaking and screaming but he kept fucking her. After about a minute, he finally yelled out that he was going to cum. She told him, "Pull that big cock out. I want your hot cum all over my stomach and pussy!"

In about 4 more thrusts, that was all he could take, he pulled that long thick cock out and as he did, she came AGAIN!

Once again, she came hard and squirted everywhere. It was incredible! At this exact same time, he pulled out, his cock began exploding with hot cum. He got it turned just in time for it to shoot almost straight up where the first load landed right on the top of her pussy. It was amazing how high he shot it. Two more thick ropes of his hot cum came shooting out and landed all over her stomach. The last one shot all the way to her tits. He let go of his pulsating cock and it just fell to the side of her leg.

At this point I had already gotten back down so I could get a close up view. I took the opportunity to get one more taste of her on his now softer cock. He quivered while I ran my tongue around the tip and took the last little bit of cum from his cock in my mouth. His hands fell from her waist, and he just laid there savoring the moment. I moved up to my sex drained wife, starting at her pussy. Her body jumped at the feeling of my tongue once again on her dripping, swollen, and cum covered pussy. She found the hot cum on her tits with her fingers and began rubbing it all over her nipples, enjoying the feeling of the thick sticky cum on her body.

Between my cum and his, I couldn't believe how much there was as I made my way up her body, licking a lot of it up as I went.

The taste of her along with his cum made me incredibly hot. Once my mouth made it to her cum covered tits, I took turns on both of her nipples, cleaning them up from his amazing load. After that, she grabbed my face and pulled it to hers, once again kissing me incredibly deeply. She wanted to taste it all. We both pretty much forgot about our friend for a few seconds as we enjoyed the most passionate kiss.

I then just basically fell off them both and onto the bed. As I laid there, she slid off Marcus and he looked as if he'd just had the best sex of his life. We all just laid there for a few minutes not saying a word and let our breathing and heart rates lower. Eventually, Marcos stood up and as he was trying to find the words to say, my wife leaned over and threw her leg over my body. She smiled at me and then told Marcus, "My husband and I both thank you for that amazing experience!".

Marcus had an incredibly confused look on his face and before he could even speak, she told him "That's right, we're married and I kind of made up a lot of what I told you earlier tonight. This is my husband. I know we both just had an awesome night with you but right now, I want time with my hubby!"

He still looked confused about the whole thing. He started to dress while she began kissing me again.

I couldn't believe it, but I was starting to get hard again. I watched her face as she watched him get dressed. I won't lie, he was a damn good-looking guy. He quickly gathered his clothes and told us that he was totally surprised but that it was the best sex he'd ever had. We both agreed, and she told him that the number she gave him earlier at the bar was mine. She said "Next time you're in town, shoot my husband a message. Maybe we can do it again in the future."

He just said "Damn right I will! Y'all have fun."

He said goodbye and as we heard the door shut she looked at me with a huge devilish smile and said "You're welcome baby!"

I smiled back and said,

"Wait, was that for me or for you!?"

She grinned and said, "Maybe a lot of both!"

Before I could even respond her hand was on my hard cock again.

"Feels like you need some more too!" she said.

Our night wasn't over yet.....

12